#1 Posted by awesome_characters_alt (39 posts) - - Show Bio

They are all armed normally and know what they are up against. 
King Kong has found he cannont jump for some reason. 
Fight is in the grand Canyon.

#2 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (437 posts) - - Show Bio

king Kong. Bullets cant take him down or 3 big ass t-rex's. he would win
#3 Posted by weaponxxx (429 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong, especially in the grand canyon, he could survive the fall. Spartans couldn't. I'm assuming king kong is like 100 feet tall?

#4 Posted by Jedi Wolverine (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartans dominate - sure a few get wasted but using tactics they will win. 

Kong goes down due to being hamstrung multiple times - also Spartans have spears which, to some extent, can be used as a wall of spikes (stuck in floor)  if Kong decides to leap and come crashing down at some juncture. 

Also those Spears could gut a pig pretty easily when thrown so it's going to do something to Kong - even if a small amount hit him then they have their swords to fall back on. 
 Shields are useless though unless Kong starts chucking rocks at them

#5 Edited by spartan92 (2794 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponxxx:
king kong is only about 25 feet tall 

#6 Posted by GhostRider29 (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

Kong, he just whips them all around like they are nothing. Kong is pretty smart, so i could see him picking up a tree and using it as a weapon. It's gonna be close though, because the spartans number is great. But kong pulls out a win.
#7 Posted by Squaredcircle (178 posts) - - Show Bio

A thousand thrown spears and King Kong hemorraghes out quickly from exertion/rapid heart rate.
#8 Posted by goldenshot80 (7457 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92 said:
" @weaponxxx:

"
I think its 24.

@GhostRider29 said:
" Kong, he just whips them all around like they are nothing. Kong is pretty smart, so i could see him picking up a tree and using it as a weapon. It's gonna be close though, because the spartans number is great. But kong pulls out a win. "
So your saying the spartans isn't skilled enough?
#9 Posted by Omarpool (6807 posts) - - Show Bio

It's 1000 vs 1. I'm going to have to go with the Spartans.

#10 Posted by progenitor (7552 posts) - - Show Bio

Although on paper, you might immediately think Kong, I actually think the 1000 Spartans would win.  They've shown an incredible ability to adapt to situations in battle, and I doubt that they would simply run up to Kong with swords & spears, making themselves pounding fodder.  As long as the spartans used the area around them and used a cunning stratagem, I think the Spartans could bring down Kong.
#11 Posted by the darknessss (3267 posts) - - Show Bio

1000 spartans will win here,600-800 die perhaps,numbers game wins,those spears will in the end be too much,loss of blood will be his end.
#12 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kong can pull a win out of his preverbial hat
#13 Posted by Rick475069 (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lordy this is so damn funny. One foot is all it will take for The Kong to squish everybody.

#14 Posted by Omarpool (6807 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rick475069 said:
" Oh lordy this is so damn funny. One foot is all it will take for The Kong to squish everybody. "
How big do you think Kong is?
#15 Posted by Nefarious (27291 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong whoops them.

#16 Posted by Jake Fury (21285 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest movie version gets stomped.
#17 Posted by LightBright (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

1000 Spartans? But they only had 300! O_O

#18 Posted by whacknasty (5861 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...well, does anyone have a good guess as to how thick Kong's hide/fur is?  I suppose with that many Spartans it would be possible for them to get a few spear shots to Kong's eyes, but I'm not so quick to say he will bleed out from spear tosses if they cant consistently breach his hide...

#19 Posted by TheGreatOne (305 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
"Kong, he just whips them all around like they are nothing. Kong is pretty smart, so i could see him picking up a tree and using it as a weapon. It's gonna be close though, because the spartans number is great. But kong pulls out a win. "
#20 Posted by Gwyllgi (21 posts) - - Show Bio

well first off all it takes is a spear to each eye and king kong will bum rush himself of a cliff.

#21 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92 said:
" @weaponxxx:

"

That's the baby King Kong. The real King Kong is over 100 feet tall.