User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jlavengerx77

Marvel-  Captain America 
                                                       Black Panther 
                                                           Daredevil 

DC-     Batman 
                                                         Bronze Tiger 
                                                          Wildcat 

All current versions.   Morals apply  No prep.  The teams don't know who their opponents are even when they are facing       eachother. Win is by KO or death. Characters have their standard gear. BP has non vibranium suit. 

Who wins and why?

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Tesseract

What gear does Black Panther have besides not having vibranium suit...plus his current version is superhuman you do know that right?

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Well Bucky sucks, but with Black Panther and Daredevil on his side I guess Marvel would win.  Dick Grayson is ok and all, but if it was Bruce then DC would stand a better chance.  Of course if it was Steve, then with or without Bruce Marvel wins.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By beatboks1

Marvel for the win. 
Cap, Bat's, BP an BT are all pretty equal in combat ability ( looking back to sa and 80's bat's BT even # of wins losses and stalemates). That gives the edge to Marvel as both Cap and BP are enhanced. DD and WC I call as a stalemate. Both are pretty evenly matched in martial skill if anything the advantage to Matt over Ted for his enhanced senses.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15
@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:
"
Well Bucky sucks, but with Black Panther and Daredevil on his side I guess Marvel would win.  Dick Grayson is ok and all, but if it was Bruce then DC would stand a better chance.  Of course if it was Steve, then with or without Bruce Marvel wins. "
Bucky doesn't suck and we are not using bucky, we are using steve.=]
Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@spidey 15:
Well I think Bucky sucks.  But whether or not he sucks, the OP said "all current versions".  So wouldn't that mean Bucky, not Steve?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spidey 15
@Black Lantern Mar-vell: The link is for Steve and he might meant the current version of Steve.=]
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Manchine
Black Panther vs Batman, Black Panther wins barely.

Wildcat vs Daredevil, I would put the win in Wildcats Favor, barely.

Captain America vs Bronze Tiger, got to give the solid win to Captain America.

So total win would be Captain America Team.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beatboks1
@spidey 15 said:
" @Black Lantern Mar-vell: The link is for Steve and he might meant the current version of Steve.=] "
Actually the "link" is for Captain America, and when you read the bio it includes Bucky. Right down to their last talk where Steve tells him being CA means more to Bucky than himself and he doesn't want to be him anymore.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@beatboks1: I think there is already a page for Bucky but you might be right. Anyway, we have to wait for the thread maker to make it clear.=]
jlavengerx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jlavengerx77

Cap is Steve and I am the thread maker. Anyone else?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FLCL1

marvel wins
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By beatboks1
@jlavengerx77 said:

" Cap is Steve and I am the thread maker. Anyone else? "

Ok, But you may want to edit OP in that case. the statement that " All current versions." and the link provided both contradict this statement. Doesn't make too much difference to overall outcome IMO though.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spidey 15

Cap vs batman
This can go either way. If cap try to prevent bruce from using any gadget and try to turn the fight into h2h, his superior physical stats and his equal skills can help him to defeat him. But if batman manage to use any dangerous gadget( sonic batarang ) then he wins.

BP vs Bronze tiger
 I'm not sure about this. Both are some of the best fighters in their universe. I'm not sure on what level he is but i think he could be at peak lvls. But BP is physically superior since he is superhuman, combined that with his skills and i can see him taking this

DD vs Wildcat
I think Wildcat might win. If yes then bp and cap will beat him. If not then Marvel wins again.

Team Marvel wins.=]

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15 said:
" Cap vs batman This can go either way. If cap try to prevent bruce from using any gadget and try to turn the fight into h2h, his superior physical stats and his equal skills can help him to defeat him. But if batman manage to use any dangerous gadget( sonic batarang ) then he wins.  BP vs Bronze tiger  I'm not sure about this. Both are some of the best fighters in their universe. I'm not sure on what level he is but i think he could be at peak lvls. But BP is physically superior since he is superhuman, combined that with his skills and i can see him taking this  DD vs Wildcat I think Wildcat might win. If yes then bp and cap will beat him. If not then Marvel wins again.  Team Marvel wins.=] "
(Here goes nothing.)

Well....i have to agree that Steve and Bruce are very skilled fighters....but being physically stronger than the other doesn't really mean you have the ability to beat someone though I..E Rhino vs Spider-man.

Skill wise i don't think T'Challa is close to have the same skills of Bronze Tiger...and again Strength isn't everything.

This might be a close fight but i would give it to Daredevil though...his radar senses should be his key of winning here.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" Cap vs batman This can go either way. If cap try to prevent bruce from using any gadget and try to turn the fight into h2h, his superior physical stats and his equal skills can help him to defeat him. But if batman manage to use any dangerous gadget( sonic batarang ) then he wins.  BP vs Bronze tiger  I'm not sure about this. Both are some of the best fighters in their universe. I'm not sure on what level he is but i think he could be at peak lvls. But BP is physically superior since he is superhuman, combined that with his skills and i can see him taking this  DD vs Wildcat I think Wildcat might win. If yes then bp and cap will beat him. If not then Marvel wins again.  Team Marvel wins.=] "
(Here goes nothing.)

Well....i have to agree that Steve and Bruce are very skilled fighters....but being physically stronger than the other doesn't really mean you have the ability to beat someone though I..E Rhino vs Spider-man.

Skill wise i don't think T'Challa is close to have the same skills of Bronze Tiger...and again Strength isn't everything.

This might be a close fight but i would give it to Daredevil though...his radar senses should be his key of winning here. "
This is true that strength isn't everything. But these are physical stats combined with skills that it might be equal to their opponets.
Also T'Challa could be as skiled as Tiger maybe not. But his physical enhancment combined with his skills will give him the edge.
DD will do good with his radar but Wildcat seems to skill for him and i'll have to say that his superior physical stats will give him the win just like when cap fought DD.=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15 said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
" @spidey 15 said:
(Here goes nothing.)

This might be a close fight but i would give it to Daredevil though...his radar senses should be his key of winning here. "
This is true that strength isn't everything. But these are physical stats combined with skills that it might be equal to their opponets. Also T'Challa could be as skiled as Tiger maybe not. But his physical enhancment combined with his skills will give him the edge. DD will do good with his radar but Wildcat seems to skill for him and i'll have to say that his superior physical stats will give him the win just like when cap fought DD.=] "
Even so....Bruce has superior skills IMO so he should be able to defeat Steve which has superior strength but lower skills in H2H combat. 

Bronze Tiger is listed in the Top Ten DC martial artist which he is probably together with batman karate kid and so on....

Wild cat should be a bit lower than DD in agility and skills though.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @lagoon_boy said:
" @spidey 15 said:
(Here goes nothing.)

This is true that strength isn't everything. But these are physical stats combined with skills that it might be equal to their opponets. Also T'Challa could be as skiled as Tiger maybe not. But his physical enhancment combined with his skills will give him the edge. DD will do good with his radar but Wildcat seems to skill for him and i'll have to say that his superior physical stats will give him the win just like when cap fought DD.=] "
Even so....Bruce has superior skills IMO so he should be able to defeat Steve which has superior strength but lower skills in H2H combat. 

Bronze Tiger is listed in the Top Ten DC martial artist which he is probably together with batman karate kid and so on....

Wild cat should be a bit lower than DD in agility and skills though. "
It's not sure if Steve is inferior fighter. I think they are equals. But steve has some advantages like the shield and his superior speed and reflexes will help him to keep up witj Bruce and finally beat him.
BP is also one of the best fighters in marvel. Add his superior stats and we might have an actuall winner after an amazing fight.
I think wildcat beaten or stalemated bruce, so i wouldn't put him below DD in skills.=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  Every time Wildcat fought Batman either Batman held back (And still won) I can't really remember when Ted stalemated Bruce.

I believe that most DC martial Artist are superior in most Marvel Martial artist.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: 
But i'm pretty sure that there was a time where wildcat either beaten him or stalemate him. Anyway, i still think he is superior fighter than DD, not to mention that he is physically above him.
I really don't know about this but i remember in a crossover( a canon crossover) where actually batman and bruce had a h2h fight and batman admitted that if the fight was continue Steve would beat him.=]
As for BP and Tiger i can see this going either way but i'm leaning more toward T'Challa.=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:There's a cannon crossover? (Serious question) 

Well no matter how cannon it is either side of a certain company usually would at lest praise a certain character of the other company so i would not consider that as accurate.

Wildcat has superiority in strength? really..? i didn't know that (Another serious question)

Well Bronze should defeat T'Challa though.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy said:
" @spidey 15:There's a cannon crossover? (Serious question) 

Well no matter how cannon it is either side of a certain company usually would at lest praise a certain character of the other company so i would not consider that as accurate.

Wildcat has superiority in strength? really..? i didn't know that (Another serious question)

Well Bronze should defeat T'Challa though.
  "
Yes it was canon. Just like the fight that superman and thor had. I would consider this accurate since it happened and actually it didn't show anything strange at all.=]
Yes. Wildcat is at peak level while DD is at olympic.
I wouldn't think so.=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  I have a feeling this is  not gonna end.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: Me too. Let's agree to disagree.=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  Lets! Now i shall see you in another thread......maybe!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: Maybe...=D
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By beatboks1
@lagoon_boy said:
" @spidey 15:  Every time Wildcat fought Batman either Batman held back (And still won) I can't really remember when Ted stalemated Bruce.

I believe that most DC martial Artist are superior in most Marvel Martial artist. "
I'd assume he's thinking of the Batman Wildcat mini. Of course in that it's more like you said. Bat's and WC seemed to each be holding their own (despite being blid folded). Bat's realised who he was facing (even though he couldn't SEE him recognized the fighting style) and held back. At this point WC got the upper had and layed into Bruce, but only while Bruce was holding back.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lagoon_boy
@beatboks1:  Yes that and the other one where joker was the host of the bout. (What happened to your other account?)
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By beatboks1
@lagoon_boy said:
" @beatboks1:   (What happened to your other account?) "
Not sure what you mean
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By karrob

Cap vs Batman - Could go either way. Both are great strategists and fighters. bruce has the slight edge in MA abilities but Cap has arguably more experience and physical enhancements. Id give it to Cap after a long battle. 
BP vs BT - A warrior king vs. a deadly assassian. A head to head match up would be used by T'Challa to gauge his opponent. As long as he doesnt get sloppy I can see him winning. Also he has superior physical enhancements 
DD vs WC - I see DD going the distance but WC will win. More experience, stronger. DD only chance would be a nerve strike or Pressure Point. 

All in all Team 1 cause 2 out of 3 aint bad.