Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBVSE7

T1: Kanzaki Kaori and Byakuya Kuchiki.

vs.

T2: Itachi Uchiha and Don Doflamingo.

• Both Teams have 30 minutes prep. and knowledge.

• Morals On.

• In character.

• starting distance: 30ft.

Which team takes it and why?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed your battles lol

Anyway, Byakuya could blitz if he starts the fight serious, but if not then Itachi should have enough time to make his susano'o while using an Arm to protect DD. So we have two possibilities :

1) Bya speedblitz solo.

2)DD will immobilize them to give Itachi enough time to create his susano'o then seal them.

Ps: I think Kaori is outclassed here lol

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I thought Kanzaki was this big shot lool guess I was caught in the eye of the hype xD and why my battles x)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: I thought Kanzaki was this big shot lool guess I was caught in the eye of the hype xD and why my battles x)

Cause they are awesome lol

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: It's probably cause of the characters I use and how simple the rules I make are now hahaha

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: It's probably cause of the characters I use and how simple the rules I make are now hahaha

Yeah lol

Too bad @deathhero61 isn't online often these days.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Yea or Anime lol I think he was mad cause of all the OP hate lmao

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

I guess he really got offended... Haven't seen him for a while lol (while Deathhero is still having his CAVs)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: What's up with all these Winter Soldier threads THATS hype at its best I saw the Cap movie I thought he was going to be more impressive than that

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: What's up with all these Winter Soldier threads THATS hype at its best I saw the Cap movie I thought he was going to be more impressive than that

Let them have their fun lol Most interesting comic battle were done to death so I guess something new will attract attention for a while. :)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I feel like people are just pulling ideas out of their butts.. or just went to the bank and forgot to deposit some f*cks lmao

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: I feel like people are just pulling ideas out of their butts.. or just went to the bank and forgot to deposit some f*cks lmao

LMAO

That was harsh xD

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas said:

I missed your battles lol

Anyway, Byakuya could blitz if he starts the fight serious, but if not then Itachi should have enough time to make his susano'o while using an Arm to protect DD. So we have two possibilities :

1) Bya speedblitz solo.

2)DD will immobilize them to give Itachi enough time to create his susano'o then seal them.

Ps: I think Kaori is outclassed here lol

Uhhh based on my debates with @homicidalmaniac im pretty sure kanzaki takes down everyone here if you ignore genjutsu.

@nyas said:

@dbvse7 said:

I guess he really got offended... Haven't seen him for a while lol (while Deathhero is still having his CAVs)

Not really and yeah i ended up getting in those CAVs by either chance or seeing a debate that looked interesting. The one against nickzambuto was because i was seeing some interesting feats for Negi Springfield and i wanted to use him in a CAV along with some others, and i did.

And then there is the stitch vs sonic debate which is turning into hell with all the no limit fallacies my opponent is throwing around. -.- And the inconsistent or unquantifiable feats he is showing. >.< God the problem is he is such a good debater that it makes it hard to reason with him and convince him why he is wrong. lol.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Wait... Kaori from to aru majutsu no index right ? How can she beat Itachi and DD ? ( I could be wrong so can you post a link to the debate you were mentioning ?)

Not really and yeah i ended up getting in those CAVs by either chance or seeing a debate that looked interesting. The one against nickzambuto was because i was seeing some interesting feats for Negi Springfield and i wanted to use him in a CAV along with some others, and i did.

And then there is the stitch vs sonic debate which is turning into hell with all the no limit fallacies my opponent is throwing around. -.- And the inconsistent or unquantifiable feats he is showing. >.< God the problem is he is such a good debater that it makes it hard to reason with him and convince him why he is wrong. lol.

The one who was offended is probably @anime2114 I meant lol (well we weren't very nice either...), But good luck with your CaV :D

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas said:

@deathhero61: Wait... Kaori from to aru majutsu no index right ? How can she beat Itachi and DD ? ( I could be wrong so can you post a link to the debate you were mentioning ?)

The one who was offended is probably @anime2114 I meant lol (well we weren't very nice either...), But good luck with your CaV :D

Honestly i don't even remember what debate i was being offended in. Thats the thing, or when that happened LMAO

Here is the link. and ironically @dbvse7 was there.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ryuko-matoi-vs-kanzaki-kaori-1544605/

Oh by the way in the stitch vs sonic debate, someone who was originally supposed to debate for sonic let me take the mantle, just in case you wanted to see the debate yourself.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-stitch-neongamewave-vs-sonic-stingerrain-1548033/#18

Stingerrain was busy and he gave me his consent to take over and i was filled with pride and joy.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Honestly i don't even remember what debate i was being offended in. Thats the thing, or when that happened LMAO

Here is the link. and ironically @dbvse7 was there.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ryuko-matoi-vs-kanzaki-kaori-1544605/

Oh by the way in the stitch vs sonic debate, someone who was originally supposed to debate for sonic let me take the mantle, just in case you wanted to see the debate yourself.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-stitch-neongamewave-vs-sonic-stingerrain-1548033/#18

Stingerrain was busy and he gave me his consent to take over and i was filled with pride and joy.

Alright thanks, Gonna check both links :D

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DBVSE7
Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

1st link : Itachi would B*tch slap her to death.

No Caption Provided

2nd link : Will take me a while.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: What stitch vs sonic? no one yet. Its still going.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: The best thing about that debate (in my head) the pic used for sonic in the OP lol

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@nyas: Kanzaki had fought Brunhild with the Lance of Gungir at less than 70% and it cause disasters on a planetary scale.Kanzaki is faster than Itachi and I doubt Genjutsus would really work on Kanzaki.Semi-off topic,a good amount of characters from the To Aru Majutsu No Index can stomp/beat Itachi.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DBVSE7

^ I KNEW SHE WAS A BIG SHOT (/^o^)/.. all sexy females with sword skills are.. js

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

Kanzaki had fought Brunhild with the Lance of Gungir at less than 70% and it cause disasters on a planetary scale.

Yes, That's very impressive and all but still doesn't explain how she will get past Yata mirror.

Kanzaki is faster than Itachi

I want proofs please, also this is partially irrelevant because unless she is actually faster than a thunderbolt she won't be able to harm Itachi before his susano'o appears.

and I doubt Genjutsus would really work on Kanzaki

@dbvse7 didn't spicify whether this was a neutral verse or not, But if it's indeed a neutral one then Itachi's Genjutsu will work 100%

Semi-off topic,a good amount of characters from the To Aru Majutsu No Index can stomp/beat Itachi.

I'm not a fanboy, so I don't really care :D

@dbvse7 said:

^ I KNEW SHE WAS A BIG SHOT (/^o^)/.. all sexy females with sword skills are.. js

Hell No, that's not how anime works the basic rule is : The size of females boobs is Inversely proportional to their usefulness. :D

Ps: Sorry I' pressed flag instead of quote by mistake >.<"""

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Nami is not useful.. Hinata is not useful Rangiku is not useful.. Lucy is not useful lol

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@nyas: Yata Mirror doesn't really have that many feats to be honest.I cannot post any feats since I'm on my phone currently.The Knight Leader casually punch lightning in half and Kanzaki is manage to keep up with him.IRCC,Kanzaki went in her God Breaker mode and GB cause a bit of damage on Archangel Gabriel..The Genjutsus being in a neutral universe wouldn't really means it will work out.If Itachi fought Iceman in the Pokemon world and could a Genjutsu work on Bobby.?

I never called you a fanboy,but I felt like saying it because Index is a pretty underrated series in Vine.

The ass of anime girls have a greater power than the boobs.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senbonzakura

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Nami is not useful.. Hinata is not useful Rangiku is not useful.. Lucy is not useful lol

Nami is useless, Rangiku is useless, and Lucy is useless, Hinata on the other hand is a bit (just a bit) useful (well on the other hand her boobs aren't that big either lol)

So this confirms that Big Boobs = Useless :D

@nyas: Yata Mirror doesn't really have that many feats to be honest.I cannot post any feats since I'm on my phone currently.The Knight Leader casually punch lightning in half and Kanzaki is manage to keep up with him.IRCC,Kanzaki went in her God Breaker mode and GB cause a bit of damage on Archangel Gabriel..The Genjutsus being in a neutral universe wouldn't really means it will work out.If Itachi fought Iceman in the Pokemon world and could a Genjutsu work on Bobby.?

I never called you a fanboy,but I felt like saying it because Index is a pretty underrated series in Vine.

The ass of anime girls have a greater power than the boobs.

Yata mirror doesn't need any feats, It already has it's own Data book entry explaining how it works :

No Caption Provided

And as you can see, It can expand to cover Itachi's susano'o :

No Caption Provided

So I wonder how Kaori would deal with this ?

I don't mind you can take your time to provide feats :)

Also No Genjutsu wouldn't work in the pokemon verse, It can only work on the Naruto verse or in a neutral verse (since that would mean both character can use all their abilities) also who is Bobby ? And why wouldn't Tsukuyomi mindbreak him ?

Don't worry about that fanboy remark it was kind of a joke lol

And Nope, the face/personality has more power than Boobs + Ass combined :D

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really much time to debate this topic.Sorry.I'm a little busy for now.

I did check the OP and it said the fight take place in the DBZ world.Bobby is Iceman name and you can debate that topic with someone.

Agree about the faces.