• 88 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

20 Marvel VS DC Matchups

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven

No Morals ( Blood Lusted )

BFR Allowed

Fights Take Place Near Baxter Building

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (38098 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeanroygrant has been hacked by macest.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Jeanroygrant has been hacked by macest.

Lol wha?

#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Surfer

2. I'll go with Marvel in a close fight.

3. Captain America

4. Hal Jordan

5. Doomsday

6. Flash

7. Thanos, probably.

8. Odin

9. Loki

10. Atom

11. Can't happen.

12. ...Zeus

13. Black Adam

14. Gladiator

15. That destroyer guy

16. Sentry

17. Icon? Maybe?

18. Green Arrow

19. Superman beats everyone

20. Raven

Nice match-ups. Don't know half the characters, though.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Why can't number 11 Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer happen?

#7 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@AweSam: Why can't number 11 Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer happen?

Tribunal's bound by TOAA's power and the Marvel universe just as Michael and Lucifer are bound by The Presence and the DC universe. Assuming they fought in a dimension that's not their respective universe, we couldn't tell who's stronger since they're both one under their god. They have no feats or battles records to show who's better.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AweSam: Why can't number 11 Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer happen?

Tribunal's bound by TOAA's power and the Marvel universe just as Michael and Lucifer are bound by The Presence and the DC universe. Assuming they fought in a dimension that's not their respective universe, we couldn't tell who's stronger since they're both one under their god. They have no feats or battles records to show who's better.

Oh.

#9 Posted by pooty (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven

I would love to see match 3,7,17

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14948 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

1. Surfer

2. I'll go with Marvel in a close fight.

3. Captain America

4. Hal Jordan

5. Doomsday

6. Flash

7. Thanos, probably.

8. Odin

9. Loki

10. Atom

11. Can't happen.

12. ...Zeus

13. Black Adam

14. Gladiator

15. That destroyer guy

16. Sentry

17. Icon? Maybe?

18. Green Arrow

19. Superman beats everyone

20. Raven

Nice match-ups. Don't know half the characters, though.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven

I would love to see match 3,7,17

I would too, why did you choose 7,11,13, & 14?

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9550 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos aint beating Darkseid.

#13 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective:

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Thanos aint beating Darkseid.

Yes he is.

#15 Posted by pooty (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

7. It's f*king Thanos

11. no reason

13. don't like either one but had to pick a winner

14. H2H skills

#16 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott Not sure
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel CM due to speed
  3. Captain America VS Batman Bat's due to Utility belt
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan Actually also not sure
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash Based on the Makkari's profile I don't see anything that would put him above Flash in any way
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid Thanos, but maybe because I've been too lazy to look at all those Darkseid feats AtPhantom has
  8. Odin VS Shazam Odin, from what I've seen...Maybe not *shrugs*
  9. Loki VS Zatanna No Comment
  10. Ant Man VS Atom Don't know and not really interested
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer Same as above
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus Marvel Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam Same as number 2 I think
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman, WW due to skill
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven

And I just realized I don't really know for the rest of them either

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant:

7. It's f*king Thanos

11. no reason

13. don't like either one but had to pick a winner

14. H2H skills

I see.

@vuviper said:

@jeanroygrant:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott Not sure
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel CM due to speed
  3. Captain America VS Batman Bat's due to Utility belt
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan Actually also not sure
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash Based on the Makkari's profile I don't see anything that would put him above Flash in any way
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid Thanos, but maybe because I've been too lazy to look at all those Darkseid feats AtPhantom has
  8. Odin VS Shazam Odin, from what I've seen...Maybe not *shrugs*
  9. Loki VS Zatanna No Comment
  10. Ant Man VS Atom Don't know and not really interested
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer Same as above
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus Marvel Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam Same as number 2 I think
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman, WW due to skill
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven

And I just realized I don't really know for the rest of them either

What are Captain Marvel's sped feats?

#18 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Well he has the speed of Mercury, which should already put him as faster than Thor on paper, well that and he's supposed to be equal to Superman in physical attributes. Featwise I only have scans of him catching up to Barry Allen for travel and blitzing Superman's enemies to save him for combat.

#19 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5533 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer 
Thor 
Captain America 
Green Lantern Hal Jordan 
Doomsday
Flash
Thanos ( sneaky prep god, Darkseid has more raw power but Thanos is arguably smarter)
Odin 
Loki 
Atom
Living Tribunal
Marvel Zeus 
Black Adam
Gladiator 
Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion ( stalemate)
Sentry
Blue Marvel 
Hawkeye 
Superman
Raven 

#20 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott - Due only to blood lusted State making Alan a reality warper on global universal scale
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel - Due to the fact that no morals Cap isn't much different
  3. Captain America VS Batman - see Bruce as being more cut throat in this state. Cap and Bruce Stalemate in normal morals
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid Stalemate
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer - Why both
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam - WWIII anyone
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo no idea
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon no idea
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow too close to call
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven - Raven's dad would have a better shot.

No Morals ( Blood Lusted )

#21 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott - Due only to blood lusted State making Alan a reality warper on global universal scale
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel - Due to the fact that no morals Cap isn't much different
  3. Captain America VS Batman - see Bruce as being more cut throat in this state. Cap and Bruce Stalemate in normal morals
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid Stalemate
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer - Why both
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam - WWIII anyone
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo no idea
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon no idea
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow too close to call
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven - Raven's dad would have a better shot.

No Morals ( Blood Lusted )

Can you name an issue where Alan was a universal reality warper?

#22 Posted by Spiderslike (652 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel: This is because I think if Billy is hit with any lighting especially if it's magic he'll turn back
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam: Same reason as Thor & Marvel
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven

For me Marvel takes this fight

#23 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr:

During underworld unleashed when he went to hell to retrieve his wife's soul there was a dimensional wrip that threatened the existence of several realities which he reached into and closed from all sides, the only near omniversal feat I'm aware of it was near blood lusted but driven to lengths beyond because his wife was at risk .

During Blackest knight ( might have been brightest day) he fought the heroes of Earth in multiple places simultaneously controlling the planets weather manipulating things happening in space, possessing and controlling multiple beings and, empowering others to use as pawns. Basically soloed all Earths heroes (including fate and a few Kryptonians)

After that ark we see Alan making reference to his reaching out with the starheart to change Warriors world as well as several other dimensions including the 5th dimension when talking to his son Todd.

In Green lantern Corps (first runs) when a mystic member of GL corps got Alan to Help him face the essence of the Starheart, Alan spread his power across galaxies to encapsulate the starheart in all ways and placed it in his own dimensional trap (this was sheer desperation)

The next we saw of the starheart after that was in the Green lantern and the Sentinel heart of Darkness mini (3 issues IIRC) when it broke through from that dimension having grown it to be a force of power and a realm of it's own. It drew the power from Alan and easily bested Jade and Kyle. It was a dimensional entity that was all powerful in it's new realm. Remember when Alan is Blood lusted he becomes the starheart entity (as per the Blackest knight reference). Basically this.

#24 Posted by JediXMan (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Jeanroygrant has been hacked by macest.

My thoughts exactly!

Moderator
#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (8579 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon don't know
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven don't know
#26 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3068 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven
#27 Posted by kaushif93 (66 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven
#28 Posted by The Stegman (25020 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott- After a good fight.
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel- After a great fight
  3. Captain America VS Batman-  After a SUPREMELY great fight.
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus- I dunno...tie?
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion- I don't know anything about classic Drax
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven
Online
#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

20 Marvel VS DC Matchups

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan scott
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid - Either way
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus - Stalemate
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow - depends on equipment
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven
#30 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

@jeanroygrant: Well he has the speed of Mercury, which should already put him as faster than Thor on paper, well that and he's supposed to be equal to Superman in physical attributes. Featwise I only have scans of him catching up to Barry Allen for travel and blitzing Superman's enemies to save him for combat.

This happened in Justice. Non canon. Captain Marvel's speed is no greater than Thor's.

#31 Edited by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott - Alan Scott

2.Thor VS Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel

3.Captain America VS Batman - Batman

4.Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan - Hal Jordan

5.World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday - Doomsday

6.Makkari VS Flash - Flash

7.Thanos VS Darkseid - Darkseid

8.Odin VS Shazam - Shazam

9.Loki VS Zatanna - Loki

10.Ant Man VS Atom - Ant man

11.Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer - LT

12.Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus - Marvel Zeus

13.Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam - Black Adam

14.Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman - Gladiator

15.Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion - Orion

16.Sentry VS Apollo - Apollo

17.Blue Marvel VS Icon - Blue Marvel

18.Hawkeye VS Green Arrow - Hawkeye

19.King Hyperion VS Superman - Superman

20.Hellstorm VS Raven - Hellstorm

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott - Due only to blood lusted State making Alan a reality warper on global universal scale
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel - Due to the fact that no morals Cap isn't much different
  3. Captain America VS Batman - see Bruce as being more cut throat in this state. Cap and Bruce Stalemate in normal morals
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid Stalemate
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer - Why both
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam - WWIII anyone
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo no idea
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon no idea
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow too close to call
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven - Raven's dad would have a better shot.

No Morals ( Blood Lusted )

Why did you choose 2,4,5,7,9,12, 14, 15. Someone told me Living Tribunal=Michael & Lucifer together.

#33 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@beatboks1 said:

  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott - Due only to blood lusted State making Alan a reality warper on global universal scale
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel - Due to the fact that no morals Cap isn't much different
  3. Captain America VS Batman - see Bruce as being more cut throat in this state. Cap and Bruce Stalemate in normal morals
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  6. Makkari VS Flash
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid Stalemate
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna
  10. Ant Man VS Atom
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer - Why both
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam - WWIII anyone
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo no idea
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon no idea
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow too close to call
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven - Raven's dad would have a better shot.

No Morals ( Blood Lusted )

Why did you choose 2,4,5,7,9,12, 14, 15. Someone told me Living Tribunal=Michael & Lucifer together.

2. I chose Thor because when blood lusted he will have warriors madness which is beserker rage. Cap on the other hand doesn't Blood lust. When all hell (pardon the pun) was breaking loose in Underworld unleashed and even the brightest of heroes explored their darker sides cap was "too pure" and could not be made to even court the darkness. The same against Eclipso (when he took Superman) wher he was literally needing Cap to "give" himself where he could "take" any other.

4. as prime he's near SS and above Hal IMO.

5. You know the hulk get's madder thing

7. Neither is able to die ( Thanos because he loves death and DS because he is essential). Both are ridiculously powerful and both are tactical genius.

9. Loki is way beyond zee in power.

12. DC Zeus actually has some good feats (admittedly they're old feats, but I'm old enough to have seen them) Marvel Zeus not so much.

14. Wonder Woman handled a blood lusted Superman who was mind controlled to believe he's seen her kill Lois. She far more skilled a fighter, better reflex's. Kallark's chances are slim in my book.

15. Orion's astro force can match Darksied's omega beams. he has a mother box, strength that matches if not exceeds superman.

I've seen LT and Spectre referred to as equals a lot, In my boot LT is above Spec but Micheal and Lucifer smite Spec with ease.

#34 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott As much as I love Alan Scott, I say its SS in a close one.
  2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America VS Batman
  4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday They beat each other to death.
  6. Makkari VS Flash Totally lopsided
  7. Thanos VS Darkseid
  8. Odin VS Shazam
  9. Loki VS Zatanna Stalemate
  10. Ant Man VS Atom Ant Man wins, but Atom Smasher would kill Ant Man
  11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
  12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus I honestly don't know
  13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam BA would totally win. TOTALLY.
  14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman Gladiator, but Gladiator is a total ripoff of Superman.
  15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  16. Sentry VS Apollo Definitely Sentry
  17. Blue Marvel VS Icon I don't know
  18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  19. King Hyperion VS Superman
  20. Hellstorm VS Raven
#35 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
  • Thor VS Captain Marvel
  • Captain America VS Batman
  • Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  • World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
  • Makkari VS Flash
  • Thanos VS Darkseid
  • Odin VS Shazam
  • Loki VS Zatanna
  • Ant Man VS Atom
  • Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer - No idea
  • Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus - No clue
  • Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
  • Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
  • Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
  • Sentry VS Apollo
  • Blue Marvel VS Icon - Don't know
  • Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
  • King Hyperion VS Superman
  • Hellstorm VS Raven - Not sure
  • #36 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

    @jeanroygrant said:

    @god_spawn said:

    Jeanroygrant has been hacked by macest.

    Lol wha?

    Think he meant me. lol

    m99

    #37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

    @majestic99 said:

    @jeanroygrant said:

    @god_spawn said:

    Jeanroygrant has been hacked by macest.

    Lol wha?

    Think he meant me. lol

    m99

    Oh.

    #38 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

    @jeanroygrant said:

    20 Marvel VS DC Matchups

    1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
    2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
    3. Captain America VS Batman
    4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
    5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
    6. Makkari VS Flash
    7. Thanos VS Darkseid
    8. Odin VS Shazam
    9. Loki VS Zatanna
    10. Ant Man VS Atom
    11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
    12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
    13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
    14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
    15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
    16. Sentry VS Apollo
    17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
    18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
    19. King Hyperion VS Superman
    20. Hellstorm VS Raven

    No Morals ( Blood Lusted )

    BFR Allowed

    Fights Take Place Near Baxter Building

    1. 1st

    2. same

    3. 2nd

    4. same

    5. same

    6. same

    7. 1st

    8. same

    9. same

    10. same

    11. same

    12. same

    13. same

    14. same

    15. Orion feats?

    16. 1st

    17. 2nd

    18. 1st

    19. 2nd

    20. Hellstorm feats?

    m99

    #39 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

    @venomoushatred1001: Didn't know Justice wasn't cannon apologies

    #40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

    @vuviper said:

    @venomoushatred1001: Didn't know Justice wasn't cannon apologies

    Its cool.

    #41 Posted by God_Spawn (38098 posts) - - Show Bio

    @jeanroygrant said:

    @majestic99 said:

    @jeanroygrant said:

    @god_spawn said:

    Jeanroygrant has been hacked by macest.

    Lol wha?

    Think he meant me. lol

    m99

    Oh.

    No, I meant Macest.

    Moderator Online
    #42 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

    @god_spawn:

    Who is that?

    m99

    #43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

    @god_spawn: What did you mean by that?

    #44 Posted by God_Spawn (38098 posts) - - Show Bio

    @majestic99: @jeanroygrant:

    He was a troll who constantly made DC vs Marvel match ups in similar fashion to this thread. He would go so far as making 20-50 terrible, terrible matches and then would whine when someone would point it out then he would dare them to do better. He isn't around and I'm not calling JRG a troll by any means but just making a joke since these types of threads will be forever ingrained with remembrance of Macest.

    Moderator Online
    #45 Posted by JBBuc (71 posts) - - Show Bio

    @pooty said:

    @jeanroygrant:

    1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
    2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
    3. Captain America VS Batman
    4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
    5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
    6. Makkari VS Flash
    7. Thanos VS Darkseid
    8. Odin VS Shazam
    9. Loki VS Zatanna
    10. Ant Man VS Atom
    11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
    12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
    13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
    14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
    15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
    16. Sentry VS Apollo
    17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
    18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
    19. King Hyperion VS Superman
    20. Hellstorm VS Raven

    I would love to see match 3,7,17

    I would flip 5, 14 and 11. Otherwise I agree.

    #46 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

    @god_spawn said:

    @majestic99: @jeanroygrant:

    He was a troll who constantly made DC vs Marvel match ups in similar fashion to this thread. He would go so far as making 20-50 terrible, terrible matches and then would whine when someone would point it out then he would dare them to do better. He isn't around and I'm not calling JRG a troll by any means but just making a joke since these types of threads will be forever ingrained with remembrance of Macest.

    Oh, got it.

    m99

    #47 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

    @god_spawn said:

    @majestic99: @jeanroygrant:

    He was a troll who constantly made DC vs Marvel match ups in similar fashion to this thread. He would go so far as making 20-50 terrible, terrible matches and then would whine when someone would point it out then he would dare them to do better. He isn't around and I'm not calling JRG a troll by any means but just making a joke since these types of threads will be forever ingrained with remembrance of Macest.

    So glad hes banned.

    #48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

    @venomoushatred1001 said:

    @god_spawn said:

    @majestic99: @jeanroygrant:

    He was a troll who constantly made DC vs Marvel match ups in similar fashion to this thread. He would go so far as making 20-50 terrible, terrible matches and then would whine when someone would point it out then he would dare them to do better. He isn't around and I'm not calling JRG a troll by any means but just making a joke since these types of threads will be forever ingrained with remembrance of Macest.

    So glad hes banned.

    LOL i seen a couple of them before. R.I.P Macest :P

    #49 Edited by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

    @pooty said:

    @jeanroygrant:

    1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
    2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
    3. Captain America VS Batman
    4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
    5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
    6. Makkari VS Flash
    7. Thanos VS Darkseid
    8. Odin VS Shazam
    9. Loki VS Zatanna
    10. Ant Man VS Atom
    11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
    12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
    13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
    14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
    15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
    16. Sentry VS Apollo
    17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
    18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
    19. King Hyperion VS Superman
    20. Hellstorm VS Raven

    I would love to see match 3,7,17

    My thoughts exactly except for WW vs Gladiator

    #50 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
    1. Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern Alan Scott
    2. Thor VS Captain Marvel
    3. Captain America VS Batman
    4. Nova Prime VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan
    5. World Breaker Hulk VS Doomsday
    6. Makkari VS Flash
    7. Thanos VS Darkseid
    8. Odin VS Shazam
    9. Loki VS Zatanna
    10. Ant Man VS Atom
    11. Living Tribunal VS Michael & Lucifer
    12. Marvel Zeus VS DC Zeus
    13. Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
    14. Gladiator ( Full Confidence ) VS Wonder Woman
    15. Classic Drax The Destroyer VS Orion
    16. Sentry VS Apollo
    17. Blue Marvel VS Icon
    18. Hawkeye VS Green Arrow
    19. King Hyperion VS Superman
    20. Hellstorm VS Raven