• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by pooty (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

Flight speed does not equal battle speed ! 100 Supes will not be flying 28 times the speed of light in an enclosed arena while zig zagging around each other !

Exactly

@xmenhulk said:

Legion , Franklin Richards , Scarlet Witch, Captain Universe , Monica Rambeau

Cloak , Quasar, Nova, Kiden Nixon ,Lacuna , Tempus ,Ice Man ,Vulcan , Rachel Grey

X-Man, Darwin ,Emma Frost ,Manifold FTW.

Exactly

#102 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5615 posts) - - Show Bio

Bias spite thread. No prep, magic resistance. Wow

#103 Posted by Delek_Reap (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue touches one of the Supermen clones by having every single person who can manipulate energy to shield her, along with "enhancing" her speed trough telekinesis, then becomes permanently stronger than any individual Superman Clone, speedblitz all of them to take all of their power, and then becomes Marvel's guardian angel.

/endthread

#104 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5229 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin solos by accident. The op obviously made a spite thread that failed in its objective due to the Supe clones getting stomped.

#105 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin solos by accident. The op obviously made a spite thread that failed in its objective due to the Supe clones getting stomped.

wrong. i just made a superman version of the 100 WWH's vs DC earth thread. every rule is the same.

#106 Posted by dum529001 (1654 posts) - - Show Bio

#107 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

look at the comment above you before you look stupid.

#108 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inconvenient_Truth congrats on making 2 spite threads.

#109 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inconvenient_Truth congrats on making 2 spite threads.

for the 3rd time. this isnt spite, as many peoplehave presented good cases for marvel winning. furthermore, i already mentioned twice that this is the DC version of another thread that has 100 WWH's vs DC earth.

#110 Posted by Kal-El Summers (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal_el_summers said:

@thesuperhuman said:

What's to stop Hope from mimicking Superman's abilities? What's to stop Hope from mimicking every superhero as well as Superman's abilities? Magic may not affect the clones directly, but magic could affect them other ways by environmental manipulation (use your imagination). For those of you stating Superman can speedblitz, how is he going to know who the most powerful are and who to speedblitz first? On top of that, what's his fastest speedblitz, and on who?

I'm assuming this is how most Superman fans see Superman winning: everyone, including the Superman clones, are dropped into this arena, and just as they arrive, Superman instantly starts speedblitzing them to death.

The fact that Hope can only mimic mutant abilities, which Supes certainly isn't? She definitely has some powers to sample from, but one of them won't be Superman's.

I've never seen or heard that she couldn't. Where does it state she can't? Don't show me her profile, give me a scan or a book and page number.

Ummm, that's your job, bub. Show her actually using non-mutant powers. She was taught the Iron Fist stuff, so that doesn't count.

#111 Edited by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperhuman said:

@kal_el_summers said:

@thesuperhuman said:

What's to stop Hope from mimicking Superman's abilities? What's to stop Hope from mimicking every superhero as well as Superman's abilities? Magic may not affect the clones directly, but magic could affect them other ways by environmental manipulation (use your imagination). For those of you stating Superman can speedblitz, how is he going to know who the most powerful are and who to speedblitz first? On top of that, what's his fastest speedblitz, and on who?

I'm assuming this is how most Superman fans see Superman winning: everyone, including the Superman clones, are dropped into this arena, and just as they arrive, Superman instantly starts speedblitzing them to death.

The fact that Hope can only mimic mutant abilities, which Supes certainly isn't? She definitely has some powers to sample from, but one of them won't be Superman's.

I've never seen or heard that she couldn't. Where does it state she can't? Don't show me her profile, give me a scan or a book and page number.

Ummm, that's your job, bub. Show her actually using non-mutant powers. She was taught the Iron Fist stuff, so that doesn't count.

...you do remember that you responded to my post and said that she couldn't copy Superman's abilities, right? And then I said I wanted a scan from you showing that she couldn't. It's actually your job to find one. If you can't, it proves that your claim is false.

#112 Posted by GhostRavage (9308 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read the OP, i Lol'd. :D

#113 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Hope is capable of mimicking non mutants abilities, w/ the exception of iron fist and the dragon. That was explained through the special relationship that the phoenix force had with the dragon entity. Also, Hope has been shown to be exhausted from multiple power absorption.

#114 Posted by Kal-El Summers (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal_el_summers said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@kal_el_summers said:

@thesuperhuman said:

...you do remember that you responded to my post and said that she couldn't copy Superman's abilities, right? And then I said I wanted a scan from you showing that she couldn't. It's actually your job to find one. If you can't, it proves that your claim is false.

Burden of proof is always on the positive claim. You said she could, so prove it. But you want to know why I know you can't prove it? It's because she's never been shown mimicing non-mutants. If she could, she could've stopped Juggernaut by herself by tapping into his mystical powers in Fear Itself instead of relying on a bunch of X-Men be nearby so she could use theirs.