Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@dr_deplorable: You do realize the transitional/orginal Santa is just St. Nicolas a Bishop right? Composite Santa is the only Santa on par with Odin.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmmm well Santa is maybe a bit low on the strength and power (skill) stats

But I like and support his feats much more, He literally has a black hole in his stomach. Every Noel maybe 5 billion people will put out cookies? 5 billion x by 5 cookies each would be 25 billion cookies and 5 billion glasses of milk a night. Yet he can still remain the size of an average 'Murican and not have a single SINGLE crumb or stain in his beard and suit

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_deplorable: Only that is the traditional Santa. The Santa you are thinking of is composite and is based on a number of legends, books, films, and a large mix of ideas.

I actually did a report on Christmas & why Muslims don't celebrate it. A large part why is the worship of Santa/St. Nick.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stomps his look-alike.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And santa must deliver over 5 billion presents a night, thus he (or his sleigh) must travel at FTL speeds and Santa has to withstand it. (He also probably has a very powerful cosmic awareness factor because he has to find and recognize every single house celebrating X-mas while going FTL) Also he Always Always delivers his presents in 1 night which is theoretically impossible due to time Zones and stuff, only bending time at such a precise moment could allow santa to deliver all (5 billion or more) presents in one night while some time zones were in broad daylight. And Atop all that he knows when you're sleeping and awake at every possible corner of time, he also knows about you sinister plots and p0rn stashes*what?*

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sophia89: No, for a religious presentation at my Masjid. It was a youth discussion we had to present to the community on why we don't celebrate Christmas. Traditional Santa's like St. Nicholas, Father Christmas, etc didn't even really have any special powers. A lot of the American and new age western cultures were the ones giving Santa "Super Powers" like hand waving magic, and teleporting.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Pheww I always pictured you as black

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Rudolph has a red nose. He solos

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

@mandarinestro: okay.... you all know what i meant.... ok. so just in the spirit of Christmas im not gonna rant... i will specify. the kind of things a child might of believed. Gift giving, elf exploiting, sleigh riding, chimney dropping, coal stuffing, north pole residing, MOTHER FRACKING SANTA!!!!!!....(oops I ranted by accident... my bad.)

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He's Santa. Is all you need to know.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is actually part of Norwegian concept of christmas

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PabloSL
No Caption Provided

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And santa must deliver over 5 billion presents a night, thus he (or his sleigh) must travel at FTL speeds and Santa has to withstand it. (He also probably has a very powerful cosmic awareness factor because he has to find and recognize every single house celebrating X-mas while going FTL) Also he Always Always delivers his presents in 1 night which is theoretically impossible due to time Zones and stuff, only bending time at such a precise moment could allow santa to deliver all (5 billion or more) presents in one night while some time zones were in broad daylight. And Atop all that he knows when you're sleeping and awake at every possible corner of time, he also knows about you sinister plots and p0rn stashes*what?*

1. There are not 5 billion children on planet Earth. Children only comprise about 27% of the Earth's population, meaning there are about 2 billion. Factor in the fact that there are multiple children per household and the number of stops he has to make would decrease significantly.
  2. He would not need to reach light speeds in order to deliver all the gifts in one night.
  3. He does not have cosmic awareness. At the most he would possess global awareness.
itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething said:

1. There are not 5 billion children on planet Earth. Children only comprise about 27% of the Earth's population, meaning there are about 2 billion. Factor in the fact that there are multiple children per household and the number of stops he has to make would decrease significantly.
  2. He would not need to reach light speeds in order to deliver all the gifts in one night.
  3. He does not have cosmic awareness. At the most he would possess global awareness.

2 of the 3 points you stated are valid, how could he deliver all the gifts in 1 night without FTL? even if it took him 1 second to deliver a gift at 1 house it would take around 63 years to deliver all the gifts, possibly less.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My theory is that there are many Santas, hence why all the gifts are delivered

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: That's actually kinda told in the Krampus solo series I found. There's a Secret Society of Santa, a conglomeration of all the Santa's ever.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

@itsomething said:

2 of the 3 points you stated are valid, how could he deliver all the gifts in 1 night without FTL? even if it took him 1 second to deliver a gift at 1 house it would take around 63 years to deliver all the gifts, possibly less.

At the speed of light, you could travel around the Earth 7.5 times in one second. He definitely does not need to travel at that speed to deliver all the gifts. Assuming he has 24 hours to accomplish this his average speed would need to be roughly around 5,000,000 mph. Light travels at 670,616,629 mph. The difference between those numbers is so vast that the human mind literally cannot comprehend it.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: That's actually kinda told in the Krampus solo series I found. There's a Secret Society of Santa, a conglomeration of all the Santa's ever.

Of course there is! Haven't you seen Jingle All The Way? =P

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Noone301994
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: you didn't take into account that he stops to eat cookies, has to get INTO houses, even ones without chimneys, and skips houses that have children that are awake and has to come back to them when they fall asleep.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: you didn't take into account that he stops to eat cookies, has to get INTO houses, even ones without chimneys, and skips houses that have children that are awake and has to come back to them when they fall asleep.

True, but that last factor is unknowable.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething:

Yet he can still remain the size of an average 'Murican

Damn.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I hope nobody is offended

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I hope nobody is offended

I found it funny, but I'm not American, so...

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: *walks away, before you can pick up you belly and come after me*

LOL are you fat?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: *walks away, before you can pick up you belly and come after me*

LOL are you fat?

I'm 5'9" and weigh 57 kgs. I wish I had some more fat on me.