1st YAKOTR Round 1 Fight 1 Remake (BttH vs ColeSanitago)

• 52 results
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SpinnerComix

Sorry I had to remake this guys :/. Having a poll and debate in the same thread was a bad idea so I'm gonna have to make this. Same rules apply so don't worry, it's just without the poll. The poll will be made later

serrure forfeit so David won immediately
serrure forfeit so David won immediately

Alright let's go! Round 1!

@colesantiago vs @bullet_to_the_head

Cole has the power of Lightning Ball Projection

BttS has the power of Fire Wave Emission

No Caption Provided
  • Prep Time: None
  • Outside Help: None
  • Knowledge of Opponent: Knowledge of powers
  • Emotion Level: High
  • Victory Conditions: Morals Off Victory

Alright guys be fair! Don't just vote because of bias, okay? Be honest on who you think would win, via use of power, terrain, etc.

Have fun!

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The argument is that Bullet can use his flames more flexibly, but Cole's lightning is much more deadly and effective. I think a thousand bullets are better than a single tank round.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: yep, However I am going to go more into this tomorrow

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: well I don't wanna overflow this. I think we should go maybe one or two at a time, keep the focus on the fights, not what's happening next.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ColeSantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ColeSantiago

Bullet you are making it seem like it takes minutes to form my lightning balls but at most it is 25 seconds

By the way you can't fly and I can.

No to mention but I am the more of your fire that is being used is making you more tired and exhausted.

You are also immune to fire not heat so my electricity can hurt you.

No Caption Provided

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colesantiago:

1) I can fly, by propelling my self with fire, like how Azula did

2) You act like three burst and I'm empty when actually I'm not, just like you I had a year and half to prefect my powers which include flying and fire level

3) You think I am just going to sit there and let you form a sphere, it will take focus to form, something hard to for while I'm blasting you with flames

4) Fire is heat, I am Immune to fire, so I'm immune to heat

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpinnerComix

@bullet_to_the_head: fire and heat are two different things, pal. Just like humans generate heat like you do, but we don't generate fire like you do. So you probably have a tolerance for it, but you still feel pain, especially a concentrated ball of 40,000 degree of heat. And a year and a half of experience is enough to form his lightning sphere in seconds, like a ki blast. If he wanted to go all Kamehameha on you, then that would take some time.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: I tried

Wait, It can't be, that Heat level it's, it's, it's over 9000!!

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: I need to have a shot gun, a lot of seeds, and a pepper spray can.

ColeSantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head As SpinnerComix said we have full knowledge of each others powers.

So what makes you think I will give you the chance to fly.

I have also had a year and a half to learn my powers. So I can most likely charge a lighting ball while moving and not concentrating as much I will have to concentrate though.

You also make it seem like I can't dodge the attacks you make.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: why a shotgun and pepper spray? And I'll have a location that gives you plenty of trees and grass (probably like Central Park)

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: why a shotgun and pepper spray? And I'll have a location that gives you plenty of trees and grass (probably like Central Park)

I'm a hunter. I'm a street level plant manipulator so to use my powers offensively, I need a shotgun and instead of pellets made of lead, I put different seeds in the shotgun shells. I've trained myself to grow the seeds instantly after their fired, into whatever plant or tree I have in the shell. DO you get it now? I'm not as weak as you tought! The pepper spray can is for my special pepper spray that I created with my plant manipulation.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: ummmmm.... I didn't think you were weak, lol. And you can probably do all that without a shotgun, if you've been training for a year and a half.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: ummmmm.... I didn't think you were weak, lol. And you can probably do all that without a shotgun, if you've been training for a year and a half.

Here's the thing, with the shotgun I can blast whole trees at my opponent.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: why don't you do that without a shotgun? you could, and you could probably do it faster (and the seeds thing wouldn't work against joe because of his accuracy)

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colesantiago:

Me flying is not an option you get to decide, Azula literally started flying in the middle of an Agni Ka (battle to the death) with her brother, Zuko and this is when she went Batsh!t crazy, What makes you think I can't? Also I am not saying you can't dodge my attacks it is just that it would be really, really, really hard, thank to the spread and the range.

Also As A Statement That Must Be Made, How do you think you would react to your body suffering from a third degree burn, like say, on your hand? >:)

"Some People Just Want To Watch the world burn but since I live on this damn planet I guess I'll settle for you."- My Catchphrase ;p

ColeSantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ColeSantiago

My attacks are over 20,000 degrees and you only need 200 to give a third degree burn. This is enough to burn through just about anything.

Besides the hand is a hard target to hit especially if I am moving. Even if you do hit it I will suffer a pain and will slow down but I can still attack you with the other hand.

I love that catch phase by the way.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colesantiago: The same can be said for both of us about the hand being a small target but I have a better chance thanks to my fire attacks have a wider spread than yours, If you wanted the same spread as mine you would have to Kamamaha which leaves you vulnerable, also who is to say that a third degree burn won't make you go to your knees in pain? Don't lie and say you can push through, you didn't receive a greater pain tolerance, while for me it could be argued If I could even be burned.

ColeSantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ColeSantiago

Bullet_to_the_Head : I wont lie an say I can push through because I can't. But I can still win this battle. Also remember you haven't hit me.

If you do try to attack me you will either be on the ground or flying. If you are flying than it will be harder to hit me because I can be attacking you at the same time and a lucky shot might have you plummeting towards the ground.

If you are attacking me on the ground the terrain has a lot of things to hide behind gaining me the time to do Kamehameha which is easier to guide and if hitting you will probably kill you.

I know it will take some time to make at most 28 seconds which I think I can accomplish if I attack you a couple times than start to get ready to do it.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: why don't you do that without a shotgun? you could, and you could probably do it faster (and the seeds thing wouldn't work against joe because of his accuracy)

How do I shoot trees at the same speed wihtout the shotgun and at the same accuracy? So I can't have it?

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colesantiago: If you are attacking me on the ground the terrain has a lot of things to hide behind gaining me the time to do Kamehameha which is easier to guide and if hitting you will probably kill you.

I was waiting for you to say this, you see my fire can go through solid matter aka there is no where you can hide, also my form of flying is more like being 1 foot of the grond and roller blading but with fire instead, and it has proven to be very fast, I'll post a link to the fight between Azula and Zuko later.

Hitting you really isn't an issue as I can for large balls of fire (that are faster to form than yours) and throw the at you

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: Well I'm really saying is that, special weapons are reserved people with special powers. You don't need it, cause your powers make up for it, but people who don't have abilities that can actually do anything without special equipment, do actually need stuff. So, no you can't have any special weapons, sorry (but hey, the world pretty much is your weapon!) :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are a lot of places @bullet_to_the_head can't really hide. Most of the cover if conductive. He can fly but the lightning balls could still tag him. How fast can @colesantiago throw them? Like professional baseball player maybe? If so, probably like 80-90 MPH so he might tag him. It won't take many lightning balls to take him down, but he can spam his power more easily.

Likely going to end in a clash of plasma vs flame that ends in an enormous explosion....

Climbing out of the rubble is a hand covered in fire.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: I like how you put that ending, lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, fire guy should win. Also, bump.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright @colesantiago You Ready for this?

First Of All I found a Flaw in your Lighting Ball Manipulation however it is up to @spinnercomix if I can exploit it and is that you CAN NOT Increase your production speed of your lighting spheres, Why? Well it is because the Time taken to form your sphere is based on your own gravity, something you can't increase unless you decide to get fatter. Basically It will still take you a while to form those Energy Spheres as the rate taken to form them is based on your own gravity, Which incase you didn't know, the Bigger something is the more gravity it has, this means you would have to gain weight to be able to produce your energy spheres, which would cut out of your actual training time.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: hm. I think that may be a little unfair. Lets go ahead and say that doesn't count

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: hey do you mind if I replace your katana with talons, because the katana may be a little unfair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ColeSantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ColeSantiago

@bullet_to_the_head

Now I see what you meant by flying. But since you are flying so low I think I can still beat you.This is because if I create an Explosive Ball than I don't have to hit you because release explosive kinetic energy on impact. I really just to aim somewhere near you legs so you will be injured enough you can't get away. Than I will be able to fish you off. Though I will admit I will first have to create a defense barrier to counter your attacks to gain me time. The explosive ball however should take me 10 maybe 12 seconds.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No offense meant here but this is one of the worst debates I've seen. Worse than my own. (Except for one or two when I was depressed). Tag me for voting anyway though, I'll vote on potential I see.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colesantiago: Once again you are overestimating yourself, It went from 20 seconds to produce a normal sphere to 10 seconds to create an explosive one? Ehh no, and once again you bring up the barricade which I have mentioned numerous times I CAN BYPASS IT!!! My fire can go through any form of matter with out slowing down!!

Agian my flying isn't about high it's about speed, something even with a year and half if training you lack. Not only do you lack the speed to keep up with me you lack the defenses to stop me from hurting as there is

Nowhere to hide, Nowhere to run, all there is fire, all fire

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: like to tell me why? (and why would I tag you if you are being rude?)

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: no clear strategy for either team no opener (very much needed in this situation as most people have no knowledge of their powers) it seems as if they are having more of a casual discussion than formal debate. This is why I recommend reading other debates and having casual forum debates before joing a tournament. It's clear neither of them have any clear idea of what their power level was and as my middle school language arts teacher would say, they have a lot of insight on their topic but no evidence. Sorry if I came off as rude, that in no way was my intention and I can see potential in both debaters here but neither were in position to join a tournament like this where there's no way to use the feat handicap.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: also for your first tournament I'd reccomend reading some of firestorm fates debates. He ps new as well and is very skillful

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: well I might do it sometime later, but I'll see where I get myself the first time.

ColeSantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ColeSantiago

@bullet_to_the_head

Your Plans Based By What You Have Posted

1) You are going to basically roller skate on your fire which is much faster than normal skater.

2) You Might Try to form balls and throw them at me but for the most part you are going to basically send waves of fire at me.

3) You will use your ability to send the fire through matter so I can't hide behind anything.

Time To Form Lightning Balls.

This a time frame which I think is fair. It will not change at all.

-A normal Sphere about 3 seconds(5 inches in diameter)

-A sphere to let me fly on should take 10 seconds (These are big enough to hold a human but can't hurt you.)

-An Explosive Ball that release explosive kinetic energy on impact will be 10 seconds (7 inches is Diameter)

-ADisperse Ball spreads an electric current on impact with kinetic energy this should take 15 seconds (6 inches in diameter)

-Defensive Barrier should take 10 seconds

-A massive attack like a Kamehameha should take the longest 25 seconds.

Countering Your Plans (ability lets me create Lightning Balls that are held together by their own gravity.

I Have Full Knowledge of Your powers which means.

Your skating and ability to send fire through matter I can counter by flying on a sphere I know it will take sometime so I will hide behind that small structure in the left corner of the building were on. But not before sending a few normal spheres at you. This can buy me time to get there and form a flying sphere.

Once I am in the air 30 feet You will most likely try to send turrets of fire at me so I will dodge them and then It will start raining Lightning balls every 3 seconds one will fall hopefully hitting you.

My Battle Plans

1) It is Raining Lighting Balls

I can just continue to drop lightning balls and the best part the battle field is filled with Metal an excellent conductor of Electricity making it more powerful. A few shots should put you on the defensive quickly giving me the chance for the next part of my.

2) Bombs are Falling Bombs are falling

I start dropping Explosive Balls that release explosive kinetic energy on impact will be 10 seconds. With you on the defense and me with the better battle position I think I can dodge your attacks and do it. If I drop them on metal parts of the building the Electricity can do a lot more damage.

3) Ground Attacks

Now I think it is time to get back on the ground. You will most likely use your ¨Flying¨ to get closer to me to get a better shot. But this entire time my attacks would have just been pushing you to the corner. I would land at the other corner. It will take you at least and top speed 15 seconds. This time will give me time for a dispersvie ball to throw at you spreading electricity all over your body. Most likely this hit will hurt you a lot and you will be much weaker.

Conclusion

By the end of this you will be very hurt and a very easy target for me.

@comicdude360 I am sorry if this isn't what you meant by a actual debate I am new at this stuff.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By albusan

So far I think Cole is making the best case. Since it's in a city the lightning will connect easier because of metal everywhere.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SpinnerComix

bump