This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

20 white martians vs marval zeus. Zeus is blood lusted, so are the martians. Martians also have their standard war gear and the fight takes place in space.

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (5714 posts) - - Show Bio

Martians give him a good fight, depending on which ones, but Zeus should be way too hard for them to take out. If Flash and the rest of the JL can KO White Martians, Zeus can.

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins

#4 Posted by dondave (38408 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus ftw @Epicbeast3000: by the way you made two of the same thread

#5 Posted by BlackWind (6751 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus hits the ground with a thunderbolt and causes a massive fire and laughs while they burn.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

#7 Posted by ComicStooge (13360 posts) - - Show Bio

Zues doesn't know their weakness, so I highly doubt fire would come into play here.

#8 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I hate when I do that, fine make it 100 white martians in peak physical and mental condition. Plus they are bloodlusted.

#9 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus. Easy.

#10 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: Isn't lightning a form of fire? I don't know about any comic Zeus. Does he have lightning?

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@ComicStooge: Isn't lightning a form of fire? I don't know about any comic Zeus. Does he have lightning?

How would lightning be a form of fire???

#12 Posted by dondave (38408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: fire it a side-effect of lightning hitting something that is combustible

#13 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Quality beats quantity this time.

#14 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I learned somethin new today. Thanks.

@WillPayton: If lightning were to hit a tree, the tree would combust into fire. I thought that it was fire. Now that I think of it, it would only do that because of the friction from the lightning.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

20, 100, or 1000...it makes no difference. Zeus obliterates.

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (8571 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus one shots them all.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

20, 100, or 1000...it makes no difference. Zeus obliterates.

#18 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning makes fire. Fire turns White Martians into dead Martians. What comes before the thunder? Lightning!! Baazaang!!!

#19 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Not everything lightining hits it turns into Fire. And I don't even think they have the same weakness as Green Martians. And even if they have Telepathy remember..... Twenty white martians trying to get in your head? A Martian can stand a chance agaisnt Martian Manhunet like M'Gann. Twenty of them they can beat him.

#20 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

20 white martians vs marval zeus. Zeus is blood lusted, so are the martians. Martians also have their standard war gear and the fight takes place in space.

This same exact thread got locked yesterday. I'm sensing the same thing incoming to this thread

#21 Posted by terry2012 (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus might win.

@CaptainAtom: Welcome to the vine.

#22 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainAtom: Except you know, being a Skyfather and all, he's kind of immune to telepathy. So...yeah.

#23 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainAtom: Marvel's Skyfathers are immune to telepathy. Always have been. That's why Thanos had to stand there and trade energy blasts with Odin. If Skyfathers could be taken out via telepathy, Thanos would have done it to Odin, like he did to the Hulk.

#24 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is a bad&^%!! Dude put Hulk in his place no? Toyed with Thor and is generally considered on par with Odin in power...who is a confirmed galaxy buster and high end magic user.

Okay. Dumb question of the day...but is that guy really Morgan Freeman up there? Not unusual...some well known actors grew up reading comics...Michael Chiklis, Nicholas Cage, etc..and I've seen some comic writer's and editors show up on comic forums like this one. Just sayin'.

#25 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1: I believe it's just a guy who chose the username MorganFreeman so he'd have an incentive to read posts in Morgan's voice IIRC (I think he said it on some other thread).