• 58 results
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dextersinister

Why was this bumped, Uruks struggled against nobodies at Helms deep with 10 times the number,they will get slaughtered by Spartans.

Gandalf will show up to find a thousand dead Uruks.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is the Spartans from the movie 300, the Uruk-Hai curbstomp.

Helm's Deep gives an advantage, but the Spartans do not have effective ranged weapons. This would make it far more difficult to defend the walls. Their spears would not be very effective against the heavy armor and shields of the Uruks, and the Uruks swords would be more effective on the wide walls of the fortress.

In the movie Two Towers, once the Uruk-Hai had breached and scaled the wall, they were able to overwhelm the defenders with relative ease, even the elves.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid arguments... the spartans are way overwanked.

Uruk hais in the movies have more durable plate mail armor and iron shields.. with iron swords.. They stomp the spartans here... 1000 blood lusted uruk hais is a landslide victory..

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is movie versions, Spartans work out on the Uruk Hai. The Uruk Hai in the films weren't impressive at all imo, and were mainly fodder for. The Spartans have feats of defeating forces greater than them in the film while and fighting as a unit. Hell, even Merry and Pippen killed and fought a couple of Uruk Hai along side Boromir in Fellowship before they got snatched away.....No, I'm sorry...the Uruk Hai get slaughtered in droves by the Spartans superior fight skills and precision and leadership

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is movie versions, Spartans work out on the Uruk Hai. The Uruk Hai in the films weren't impressive at all imo, and were mainly fodder for. The Spartans have feats of defeating forces greater than them in the film while and fighting as a unit. Hell, even Merry and Pippen killed and fought a couple of Uruk Hai along side Boromir in Fellowship before they got snatched away.....No, I'm sorry...the Uruk Hai get slaughtered in droves by the Spartans superior fight skills and precision and leadership

Uruk-Hai have MUCH better equipment than the Persians did. A spartan spear will not pierce the steel armor at all, and their weaponry will cut down spartan shields just as easily. The arrow in Two Towers hit the Uruk in the neck opening, not through the armor.

Stupid arguments... the spartans are way overwanked.

Uruk hais in the movies have more durable plate mail armor and iron shields.. with iron swords.. They stomp the spartans here... 1000 blood lusted uruk hais is a landslide victory..

This.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I mean, an army of Elves were unable to keep them from getting within the breach's walls. It is quite apparent that elves are quite superior to Men in the sense of accuracy, sight, among other things. I understand the 300 are beast, but....so are the Uruk's.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hart7668 said:

I mean, an army of Elves were unable to keep them from getting within the breach's walls. It is quite apparent that elves are quite superior to Men in the sense of accuracy, sight, among other things. I understand the 300 are beast, but....so are the Uruk's.

You know what....

nvm. For some reason I thought the 300 were going up against like, 10,000 of them. Just a grand? Should be fine.

Carry on