Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EzioRenzo
No Caption Provided

Note:

All Madara can use Susanoo and Rinnegan(though only with a time limit)

Fight at the Barren dessert

WHO Will WIN?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vintage_spiderman
BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rape+Bait thread confirmed......this is a serious mismatch for akuma.....specially if this was living and juubi Madara.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hulkage

Lol One Madara should win simply because of the whole unlimited Chakra/Regeneration thing.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rulerofthevine

25 Madara, all of whom can make 25 clones, all of whom can make 5 Limbos. Yep, Akuma is beyond screwed.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@rulerofthevine said:

25 Madara, all of whom can make 25 clones, all of whom can make 5 Limbos. Yep, Akuma is beyond screwed.

100 Oni Akumas punching the Planet? Good Game.

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

And unless Madara can breath in space like Oni Akuma, well thats easy game over.

Also Oni Akuma is faster, flying through space and around the moon at speeds like that.

Also Raging Demon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara's souls are destroyed.

NEXT!

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm: Non-canon feats are non-canon.

All those feats are Capcom games, and while not base on Street Fighter games, they are still Capcom games Akuma was in. Capcom, which owns the Street Fighter series and own Akuma. If your only Argument is non canon then I guess I proved Capcom Akuma >>> Madara. My work is done :)

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

All those feats are Capcom games, and while not base on Street Fighter games, they are still Capcom games Akuma was in. If your only Argument is non canon then I guess I proved Capcom Akuma >>> Madara. My work is done :)

Crossover feats are non-canon, if you are so desperate you have to rely on non-canon feats than I guess It's obvious that Madara >>>>> Canon-Akuma.

You can leave now.

On a side note: I guess Kid Naruto is now Goku level :

Loading Video...

And Bijuu Naruto supersayian level

Loading Video...

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

All those feats are Capcom games, and while not base on Street Fighter games, they are still Capcom games Akuma was in. If your only Argument is non canon then I guess I proved Capcom Akuma >>> Madara. My work is done :)

Crossover feats are non-canon, if you are so desperate you have to rely on non-canon feats than I guess It's obvious that Madara >>>>> Canon-Akuma.

You can leave now.

Never said Street Fighter Akuma wins, he cannot even go Oni Akuma in the games, with only one Oni Akuma scene to the games. All I know that Akumas feats in Capcom Universe > Madara. Good day indeed :)

Also according to the OP, where they show Akuma crossover game for the Video, that shows me we are allowing Cross over Akuma.

Naruto and Luffy already fought Goku, and Goku was superior at a lower level than both of them. So meh. Your still wrong as of now on what version of Akuma we are using, the OP video is a cross over Akuma. So meh again!

@eziorenzo: Is this Capcom Games Akuma, or just Capcom Street Fighter Akuma? one gets stomp and the other has a chance. So which is it? You showed a cross over Akuma already i assume you meant a Capcom Universe Akuma.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

You can leave now.

Never said Street Fighter Akuma wins, he cannot even go Oni Akuma in the games, with only one Oni Akuma scene to the games. All I know that Akumas feats in Capcom Universe > Madara. Good day indeed :)

Also according to the OP, where they show Akuma crossover game for the Video, that shows me we are allowing Cross over Akuma.

Naruto and Luffy already fought Goku, and Goku was superior at a lower level than both of them. So meh. Your still wrong as of now on what version of Akuma we are using, the OP video is a cross over Akuma. So meh again!

You never use non-canon feats unless the Op explicitly states so. And there is no such a athing as a "capcom universe" lol good joke.

Stop making assumptions.

LOL Naruto and Luffy fought Goku ? I guess this guy can't understand sarcasm.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara gets stomped.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

You can leave now.

You never use non-canon feats unless the Op explicitly states so. And there is no such a athing as a "capcom universe" lol good joke.

Stop making assumptions.

LOL Naruto and Luffy fought Goku ? I guess this guy can't understand sarcasm.

Have you ever read the Battle forum rules?

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

In the OP we see a video of a crossover Akuma. Till he states otherwise, that is what I am going with, Capcom games in general Oni Akuma. Until the OP states it is the weaker Shin Akuma of Street Fighter Games, then I will agree Madara wins, if not then Akuma wins.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

Have you ever read the Battle forum rules?

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

In the OP we see a video of a crossover Akuma. Till he states otherwise, that is what I am going with, Capcom games in general Oni Akuma. Until the OP states it is the weaker Shin Akuma of Street Fighter Games, then I will agree Madara wins, if not then Akuma wins.

I did, and nowhere does it say that non-canon feats can be used....

Edo Madara is immortal anyway, so at best it's a stalemate for Akuma.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Akuma, akuma, akuma

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Dont waste your time this guy is looking for anything to try get a win with an inferior character.

1 Edo Madara solos because Akuma has no sealing techiniques and Akuma will get hit with mountain+ hits on the basis and there is no feat Akuma has that he can even get through PS.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Dont waste your time this guy is looking for anything to try get a win with an inferior character.

1 Edo Madara solos because Akuma has no sealing techiniques and Akuma will get hit with mountain+ hits on the basis and there is no feat Akuma has that he can even get through PS.

Yeah, you are right.

Well then, I'm out.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarkRaiden

Akuma stomps. 1 could probably win. Mountain/island+ punches, soul targeting attacks (aka takes out any Edo), it's a pretty easy win.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Madara is Edo mode and Akuma?..........He can use Oni right? so Oni whereabout feats are included

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By andr4132

Madara could use Mokuton bunshin to 25, so it's 625 Madara vs 100 Akuma, it's mismatch

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

Madara could use Mokuton bunshin to 25, so it's 625 Madara vs 100 Akuma, it's mismatch

Each Akuma by Capcom Games is a moon buster. Goodby earth.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to be rude OP, but this thread is stupid.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: HAHAHA that's not canon that's only in asuras wrath universe

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100 is a lot. Going with Akumas.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: HAHAHA that's not canon that's only in asuras wrath universe

OP shows a crossover Akuma, so your point is invalid.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Not the same crossover your pulling feats from *sigh* fanboys

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going with Akuma. You know how Madara summons meteors, well Akuma punches them!!! Do not underestimate Akuma. He can handle Susano'o with slight difficulty. Akuma has the advantage over Madara in basically everything. He is faster, stronger, more durable, more skilled, maybe more experienced, more strategic, and most of all has much stronger moves. One move that could kill like 10 Susano'o's at once is Satsui No Hado. This is an extremely strong blast that helped Akuma win many battles. He has even defeated Gill. If she was not immortal, then that would have been the end of her but she is immortal so she came back to life. Anyways, I think that the 100 Akuma's win this one 8.5/10.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By andr4132

@cmcmcmcm said:

@andr413 said:

Each Akuma by Capcom Games is a moon buster. Goodby earth.

Madara use Izanagi, there're 625 Madaras, each Madara has 2 eyes, lets just say Madara just scarfice his one eye to use izanagi, Akuma will be exhausted till dead, fight Madara that can use izanagi and izanami

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: The real stupid is the one that said it first

Your Point?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Oni Solo's. 100 in a F***games Stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capcom would stomps

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara oneshots.

Murat10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Murat10000

1 Madara stomps. Someone lock the thread.