1000th Symbiote vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Now every generation of Symbiote has gotten stronger and shown a higher resistance to sonics and fire. And each generation has shown new abilities. Toxin is a 80+ ton and he is the latest symbiote spawn. So lets say 1000 symbiotes later the symbiote is put up to fight Superman. Who would win?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pope052

Still Superman in a curbstomp, at best that hypothetical Symbiote would beat the Hulk..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman throws it in the sun

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still, this symbiote COULD fly. Hybrid has shown to fly so this symbiote could. I know the everyone is going to say Superman but atleast I'm trying lol.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

The more likely scenario is that the 1000th symbiote will be all messed up from all that inbreeding

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is turning into a "beat my character" thread.

Either way.. just no. Too much speculation. Besides, do you really think an 80 tonner evolving 1000 times can match Superman.. who yeno, benches the EARTH for 5 days.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cara_Hunter

The Symbiote becomes strong enough to take over a jobbing Superman before a few pannels later the Justice League get it off Superman and BFR it into space.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@dextersinister said:

The more likely scenario is that the 1000th symbiote will be all messed up from all that inbreeding

How can a symbiote be inbreed when it's asexual. O__o

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way too much speculation. Yes I know all comic fights are speculation, but we are dealing with a featless character that doesn't even exist in print, so we have no basis to compare.

Superman based on having feats.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister said:

How can it not, explains why they are all so mental

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

i hope they stop that new generation symbiote nonsense tho, i want venom to be the best

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 106me
@grandsymbiote94 said:

@dextersinister said:

Exactly. It seems that most of these people don't know what they're talking about. But back to the author's question...

LOL! What do you think? If toxin is already exceeding superman's strength (not superman himself, just his strength), don't you think by maybe the 50'th symbiote spawn should be able to beat superman? Now, if the third generation of symbiote is already going to be giving superman a little bit of a hard time, what makes you think superman even has a chance at beating the 1000'th generation symbiote spawn? Now, there's more than just "being stronger every generation", there's more to it than just that. But assuming each generation does get stronger and stronger, the 1000th symbiote would destroy superman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

Now every generation of Symbiote has gotten stronger and shown a higher resistance to sonics and fire. And each generation has shown new abilities. Toxin is a 80+ ton and he is the latest symbiote spawn. So lets say 1000 symbiotes later the symbiote is put up to fight Superman. Who would win?

How are we supposed to know? Think of how much speculation that would take. We have literally NOTHING to go on.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@oreoassassin said:

How are we supposed to know? Think of how much speculation that would take. We have literally NOTHING to go on.

Yes actually

we just multiply from what we know

Toxin>>Caranage>>>Venom

so multiple toxin by 997 times.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:
@grandsymbiote94 said:

@dextersinister said:

Exactly. It seems that most of these people don't know what they're talking about. But back to the author's question...

LOL! What do you think? If toxin is already exceeding superman's strength (not superman himself, just his strength), don't you think by maybe the 50'th symbiote spawn should be able to beat superman? Now, if the third generation of symbiote is already going to be giving superman a run for his money, what makes you think superman even has a chance at beating the 1000'th generation symbiote spawn? Now, there's more than just "being stronger every generation", there's more to it than just that. But assuming each generation does get stronger and stronger, the 1000th symbiote would destroy superman.

I THINK I see what you did there... but I can't be sure.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Considering that the Symbiote is a complex organism that breeds asexually then it is prone to all the pitfalls of inbreeding.

My scenario is much more likely given the hereditary mental instability of the symbiote, everyone else is assuming that there is no diminishing returns on how strong it can possibly get among other assumptions based entirely around the next 2 being stronger.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@oreoassassin said:

Yes actually

Toxin>>Caranage>>>Venom

There is no set pattern for how much the symbiotes improve so it's still unquantifiable.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no set pattern for how much the symbiotes improve so it's still unquantifiable.

Yeah it's not like DBZ which every thread turns into a big math lesson!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many variables.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter said:

@nickzambuto said:

@oreoassassin said:

Yes actually

Toxin>>Caranage>>>Venom

we can still multiply the lastest symbiote

(for examplethere's 7 symbiotes and 7 is the strongest so we just multiply 7 by 993)

and we powerscale from there.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@cara_hunter said:

@nickzambuto said:

@oreoassassin said:

Yes actually

Toxin>>Caranage>>>Venom

we can still multiply the lastest symbiote

(for examplethere's 7 symbiotes and 7 is the strongest so we just multiply 7 by 993)

and we powerscale from there.

Not really. Venom is a 25 tonner I think. Carnage is like, a 30-50 tonner. Than some people say Toxin is in the 80s range. And that's just strength, I don't think either is really any faster than the other, at least, not by a lot.

Completely random.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Yeah it's not like DBZ which every thread turns into a big math lesson!

Saying things like this for no reason is what got DBZ banned.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't think it's pure strength that they will evolve....I think it will evolve to be telepathic at a very high level...but it also depends on its ancestors hosts

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#25 god_spawn  Moderator

This is an incredibly one sided debate since there is nothing to go on.