• 64 results
#51 Edited by AllStarSuperman (15823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl has one advantage over Static. She lives in the "Real World" and is a comic geek. She'll automatically recagize him and know his powers. She has some pain tolerance: Her learning to take bullets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uQOkA8zuMk

Hit-Girl is a superfast shot, here she shoots 3 guys before they react, and sneaks a gun to a dudes face with out him noticing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gszJCfbYY4I

In this video it shows Hit-Girl dodge bullets point blank, make people shoot themselves, and own a crapload of people with insane speed and accuracy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsBKyduk3RE

In this fight shes been shot twice, her dad just died, and shes tired from the hallway fight but she still fights pretty decent against a very skilled "Real World" opponent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va6oQ_2-jh8

0:39 hows her accuracy with throwing knives, 1:25 She survives a point blank explosion,1:59 she kills a guy with his own finger,her jumping on to a van, dodgeing bullets point blank, kicks a guy hard enough to send him flying, and flips over to punch a guy in the face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UMbwxbgv8U&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7UMbwxbgv8U&has_verified=1

3:20 her and big daddy sneaking into kickass room unnoticed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlAh5NkA_XI

Instead of only geting shot 3 times like the movie she gets shot 10 times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmJO7iesis

0:28-0:35 her taking at least 8 more bullets, 2:34 being awesome, 2:45 chopping a guys head off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3i1kWLM94

2:08 throws a hammer at a dudes head! 6:04 shoots people: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiN-YgFWsxI

5:20 to end hit girl jumping on a car and shooting everyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5bnkE1ewSY

from begining to 2:40, her fight with mother russia, 5:42 she has smoke bombs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ojBAQRQyLI

With Mr Sinister already trying to mindrape Static, his physical defenses will be down long enough for Hit-Girl to shoot him.

#52 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Superman could tag flash five years ago

So what if he tagged Flash 5 years ago? This is Barry Allen, you are saying this like it's Wally+this is when Barry was first coming out. Flash was literally 2-3 feet away from Superman and wasn't even trying.

And he coyuld go toe to toe with Darkseid five years ago

Because he blitzed Darkseid that means he went toe to toe with him?

Not only did Despero beat JLA, but he beat a numberous amount of them. Neither Superman(New 52) or Darkseid(New 52) can take do that. None of these guys have the combat feats to put them on that level.

Superman from five years ago resisted Captain Comets mind control. And Later on when Susie connected his mind to the whole world he was still able to fight superdoom and controll everone to say there name backwards. so he definetly has TP resistence. and that was all five years ago. Now his TP resistence is probably more powerful like all his other powers.

Like you said probably. And why are you saying this like CAptain Comet is anywhere near Desperos level? You think you can comapre a guy who easily beats Martian Manhunter in TP battles like it's nothing? I'm pretty sure MM has a strong TP resistance than Superman.

And jsut because they said that, doesn't mean that's how it actually is. That wouldn't even make any sense considering the fact that the watch tower should have blown up because the sonic booms.

Lately Kal has benched pressed the weight of the planet for five days. And that was before Veritas said he was exceeding records.

Yes, everyone knows that. And like I've said before

Force=MassxAcceleration. Meaning that JUST BECAUSE he did this doesn't mean he punches all that hard. And I've already pointed out that how his punches made no sense and were most likely exaggerated.

And I do know that you are just taking about EVERYTHING from a resepct thread, without even reading the comicbooks. I'm not dumb, everything you've said came from UltimateSMfan. Because just getting things from a respect thread gives you leverage on debates, whatever. I actually read most of the comicbooks I get my scans from, just throwing that out there...

A moralless Superman will speedblitz Despero, while BRB provides the long range attacks. Superman obviously has enough strength to lay the smack down on him.

Yea, and both of them get taken down with TP, so what?

#53 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15823 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Superman could tag flash five years ago

So what if he tagged Flash 5 years ago? This is Barry Allen, you are saying this like it's Wally+this is when Barry was first coming out. Flash was literally 2-3 feet away from Superman and wasn't even trying.

Barry Allan was surprised that he could tag him.

Superman from five years ago resisted Captain Comets mind control. And Later on when Susie connected his mind to the whole world he was still able to fight superdoom and controll everone to say there name backwards. so he definetly has TP resistence. and that was all five years ago. Now his TP resistence is probably more powerful like all his other powers.

Like you said probably. And why are you saying this like CAptain Comet is anywhere near Desperos level? You think you can comapre a guy who easily beats Martian Manhunter in TP battles like it's nothing? I'm pretty sure MM has a strong TP resistance than Superman.

And jsut because they said that, doesn't mean that's how it actually is. That wouldn't even make any sense considering the fact that the watch tower should have blown up because the sonic booms.

No it happened, its a comic book, its a feat, real world science doesnt matter.

Lately Kal has benched pressed the weight of the planet for five days. And that was before Veritas said he was exceeding records.

Yes, everyone knows that. And like I've said before

Force=MassxAcceleration. Meaning that JUST BECAUSE he did this doesn't mean he punches all that hard. And I've already pointed out that how his punches made no sense and were most likely exaggerated.

And I do know that you are just taking about EVERYTHING from a resepct thread, without even reading the comicbooks. I'm not dumb, everything you've said came from UltimateSMfan. Because just getting things from a respect thread gives you leverage on debates, whatever. I actually read most of the comicbooks I get my scans from, just throwing that out there...

Force=MassXAcceleration, Force=Supermans Strenght of lifting the world X Supermans speed to catch flash and travel 200 times FTL.

Duh? Im taking everything from a respect thread, thats no secret? Stop accusing me of not knowing my stuff, I own Action Comics 1-20, Superman 1-18, Justice League 1-17, RHATO 14. I own all the stuff with his feat i just dont have a scanner and such..

A moralless Superman will speedblitz Despero, while BRB provides the long range attacks. Superman obviously has enough strength to lay the smack down on him.

Yea, and both of them get taken down with TP, so what?

TP takes milliseconds,Bloodlusted superman is faster than that.

#54 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6333 posts) - - Show Bio

no beta didnt cause it he put a spell on it to stop it but the plage was baf surger affected in the end of the issue but he camef.back and just nc thedemons was taken.out dosent mean they were weak not many ppl can a blast from stormbreaker

#55 Edited by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Lmao hold on....

Force=MassXAcceleration, Force=Supermans Strenght of lifting the world X Supermans speed to catch flash and travel 200 times FTL.

Duh? Im taking everything from a respect thread, thats no secret? Stop accusing me of not knowing my stuff, I own Action Comics 1-20, Superman 1-18, Justice League 1-17, RHATO 14. I own all the stuff with his feat i just dont have a scanner and such..

Yes, but you even copied EXACTLY what the guy said about the scan, whatever lmao.

And that first thing you said was WRONG. It didn't even make any sense. And sorry I meant

Striking Power=ForcexAcceleration.

Acceleration as in how fast you were moving you hand and Force as in your musce strength. What does travel speed have to do with this? He can't punch 200 Times FTL.

No it was exaggerated. If it wasn't please provide some proof beside her saying that.....

Poor logic. Just because he was suprised that means it's sucha great feat? It was already obvious that Barry WASN'T TRYING. He was suprised that Superman could tag him while he was just playing...yeah.

OK, so he's faster than milliseconds..... now scans of his reaction time???

What you think Despero is going down with one punch?

And how do you know TP works in milliseconds? Keep in mind that Despero has an increased perception in time which means his brain works faster which means the TP should be faster.

no beta didnt cause it he put a spell on it to stop it but the plage was baf surger affected in the end of the issue but he camef.back and just nc thedemons was taken.out dosent mean they were weak not many ppl can a blast from stormbreaker

Is there any feats proving that these demons were actually strong? Or any durability feats prior the battle or after the battle? And yes, many people can take blast from the stormbreaker. Has teh strong breaker actually taken out big guys with one blast? I do't think so but can you show some feats?

#56 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15823 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Lmao hold on....

Yes, but you even copied EXACTLY what the guy said about the scan, whatever lmao.

And that first thing you said was WRONG. It didn't even make any sense. And sorry I meant

Acceleration as in how fast you were moving you hand and Force as in your musce strength. What does travel speed have to do with this? He can't punch 200 Times FTL.

Okay show me some scans of Desperos punches, with the science you expect me to due.

No it was exaggerated. If it wasn't please provide some proof beside her saying that.....

The Feat was you could hear the sound of the punches and actually feel the punches shaking the earth.

Poor logic. Just because he was suprised that means it's sucha great feat? It was already obvious that Barry WASN'T TRYING. He was suprised that Superman could tag him while he was just playing...yeah.

Still Surprised, he though he was going faster than him.

OK, so he's faster than milliseconds..... now scans of his reaction time???

What you think Despero is going down with one punch?

And how do you know TP works in milliseconds? Keep in mind that Despero has an increased perception in time which means his brain works faster which means the TP should be faster.

Key word "Should."

Is there any feats proving that these demons were actually strong? Or any durability feats prior the battle or after the battle? And yes, many people can take blast from the stormbreaker. Has teh strong breaker actually taken out big guys with one blast? I do't think so but can you show some feats?

#57 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

OK, so I don't knowwhere you were getting at when you said "Keyword Should". Yes, it should be faster than a millisecond since his brain is faster than the average human brain. Or if you get your head chopped off you SHOULD be dead. What were you trying to say when you said should? That's basic logic.

WHAT?!? So you're putting Superman on a pedestal where he doesn't even belong. You obviously mis-reap or didn't realize what was happening. How was he moving faster than Flash? The only reason he tapped him is because he was lucky and just flicked his finger. Just because he touched him once doesn't mean he was moving faster.

He missed the punch and his hands was still close to Flash so he just flicked his finger. You could easily say he missed like 50+ times. It was obvious he missed on that last swing.

The Feat was you could hear the sound of the punches and actually feel the punches shaking the earth.

Proof? Just because the lady said thats how the punches were doesn't mean it was actually liek that. There's something called "exaggeration". If thats the case the whole watch tower should have been destroyed. That would make EVERYONE in the watch tower go death which they didn't.

Okay show me some scans of Desperos punches, with the science you expect me to due.

You don't need any serious sciene, it's just logic. Simple* logic.

He's had both Lobo and MM go flying with a punch, Superman doesn't even really do that kind of stuff. Superman even struggles with Lobo for the most part. And you can say he took our the Leauge by most punches including Superman(Already gave the list).

And back to what you were saying about Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl has one advantage over Static. She lives in the "Real World" and is a comic geek. She'll automatically recagize him and know his powers. She has some pain tolerance: Her learning to take bullets

So becuase she recognizes him that means that she'll put of a fight. NO LITTLE GIRL CAN HANDLE 20,000 VOLTS GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY! Do you even know what getting electrocuted by 20,000 volts is??? 2,000 volts would kill you in about 20 seconds or less I think. And she had a bullet proof vest on. Put that on Static and you'll see the same outcome.

Hit-Girl is a superfast shot, here she shoots 3 guys before they react, and sneaks a gun to a dudes face with out him noticing

What is a bullet going to do to a guy who control how fast the bullet moves?

In this video it shows Hit-Girl dodge bullets point blank, make people shoot themselves, and own a crapload of people with insane speed and accuracy

Alroght, please tell me how she is going to dodge a lightning shot that travels

Yes, somehow making people shoot themselves would help her win agaisnt Static. Seriously, your just ignoring all the facts and scans I give you and putting in stuff that doesn't make any sense. And you do know that running down the halll way was just PIS right? 15 guys with guns and no-one decided to shoot vs one girl out in the open? Yea OK.

0:39 hows her accuracy with throwing knives, 1:25 She survives a point blank explosion,1:59 she kills a guy with his own finger,her jumping on to a van, dodgeing bullets point blank, kicks a guy hard enough to send him flying, and flips over to punch a guy in the face

None of this that impressive as in comapred to Static Shock. And how if that point blank. First off, that was small explosion and second that was about 7 feet away. That was a bomb from underground which we can assume was about 6 feet, compressing most of the explosion. It's not like she was on top of it and people survived explosions like that in vietnam and the korean war.

And how do you know that she didn't come out hurt? The movie didn't even come out yet.

With Mr Sinister already trying to mindrape Static, his physical defenses will be down long enough for Hit-Girl to shoot him.

Do you even look at the scans or read what I say? I'm tired of show and repesting stuff.

Static has resisted both Ms. Martian and the Anti-Life Equation. Do you know what the anti-life equation is?

http://www.comicvine.com/anti-life-equation/4015-42524/

Mr. Sinister is NOT getting into Statics head. If Static can resist the anti-life euqation he can resist Mr. Sinister. And in orde for me to show the scans I would have to post basically the whole comic and then more which doesn't make any sense. And I know that you can make the arguement of him still being under control but you have to take into considerations that NO ONE is supposed to resist it. You can easily say that Mr. Sinsiter isn't getting into Static's brain from the start. And Statics powers still works while being TPd

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1028627-static__033___11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1028628-static__033___12.jpg

If Hit-Girl shoots a bullet he can easily stop them, turn them to her and kill her. He can also summon lightning over and over which she will obviously die from.

#58 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15823 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

OK, so I don't knowwhere you were getting at when you said "Keyword Should". Yes, it should be faster than a millisecond since his brain is faster than the average human brain. Or if you get your head chopped off you SHOULD be dead. What were you trying to say when you said should? That's basic logic.

Remember this:

Like you said probably.

I was just doing the same annoying thing back to you, with Should.

WHAT?!? So you're putting Superman on a pedestal where he doesn't even belong. You obviously mis-reap or didn't realize what was happening. How was he moving faster than Flash? The only reason he tapped him is because he was lucky and just flicked his finger. Just because he touched him once doesn't mean he was moving faster.

He missed the punch and his hands was still close to Flash so he just flicked his finger. You could easily say he missed like 50+ times. It was obvious he missed on that last swing.

Superman still tagged Flash. Superman is obviously not going faster than Flash, but He is going faster than Flash thought.

Proof? Just because the lady said thats how the punches were doesn't mean it was actually liek that. There's something called "exaggeration". If thats the case the whole watch tower should have been destroyed. That would make EVERYONE in the watch tower go death which they didn't.

Batman saying he can hear and feel Supermans punches in his teeth: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/79345/2913205-superman__17___page_10.jpg

You don't need any serious sciene, it's just logic. Simple* logic.

Then why did you say these to me:

Force=MassxAcceleration,

Can you show me some lifting and speed feats for Despero? yeah, i like how for me im supposed to be a physics expert, but then for you its "Simple Logic"

He's had both Lobo and MM go flying with a punch, Superman doesn't even really do that kind of stuff. Superman even struggles with Lobo for the most part. And you can say he took our the Leauge by most punches including Superman(Already gave the list).

Bloodlust New 52 Superman could do that with ease.

I will do the Hit-Girl stuff later, but please your sucking the fun out of this. You keep talking to me like im a child fanboy who doesnt know anything about comics.

#59 Edited by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Like you said probably.

No it didn't really annoy me.

Probably is a guess, something you are not sure of. whiel should is a high probability of something would happen.

Batman saying he can hear and feel Supermans punches in his teeth:

Isn't Batman and Cyborg in the watch tower there???

Can you show me some lifting and speed feats for Despero? yeah, i like how for me im supposed to be a physics expert, but then for you its "Simple Logic"

You don't have to be a physics expert. And if you were paying attention you'd know I already showed you speed feats for Despero and lifting.

When he flew like half of Earth on a few moments WHILE he was way out of Earths Atmosphere, when he was punching Supergirl at super speed, and when he lifted the Rock Of Eternity. See what I meant by me having to repeat myself over and over?

I said that because I was thinking about the logic behind moving FTL. Though, I think they work the same way. Not to sure.

How so? I know he couldn't take the JLA with ease so don't even say it. And didn't Superman get beat up by MM?

I will do the Hit-Girl stuff later, but please your sucking the fun out of this. You keep talking to me like im a child fanboy who doesnt know anything about comics.

?? You took the fun out of it when you was being a sore loser and acted like a child. Don't you remember how you refused to keep going if it wasn't a 2v1? I keep on having to repeat myself over and over and it's annoying. And then you show feats of hti girl and bullets knowing bullets wouldn't work on Static?

#60 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15823 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Like you said probably.

No it didn't really annoy me.

Probably is a guess, something you are not sure of. whiel should is a high probability of something would happen.

Thats just different words for the same thing, its in the same context.

Batman saying he can hear and feel Supermans punches in his teeth:

Isn't Batman and Cyborg in the watch tower there???

Yes, up in the watchtower batman feels the punches in his teeth.

How so? I know he couldn't take the JLA with ease so don't even say it. And didn't Superman get beat up by MM?

Yes, MMH soloed the JL in a flashback in issue 7 or 8. so that could have been yesterday or five years ago. no way to tell.

#61 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl has one advantage over Static. She lives in the "Real World" and is a comic geek. She'll automatically recagize him and know his powers. She has some pain tolerance: Her learning to take bullets

So becuase she recognizes him that means that she'll put of a fight. NO LITTLE GIRL CAN HANDLE 20,000 VOLTS GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY! Do you even know what getting electrocuted by 20,000 volts is??? 2,000 volts would kill you in about 20 seconds or less I think. And she had a bullet proof vest on. Put that on Static and you'll see the same outcome.

Whos to say she cant dodge electricity? She dodges bullets pointblank.

Hit-Girl is a superfast shot, here she shoots 3 guys before they react, and sneaks a gun to a dudes face with out him noticing

What is a bullet going to do to a guy who control how fast the bullet moves?

Scans?

In this video it shows Hit-Girl dodge bullets point blank, make people shoot themselves, and own a crapload of people with insane speed and accuracy

Alroght, please tell me how she is going to dodge a lightning shot that travels

Yes, somehow making people shoot themselves would help her win agaisnt Static. Seriously, your just ignoring all the facts and scans I give you and putting in stuff that doesn't make any sense. And you do know that running down the halll way was just PIS right? 15 guys with guns and no-one decided to shoot vs one girl out in the open? Yea OK.

How fast does his electricity travel? and know it wasnt PIS, if any thing was PIS it was needing Kick-Ass to save her from Frank. And yeah rewatch it plenty of guys are shooting right at her.

0:39 hows her accuracy with throwing knives, 1:25 She survives a point blank explosion,1:59 she kills a guy with his own finger,her jumping on to a van, dodgeing bullets point blank, kicks a guy hard enough to send him flying, and flips over to punch a guy in the face

None of this that impressive as in comapred to Static Shock. And how if that point blank. First off, that was small explosion and second that was about 7 feet away. That was a bomb from underground which we can assume was about 6 feet, compressing most of the explosion. It's not like she was on top of it and people survived explosions like that in vietnam and the korean war.

And how do you know that she didn't come out hurt? The movie didn't even come out yet.

Static Shock isnt his name. its just Static. No that was not a small explosion. yeah 6 ft 7in Guys who are 400lbs and still get there legs blown off. Ive read the comic.

Do you even look at the scans or read what I say? I'm tired of show and repesting stuff.

Static has resisted both Ms. Martian and the Anti-Life Equation. Do you know what the anti-life equation is?

http://www.comicvine.com/anti-life-equation/4015-42524/

Mr. Sinister is NOT getting into Statics head. If Static can resist the anti-life euqation he can resist Mr. Sinister. And in orde for me to show the scans I would have to post basically the whole comic and then more which doesn't make any sense. And I know that you can make the arguement of him still being under control but you have to take into considerations that NO ONE is supposed to resist it. You can easily say that Mr. Sinsiter isn't getting into Static's brain from the start. And Statics powers still works while being TPd

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1028627-static__033___11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1028628-static__033___12.jpg

If Hit-Girl shoots a bullet he can easily stop them, turn them to her and kill her. He can also summon lightning over and over which she will obviously die from.

YES, i know the anti life equation. all those scans did was prove TP makes him go crazy for some seconds. enough time to get shot. Scans of Static stopping, turning around, and killing some one with a bullet?

#62 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Thats just different words for the same thing, its in the same context.

It's really not in the same context. I was saying that Despero's TP should be faster than a millisecond, as in theory and something logical. Some thing that would happen because the brain process is faster(In Despero's case)

You were saying his TP resistance is probably more powerful since it was 5 years ago which doesn't make much sense when you think about it.

Yes, up in the watchtower batman feels the punches in his teeth.

You were saying that Superman was fighting H'el in the watchtower and teh punches were so strong that you could feel it from Earth and I asked for proof. Then you showed me Batman saying he could feel it in his teeth. That's not proof when he's in the watchtower. Doesn't even make any sense since if you could hear it from the watch tower to Earth Batman should be deaf or dead. That being said it was just exaggeration.

Yes, MMH soloed the JL in a flashback in issue 7 or 8. so that could have been yesterday or five years ago. no way to tell.

My point exactly, he has not shown any feats saying that it can't happen again or you don't even know when it happened therefore you can't defend or coutner thay.

Whos to say she cant dodge electricity? She dodges bullets pointblank.......How fast does his electricity travel? and know it wasnt PIS, if any thing was PIS it was needing Kick-Ass to save her from Frank. And yeah rewatch it plenty of guys are shooting right at her.

Bullets travel about 700-1,500 MPH. A lightning bolt travels to about 224,000 MPH. If I were to put bullet speed at 3,000(About double the speed of regular bullet travel) that would be 74.6 times faster than a bullet. You'd have to increase the bullet speed to over 7000%! That's WAYYY faster than a bullet. But I'll do the math here just to be clear

3,000 MPH to 224,000 MPH. Keep in mind her bullets doesn't travel this fast so this i just being nice.

First 3,000 is 100% the speed. To get to 30,000 MPH that 1,000 percent the speed.

+30,000=60,000(2,000%)

+30,000=90,000(3,000%)

+30,000=120,000(4,000%)

+30,000=150,000(5,000%)

+30,000=180,000(6,000%)

+30,000=210.000(7,000%)

Then that's + a bit more because thats not up to 224,000.

Btw, they really didn't shoot much. And point blank range is like 3 feet or less. Either way she didn't dodge teh bullet, she just moved before the bullet left the gun. So that's when he clicked the trigger or was putting pressure. Dodging a bullet at point blank range would be super speed/reflexes which she doesn't have.

Static Shock isnt his name. its just Static. No that was not a small explosion. yeah 6 ft 7in Guys who are 400lbs and still get there legs blown off. Ive read the comic.

I'm used to saying Static Shock lol. And it is a small explosion, it had to get through 6 ft of heavy mud and dirty. That would make teh explosion small because it's being contained. Then you include the blast radious which she was about 7 ft away and since the expolsion was contained a bit the blast radius would be smaller. 400lbs? Thats far over obese.

YES, i know the anti life equation. all those scans did was prove TP makes him go crazy for some seconds. enough time to get shot. Scans of Static stopping, turning around, and killing some one with a bullet?

Yea but it only distracts him for a little, not completely control him. I doubt this TP would work and she'd be dead within the first few seconds. I've already established she's not dodging and lightning or electric blast. And you should know Static isn't a kill but he COULD do it. The fact that he could control metals and stop the movement of bullets, you could easily conclude that he can trun around a bulltet shoot her with it.

At 1:06 would be exactly what happens. I've shown him being able to stop bullets already and you already know he can move metals around just like magneto but OK.....

He blocked out Miss. Martians TP COMPLETELY also. We already know he can stop bullets from teh 1st and 3rd scan. The fact that he controls the movement of his saucer tells us he should be do the same with a bullet. You're not going to see him killing someone because he doesn't kill.

#63 Edited by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: @allstarsuperman:

Alan Scott vs Magneto & Blue Beetle

This is pretty much a cleat win for Alan Scott. Reason being is because Magneto is only powerful when there's metal around, and yes I do realize that there is metal around. BUT, he can't stop or control any of Alan Scotts blast since his Alans blast aren't metal at all. So this means if Alan Shoots a beam and it hits Magneto(And it WILL hit Magneto) Magneto dies. Magneto doesn't have this amazing durability to say he survives. If that was teh case his Magneto powers would be somewhat useless against bullets, instead of letting it hitting him he stops them(Because he knows that if the bullet hits him he'll be dead).

You already see that his constructs are capable on peircing Mongul who is about just as udrable as Superman and possibly even more. This should mean that ANY metal Magneto picks up to defend himself should be useless because the constructs should go straight through them.

Alan could simply make constructs such as huge guns firing at Magneto which would obviously tag him sooner or later. And he should be able to take out Blue Beetle.

In like him and Guy Garnder first encounter, Guy could have actually killed Blue Beetle until he realized that it was just a kid so he refused to. I can't find the scans of the fight though.

#64 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6333 posts) - - Show Bio

but there magento is always powerful and there is metal.aroud so.he can use thay to his advantage and with magneto and blue beetle teamed up they shud be able to take alan aftwrvlong battle im done with my post unles allastarsupermN has anything else to say

#65 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6333 posts) - - Show Bio

voting has now started anybody who wants to vote go ahead