Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Iron Man, Black Widow, Cap and Hawkeye are all irrelevant.

Thor vs Hulk - I'll take Thor for the majority. All he has to do is drop Mjolnir on Hulk's chest :P

No Caption Provided

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fallschirmjager: I don't know man. Iron Man was going pretty much toe-to-toe with Thor in the Avengers. Not to mention Cap's shield can block Mjolnir's blows. And aside from the fact that Thor can fly, him and Cap seemed to have very similar combat speed.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@ordinaryalan said:

@fallschirmjager: I don't know man. Iron Man was going pretty much toe-to-toe with Thor in the Avengers. Not to mention Cap's shield can block Mjolnir's blows. And aside from the fact that Thor can fly, him and Cap seemed to have very similar combat speed.

Iron Man got a x4 amp and Thor was still crushing his armor in his bare hands. And he never succeeded in harming Thor either. Hulk at least was able to give him a bloody lip on the Hellicarrier.

The shield can block Mjolnir, but Cap is still physically inferior. Look what happened when he blocked a 40mm grenade round from WS. He went flying through a bus and was KO'd. Cap stands no chance vs Thor at all. One hammer throw and Cap goes flying, blocked or not.

Hell, look at Loki vs Cap. Loki was manhandling Cap. As badass as he is and as much as I love him. Cap doesn't belong in the same sentence as Thor from a power perspective.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dorukesin said:

@fallschirmjager: I'm just curious

I'm not sure what you're asking what is what from, but I'll assume its the picture - its Thor 1.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@ordinaryalan said:

Iron Man got a x4 amp and Thor was still crushing his armor in his bare hands. And he never succeeded in harming Thor either. Hulk at least was able to give him a bloody lip on the Hellicarrier.

The shield can block Mjolnir, but Cap is still physically inferior. Look what happened when he blocked a 40mm grenade round from WS. He went flying through a bus and was KO'd. Cap stands no chance vs Thor at all. One hammer throw and Cap goes flying, blocked or not.

Hell, look at Loki vs Cap. Loki was manhandling Cap. As badass as he is and as much as I love him. Cap doesn't belong in the same sentence as Thor from a power perspective.

You're right about them not being on the same power level. My point was that they're aren't necessarily "irrelevant".

But ultimately, I do agree that it comes down to Hulk vs Thor.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By huthimamwa

@ordinaryalan: they might have appeared on equal ground because tony landed far more hits than thor did. But honestly, none of tony's hits seemed to do any actual damage to thor. While the few hits that thor landed were crushing/denting/cracking his armor. Thor was totally in control of that fight and Its pretty clear that if cap didn't step in, he would have torn Tony apart.

As for the fight, this really boils down thor vs hulk. And I'd give it to thor because of his similar stats and much more versatility.