15 Silver Surfer

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Light

everyone is taken out by the omega beams except thor,  SS, and herc... from then on i think marvel either stalemates or wins depending on if this is thorforce thor

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

who is apokolips?

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Paragon

You mean like Darkseid, Dessad, Granny Goodness, and all those other crazy New Gods? Marvel gets owned!

leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By leader 2099

planet  i meant planet 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Thor , Doc Strange and Silver Surfer could do something here
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Light

strange isnt a necessary being omega beams will eliminate him

leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By leader 2099

yes

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"strange isnt a necessary being omega beams will eliminate him
"
Doc Strange was able to tango with the Living Tribunal... and you mean to tell me he cant use his massive magic to do something against Darkseid ? 
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"strange isnt a necessary being omega beams will eliminate him
"
Doc Strange was able to tango with the Living Tribunal... and you mean to tell me he cant use his massive magic to do something against Darkseid ? "
there wone be a tangle if he was like necessary for the world to continue or something the omega beams wouldnt work but he isnt necessary so the omega beams deal with him easily
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
How do you know Doc Strange could use a Phasing Technique or something to avoid the DS Omega Beams ? 
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"How do you know Doc Strange could use a Phasing Technique or something to avoid the DS Omega Beams ? "
i thought they were unavoidable... they dont seem as if they are that easy to avoid
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"How do you know Doc Strange could use a Phasing Technique or something to avoid the DS Omega Beams ? "
i thought they were unavoidable... they dont seem as if they are that easy to avoid
"
Not exactly... Superman and others have been able to dodge the Omega Beams at times... but the Omega Beams have different effects on them they just dont erase people from existence all the time. And who is to say Darkseid just busts out with the Omega Beams right away anyways ? 
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By venom hybrid

Where were the OB when darkseid was getting smacked about by Doomsday?

leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By leader 2099
Paragon said:
"You mean like Darkseid, Dessad, Granny Goodness, and all those other crazy New Gods? Marvel gets owned!
"
yes strategy is simple big guns (Thor Juggernaut Hercules Silver Surfer Strange Iron Man)  deal with Darkseid others Fight  furies soldiers  of course Captain America Leading them 

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Not exactly... Superman and others have been able to dodge the Omega Beams at times... but the Omega Beams have different effects on them they just dont erase people from existence all the time. And who is to say Darkseid just busts out with the Omega Beams right away anyways ? "
bec. this is a battle thread not a story line soo i guess they try to win as soon as possible and if he doesnt get rid of dr. strange with those they are going to get owned by strange thor and SS (maybe)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
venom hybrid said:
"Where were the OB when darkseid was getting smacked about by Doomsday?"
Exactly. Darkseid doesnt always bust out the Omega Beams as his first move...
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Darkseid could use his weapons and his missles are very strong superman could not break it with his fists.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Not exactly... Superman and others have been able to dodge the Omega Beams at times... but the Omega Beams have different effects on them they just dont erase people from existence all the time. And who is to say Darkseid just busts out with the Omega Beams right away anyways ? "
bec. this is a battle thread not a story line soo i guess they try to win as soon as possible and if he doesnt get rid of dr. strange with those they are going to get owned by strange thor and SS (maybe)
"
Yes. This is a Battle Thread... but we have to use logic here as well... now Darkseid does have the Omega Beams and he could probably wipe Strange out rather easy with them... BUT that doesnt mean Darkseid will used them as his first move. It just means he has them to use as an attack here. But to say that Strange poses no threat here is not true... he is a master of magic. He can definetly pose a threat here
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Yes. This is a Battle Thread... but we have to use logic here as well... now Darkseid does have the Omega Beams and he could probably wipe Strange out rather easy with them... BUT that doesnt mean Darkseid will used them as his first move. It just means he has them to use as an attack here. But to say that Strange poses no threat here is not true... he is a master of magic. He can definetly pose a threat here"
never said he isnt a threat, he would beat darkseid if darkseid doesnt use omega beams but he can be dealt with easily in the way i stated and darkseid has used the beams on humans for no real reason why wont he make use of them here
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Yes. This is a Battle Thread... but we have to use logic here as well... now Darkseid does have the Omega Beams and he could probably wipe Strange out rather easy with them... BUT that doesnt mean Darkseid will used them as his first move. It just means he has them to use as an attack here. But to say that Strange poses no threat here is not true... he is a master of magic. He can definetly pose a threat here"
never said he isnt a threat, he would beat darkseid if darkseid doesnt use omega beams but he can be dealt with easily in the way i stated and darkseid has used the beams on humans for no real reason why wont he make use of them here
"
Alright. I will give ya that. But Strange is still a threat here
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
"
Alright. I will give ya that. But Strange is still a threat here"
bigger a threat then thor definitely, but not more important
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition
leader 2099 said:
"

story 15 heroes launch suicide attack on darkseid and others they will make it

1 Captain America

2 Hercules

3 Thor

4 Stature

5 Spiderman

6 Namor

7 Invisible Woman

8 Iron man

9 Emma frost

10 Penance

11 punisher

12 deadpool

13 Juggernaut

14 Dr strange

15 Silver Surfer

"

punisher and deadpoool?  youre just wasting spots.  you could say cap could come up with a plan and direct everyone but those other two are just taking up space.  but with thor, doc strange and silver surfer i think marvel can win.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By venom hybrid

Well really though nobody short of people that can teleport other people or have the speed and strength to K.O Deadpool can stop him it's not like they can kill him

leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By leader 2099

read carefully

it is suicide attack so no holding back   

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

The planet of  Apokolips, for the win. First if all Apokolips has been desing ot be an impregnable fortress, Apokolips is one of the high powers of the Universe, nor other advanced civilizations or empires would dare try to conquer Apokolips, as is a well known fact, the powers that dwell there. Apokolips has survived attacks by hundreds of Green lanterns, I think it can survive an attack by 15 individuals, even the more powerful ones here are going to go against an entire planet full of Gods. If an invading force would dare to attack, the first wave of resistance would be millions of Parademons, beings with super strength and the ability to feel no pain, they will keep coming in the millions and are loyal to death for Darkseid. Then we have the local Gods, to mention a few the Female Furies, Kalibak, Kanto (Darksied's master assassin) Granny Goodness. Then we have a whole planet full of weaponry(one of the most advanced in Universe), Darkseid's Automatons and the most dangerous weapon of all, Darkseid's mind and his home advantage, and that is without considering Darkseid's own power into account, that in it self, can take out most in the list. A lot of factors combined, make me believe is an uphill battle to defeat or invade Apokolips, if not the New Gods of New Genesis or some other power, would have done it a long time ago.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

The planet of  Apokolips, for the win. First if all Apokolips has been desing ot be an impregnable fortress, Apokolips is one of the high powers of the Universe, nor other advanced civilizations or empires would dare try to conquer Apokolips, as is a well known fact, the powers that dwell there. Apokolips has survived attacks by hundreds of Green lanterns, I think it can survive an attack by 15 individuals, even the more powerful ones here are going to go against an entire planet full of Gods. If an invading force would dare to attack, the first wave of resistance would be millions of Parademons, beings with super strength and the ability to feel no pain, they will keep coming in the millions and are loyal to death for Darkseid. Then we have the local Gods, to mention a few the Female Furies, Kalibak, Kanto (Darksied's master assassin) Granny Goodness. Then we have a whole planet full of weaponry(one of the most advanced in Universe), Darkseid's Automatons and the most dangerous weapon of all, Darkseid's mind and his home advantage, and that is without considering Darkseid's own power into account, that in it self, can take out most in the list. A lot of factors combined, make me believe is an uphill battle to defeat or invade Apokolips, if not the New Gods of New Genesis or some other power, would have done it a long time ago.

leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By leader 2099
Fantasma Ghost said:
"The planet of  Apokolips, for the win. First if all Apokolips has been desing ot be an impregnable fortress, Apokolips is one of the high powers of the Universe, nor other advanced civilizations or empires would dare try to conquer Apokolips, as is a well known fact, the powers that dwell there. Apokolips has survived attacks by hundreds of Green lanterns, I think it can survive an attack by 15 individuals, even the more powerful ones here are going to go against an entire planet full of Gods. If an invading force would dare to attack, the first wave of resistance would be millions of Parademons, beings with super strength and the ability to feel no pain, they will keep coming in the millions and are loyal to death for Darkseid. Then we have the local Gods, to mention a few the Female Furies, Kalibak, Kanto (Darksied's master assassin) Granny Goodness. Then we have a whole planet full of weaponry(one of the most advanced in Universe), Darkseid's Automatons and the most dangerous weapon of all, Darkseid's mind and his home advantage, and that is without considering Darkseid's own power into account, that in it self, can take out most in the list. A lot of factors combined, make me believe is an uphill battle to defeat or invade Apokolips, if not the New Gods of New Genesis or some other power, would have done it a long time ago.
"

reason of invading darkseid ravaged their planet  killed many of them others become slaves managed to get  boomtube and figured how to work if they rescued slaved ones what happens next 

1 Doctor Doom

2 Storm

3 Hulk (WWH)

4 Human Torch

5  Green Goblin

6 Luke Cage

7  Hulking

8  Usagent

9 Bullseye

10  Ares

11 Dust

12 Wolverine

13  Sabertooth

14 Cable

15  Thing

if they rescued captived super what happens most important who is most useless 

1 Captain America

2 Hercules

3 Thor

4 Stature

5 Spiderman

6 Namor

7 Invisible Woman

8 Iron man

9 Emma frost

10 Penance

11 punisher

12 deadpool

13 Juggernaut

14 Dr strange

15 Silver Surfer

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By brainiac 1.0
leader 2099 said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"The planet of  Apokolips, for the win. First if all Apokolips has been desing ot be an impregnable fortress, Apokolips is one of the high powers of the Universe, nor other advanced civilizations or empires would dare try to conquer Apokolips, as is a well known fact, the powers that dwell there. Apokolips has survived attacks by hundreds of Green lanterns, I think it can survive an attack by 15 individuals, even the more powerful ones here are going to go against an entire planet full of Gods. If an invading force would dare to attack, the first wave of resistance would be millions of Parademons, beings with super strength and the ability to feel no pain, they will keep coming in the millions and are loyal to death for Darkseid. Then we have the local Gods, to mention a few the Female Furies, Kalibak, Kanto (Darksied's master assassin) Granny Goodness. Then we have a whole planet full of weaponry(one of the most advanced in Universe), Darkseid's Automatons and the most dangerous weapon of all, Darkseid's mind and his home advantage, and that is without considering Darkseid's own power into account, that in it self, can take out most in the list. A lot of factors combined, make me believe is an uphill battle to defeat or invade Apokolips, if not the New Gods of New Genesis or some other power, would have done it a long time ago.
"

reason of invading darkseid ravaged their planet  killed many of them others become slaves managed to get  boomtube and figured how to work if they rescued slaved ones what happens next 

1 Doctor Doom

2 Storm

3 Hulk (WWH)

4 Human Torch

5  Green Goblin

6 Luke Cage

7  Hulking

8  Usagent

9 Bullseye

10  Ares

11 Dust

12 Wolverine

13  Sabertooth

14 Cable

15  Thing

1 Captain America

2 Hercules

3 Thor

4 Stature

5 Spiderman

6 Namor

7 Invisible Woman

8 Iron man

9 Emma frost

10 Penance

11 punisher

12 deadpool

13 Juggernaut

14 Dr strange

15 Silver Surfer

"

What.
leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By leader 2099
brainiac 1.0 said:
"leader 2099 said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"

1 Doctor Doom

2 Storm

3 Hulk (WWH)

4 Human Torch

5  Green Goblin

6 Luke Cage

7  Hulking

8  Usagent

9 Bullseye

10  Ares

11 Dust

12 Wolverine

13  Sabertooth

14 Cable

15  Thing

1 Captain America

2 Hercules

3 Thor

4 Stature

5 Spiderman

6 Namor

7 Invisible Woman

8 Iron man

9 Emma frost

10 Penance

11 punisher

12 deadpool

13 Juggernaut

14 Dr strange

15 Silver Surfer

"

What."

i mean who is least important part of of invading force
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By venom hybrid

Either Punisher or Bullseye

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Triumphant

Agreed.

Avatar image for knightlyvengence
KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KnightlyVengence
caption

They all get eaten by the demon dogs!

Errr... at least what's left of them after their tiff with Batman...

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By brainiac 1.0
KnightlyVengence said:
"
caption

"

Delete that is so ugly.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By brainiac 1.0
leader 2099 said:
"

story 15 heroes launch suicide attack on darkseid and others they will make it

1 Captain America

2 Hercules

3 Thor

4 Stature

5 Spiderman

6 Namor

7 Invisible Woman

8 Iron man

9 Emma frost

10 Penance

11 punisher

12 deadpool

13 Juggernaut

14 Dr strange

15 Silver Surfer

"

You  should just stick with these characters and and use them at there strongest.
KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KnightlyVengence
brainiac 1.0 said:
"KnightlyVengence said:
"
caption

"

Delete that is so ugly."
I know I kinda wanna puke... *blech*
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By brainiac 1.0
KnightlyVengence said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"KnightlyVengence said:
"
caption

"

Delete that is so ugly."
I know I kinda wanna puke... *blech*
"
This is disturbing.
KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KnightlyVengence

yeah sorry... ;)

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SeSAW

It depends on who would be there when they finnally make it to ds i say they could do it but it won't be easy

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By brainiac 1.0
SeSAW said:
"It depends on who would be there when they finnally make it to ds i say they could do it but it won't be easy"

They have to got hrought mantis and kalibrack not very easy. PS i spelled them wrong.