• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

100 Superman clones

VS

Marvel Earth Superheroes, all of them!

Rules:

-Bloodlusted clones.

-Only heroes for the Marvel team

-No prior prep or knowledge of the clones abilites.

-Only heroes that were permanently based on Earth

-Standard gear

-Magic does not affect the clones directly.

-Clones cannot be BFR'd from wherever they are currently fighting. They must be killed or permanently incapacitated. If KO'ed, they simply wake up 5 minutes later to continue the destruction.

-No interference from cosmic entities.

Does Marvel Earth win?

#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

off screen

/thread

#3 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Squirrel Girl

off screen

/thread

LMAO. lets get real though.

#4 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: okay

Written by Ditko

/thread

__

on a more serious term the geniuses prep

There is a scan of reed creating cosmic cubes at will

#5 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@inconvenient_truth: okay

Written by Ditko

/thread

__

on a more serious term the geniuses prep

There is a scan of reed creating cosmic cubes at will

OP says no prep

#6 Posted by antiwhipped (202 posts) - - Show Bio

How many telepaths does marvel earth have?

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Reed tells his son to play a game of 'slow time' and make the 'men in pajamas' dissapear

#8 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

this isnt like the other thread where people are hidden away and joining the fight. this is 100 superman clones on a huge battle arena going against all marvel earths heroes. meaning all the heroes are there at the arena. can they survive 100 bloodlusted speed blitzing superman clones??

#9 Posted by Alak (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure you want to include the no-magic rule? Without kryptonite existing in Marvel U, it'd a bit unfair for the heroes to take on Superman (not to mention 100 clones). As silly as it sounds, @nerx's squirrel girl idea really is the best one in this thread so far. Unless... Nightcrawler realizes he must let go of his morals and he decapitates all 100 supermen via teleportation. Assuming that's even possible against someone like Superman...

#10 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

yes im sticking to the magic rule. and if night crawler is fast enough to pull it off. remember the clones are blood lusted and therefore will be speed blitzing...all 100 of them

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (6993 posts) - - Show Bio

100 Bloodlusted Superman could just bust the planet before any even realize what happened.

#12 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: to make it fair i'll add to the OP that they wont bust the planet. they just want to kill all marvel earths heroes

#13 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel doesn't really have that much focus on speed. They prefer to go with the 'ol 'who is the more epic omega level mutant/cosmic entity' rule

#14 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

The supes lose real bad. They are bloodlusted and will lose because of that. Marvel has the infinite gems. That would be a time that they use them. If they didnt way to many psychics and crazy powerful mutants that can pull this win. They beat galactus. I'd take that any day over a bloodlusted supesx100

#15 Edited by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: The infinity gems were recently lost.

That said Reed's giant robot would probably do work. Also Kid Franklin wouldn't let anyone actually die just like vs Onslaught.

#16 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced ya i saw when cap did it in the recent issue of new avengers when he pushed the earth back. But i was just saying too many powerful mutants and psychics in marvel plus some bruisers would help out.

#17 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

supermen clones win unless reed n franklin richards comes into play

#18 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3751 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a lot of people putting faith in to Franklin Richards, but what's to stop him from being blitzed and having a laser beam cook his brain?

#19 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read past

100 Superman clones

VS

Marvel Earth Superheroes, all of them!

Rules:

-Bloodlusted clones.

Marvel dies horrible and without putting up a fight at all.

#20 Edited by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

If Franklin is taken out early then Marvel is going to have some serious trouble however if the really heavy hitters can stall then Franklin can do work(e.g. Thor, Sentry, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Hulk, Silver Surfer, etc) unless of course people like Gladiator, Nova, and Surfer don't count. 100 bloodlusted Supermen with resistance to magic is going to be hard to beat. If Sentry goes Void that will definitely spell trouble for them as well with his molecule manipulation and telepathy and unkillableness. All in all the Supermen take it the majority

#21 Posted by CosmicOrochi (103 posts) - - Show Bio

The marvel Smarties realize the outcome of attempting to fight these clones wouldn't go well..

Doc Strange Tele's All Earth Heroes Elsewhere, Including Himself.

They Decide Not To Fight 100 Superman Clones, which is a pretty cheap number.. Only because Supe Fans love to point out corny feats like "speedblitz", "sundip".

Stalemate.

#22 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

The marvel Smarties realize the outcome of attempting to fight these clones wouldn't go well..

They Decide Not To Fight 100 Superman Clones, which is a pretty cheap number.. Only because Supe Fans love to point out corny feats like "speedblitz", "sundip".

Stalemate.

#23 Posted by pooty (10849 posts) - - Show Bio

If they can make Leech invisible and get force fields around him then it's over for superman. add in Darwin and Photon/Pulsar. TP users etc. marvel takes this

#24 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

The supes lose real bad. They are bloodlusted and will lose because of that. Marvel has the infinite gems. That would be a time that they use them. If they didnt way to many psychics and crazy powerful mutants that can pull this win. They beat galactus. I'd take that any day over a bloodlusted supesx100

no cosmic interference.

Stalemate.

the "smarties" dont have time. all the heroes and the clones get teleported to the arena and the fight starts. no time as it says in the OP.

as for the number i chose 100 supes because in another thread 100 WWH's were chosen. so its not about any damn supe fans pointing out corn feats.

#25 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3751 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

Well what would 100 bloodlusted Superman do if not utilize their speed? Furthermore they're the ones outnumbered by the Marvel side so why would anyone who's outnumbered decide, "I shouldn't use my speed because I want to give the other side a fair chance at killing me."? Finally it's not like the other side doesn't have its share of speedsters.

#26 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

remember this is heroes permanently based on earth

and no cosmic interference

#27 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

I only see people complaining that the heroes do not have prep time,boring plot devices or cosmic heroes,but would not the Marvel Universe's Earth of the heroes powerful enough to face them? C'mon people let's think a bit, it's not that hard and they can use their respective standart gears. Magic can't affect he clones directly,but can be used to power up the other heroes...

So Marvel has Hulk,Red She-Hulk,She-Hulk,Namor,Hyperion (Marvel Now),Thing,Wonder Man,Vision,Captain Britain,Iron Man (bleeding edge or GOTG armor),Speed and Quicksilver,Justice (before became Major Victory),Storm,Iceman,Sasquatch,Cloak,Guardian,Bishop,Rachel Grey,Havok,Hope,Rogue ........

#28 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: hulk, red she hulk, she hulk, namor, thing, iron man, quicksilver, storm, iceman, sasquatch, bishop, havok, rogue just from my knowledge alone are getting speed blitzed easy.

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Thanks for noticing,that I'm not debating.....just saying so people start to think about it and this thread doesn't look one sided. Ohhh Iceman doesn't need to be around to fight,he even doesn't need to use his real body and plus Hope can mimic the powers of people around, and how the x-men will be present and are a very large group, imagine her showing 100 powers simultaneously.

#30 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Thanks for noticing,that I'm not debating.....just saying so people start to think about it and this thread doesn't look one sided. Ohhh Iceman doesn't need to be around to fight,he even doesn't need to use his real body and plus Hope can mimic the powers of people around, and how the x-men will be present and are a very large group, imagine her showing 100 powers simultaneously.

yea marvel has a ton of really powerful people. its just difficult when youre getting speed blitzed by 100 superman clones.

#31 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

What's to stop Hope from mimicking Superman's abilities? What's to stop Hope from mimicking every superhero as well as Superman's abilities? Magic may not affect the clones directly, but magic could affect them other ways by environmental manipulation (use your imagination). For those of you stating Superman can speedblitz, how is he going to know who the most powerful are and who to speedblitz first? On top of that, what's his fastest speedblitz, and on who?

I'm assuming this is how most Superman fans see Superman winning: everyone, including the Superman clones, are dropped into this arena, and just as they arrive, Superman instantly starts speedblitzing them to death.

#32 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7231 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

What's to stop Hope from mimicking Superman's abilities? What's to stop Hope from mimicking every superhero as well as Superman's abilities? Magic may not affect the clones directly, but magic could affect them other ways by environmental manipulation (use your imagination). For those of you stating Superman can speedblitz, how is he going to know who the most powerful are and who to speedblitz first? On top of that, what's his fastest speedblitz, and on who?

I'm assuming this is how most Superman fans see Superman winning: everyone, including the Superman clones, are dropped into this arena, and just as they arrive, Superman instantly starts speedblitzing them to death.

marvel has ways to win for sure i think, but the problem is that thats exactly what the clones are going to do. both get teleported into the arena and the BLOODLUSTED clones start flying around blitzing everyone. superman fought and flew at the same time while fighting WW to the sun and back in under 2 minutes. which is about 28 times faster than light. so the speed is about 5,208,000 miles per second

#34 Posted by WillPayton (9192 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Supermen win by brutal speed-blitz. Marvel's only hope is a high-end reality warper doing his/her thing, but most likely the speed blitz will take them out.

Superman clones win 9.5/10

#35 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

When the speedblitz card is the only argument needed to "end" a fight, everything gets boring as hell.

Anyways, Superman is not Flash, this is 100 cheap clones against all of Marvel Superheroes. They are not blitzing all of them at the same time, specially since it's not like all of them will fall while getting blitzed (say Hulk, Juggs, Hyperion, etc.), they won't be ending this fight before someone else gets the chance to act. They won't really know which Heroes are the real targets, and I honestly doubt they will go again the likes of Franklin or Leech first, and again, they can "blitz" all they like, but some of the Heroes aren't going down like that.

And yeah, Leech > All of the Supes.

#36 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

When the speedblitz card is the only argument needed to "end" a fight, everything gets boring as hell.

Anyways, Superman is not Flash, this is 100 cheap clones against all of Marvel Superheroes. They are not blitzing all of them at the same time, they won't be ending this fight before someone else gets the chance to act. They won't really know which Heroes are the real targets, and I honestly doubt they will go again the likes of Franklin or Leech first, and again, they can "blitz" all they like, but some of the Heroes aren't going down like that.

sorry if it gets boring for you but thats the way it goes. these superman clones are bloodlusted and they arent cheap clones like you call them, theyre exact duplicates. ill say it again, they are bloodlusted, they WILL blitz, because theyre bloodlusted. do people on marvel earth have the reaction speed for someone who has fought ww to the sun and back traveling 5,208,000 miles per second? maybe. there are alot of reality warpers and magic users along with omega mutants on marvel earth. idk how itd go but there would be blitzing, sorry if that annoys you but thats the way it is.

#37 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many heroes for the blood lusted Supermen to take. People like Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Wiccan and even maybe Franklin could effectively shutdown the Supermen through their reality warping/magic powers.

#39 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Deleted my post. Here it goes again.

@gonnarain said:

Anyways, Superman is not Flash, this is 100 cheap clones against all of Marvel Superheroes. They are not blitzing all of them at the same time, they won't be ending this fight before someone else gets the chance to act. They won't really know which Heroes are the real targets, and I honestly doubt they will go again the likes of Franklin or Leech first, and again, they can "blitz" all they like, but some of the Heroes aren't going down like that.

sorry if it gets boring for you but thats the way it goes. these superman clones are bloodlusted and they arent cheap clones like you call them, theyre exact duplicates. ill say it again, they are bloodlusted, they WILL blitz, because theyre bloodlusted. do people on marvel earth have the reaction speed for someone who has fought ww to the sun and back traveling 5,208,000 miles per second? maybe. there are alot of reality warpers and magic users along with omega mutants on marvel earth. idk how itd go but there would be blitzing, sorry if that annoys you but thats the way it is.

I'm not denying the blitz will happen (I didn't express myself correctly there), but I highly doubt all of the Marvel mutants, super humans, heroes, villains etc. will instantly fall against that blitz, specially with so many of them who would withstand the attack or just be unaffected by it. I'm afraid the blitz will happen, I'm just expressing my opinion that I've never like when you go into a thread and all you see is the classic "BLITZ!!11!". IMO, it takes all the fun from this kind of topics.

#40 Edited by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion, Scarlet Witch, Darwin, Magik, Franklin Richards, easily have this.

Magik's Can not only summon demons hordes but create magical barrier that they can't escape, and through reality warping can take away their powers. mass-Teledismemberment.

Legion, Franklin and Scarlet Witch should be able to beat Superman easily. Even without direct magic, or reality warping. There is Time manipulation, High end matter and energy manipulation, and Probability manipulation. Darwin could literally kill them with a touch, as a Death God.

Earth based cosmic beings, Nova, Quasar, Starbrand, Captain Universe, Smasher, Nightshade, Hyperion (alternate earth's still count as earth), Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Jean Grey Phoenix

For $hitz and Giggles i would send the Thunderbolt team first. Man-thing, could possibly solo, Juggernaut, Moonstone, Ghost roster. Not red hulk roster.

Oh let's not forget the Ghost Riders....

#41 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

I'm not denying the blitz will happen (I didn't express myself correctly there), but I highly doubt all of the Marvel mutants, super humans, heroes, villains etc. will instantly fall against that blitz, specially with so many of them who would withstand the attack or just be unaffected by it. I'm afraid the blitz will happen, I'm just expressing my opinion that I've never like when you go into a thread and all you see is the classic "BLITZ!!11!". IMO, it takes all the fun from this kind of topics.

I made the OP say heroes only. anyway i agree that it takes some of the fun, but its not fair to hinder another characters abilities. it cheapens the fight in my opinion. anyway. so how do you see marvel beating the 100 clones that are traveling at 5,208,000 miles per second? maybe have someone with really quick reaction time stop time?

#42 Posted by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik's Can not only summon demons hordes but create magical barrier that they can't escape, and through reality warping can take away their powers. Teledismemberment.

Legion, Franklin and Scarlet Witch should be able to beat Superman easily. Even without direct magic, or reality warping. There is Time manipulation, High end matter and energy manipulation, and Probability manipulation. Darwin could literally kill them with a touch, as a Death God.

Earth based cosmic beings, Nova, Quasar, Starbrand, Captain Universe, Smasher, Nightshade, Hyperion (alternate earth's still count as earth), Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Jean Grey Phoenix

For $hitz and Giggles i would send the Thunderbolt team first. Man-thing, could possibly solo, Juggernaut, Moonstone, Ghost roster. Not red hulk roster.

Even if SS doesn't count Superman has nothing on GR or Juggernaut.However if SS count this is an easy win...

#43 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth said:

@gonnarain said:

@gonnarain said:

I made the OP say heroes only. anyway i agree that it takes some of the fun, but its not fair to hinder another characters abilities. it cheapens the fight in my opinion. anyway. so how do you see marvel beating the 100 clones that are traveling at 5,208,000 miles per second? maybe have someone with really quick reaction time stop time?

There are some heroes that would hold their own against the Supermen, the Hulk family for example, Hyperion, Captain Universe is a powerhouse for what I've read (isn't she currently residing on Earth?), people who have shields, Reality Warpers, and also the moment they get close to Leech, and it's over, you'll have a bunch of regular clones trying to figure out what happened, and like you said, Time Manipulators. I know that some will fall, but he isn't Wally West's level of stupidly crazy fast, so I really doubt they will finish with all of Marvel's Earth Heroes before some of them get the chance to react, and, like I already said, some of them will be already occupied with the bricks like Hulk.

#44 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt said:

Magik's Can not only summon demons hordes but create magical barrier that they can't escape, and through reality warping can take away their powers. Teledismemberment.

Even if SS doesn't count Superman has nothing on GR or Juggernaut.However if SS count this is an easy win...

earth based heroes ONLY. its right up there in the OP guys. I dont think you all are reading the OP. the clones are bloodlusted. thanks for that big list of people and their abilities but there are 100 of them...and theyre bloodlusted. theyre fast as hell. please read the op to avoid wasting time. just name the really fast magic useres or really fast reality warpers or reallly fast anybody for that matter.

#46 Edited by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: well, GR would kill a clone, then move to another, and the clones can't do a damn thing.

#47 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: well, GR would kill a clone at a time then move to another, and the clones can't do a damn thing.

oh good lord. for the 5th time on this thread. theyre blitzing. theres 100 bloodlusted supermen blitzing. probably traveling at5,208,000 miles per second since that is what the speed comes out to when he fought AND flew at the same time vs WW. fought while flyingand went to the sun and back in under 2 minutes. thats 28 times ftl. bring up people that have that type of reaction speed. please read the OP

#48 Edited by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: so what?GR would laugh at him, he can't be damaged he is immune, even if he is destroyed he will always reform.

#49 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: I never mentioned Silver Surfer

@ghostrider2 said:
@blacharrt said:

earth based heroes ONLY. its right up there in the OP guys. I dont think you all are reading the OP. the clones are bloodlusted. thanks for that big list of people and their abilities but there are 100 of them...and theyre bloodlusted. theyre fast as hell. please read the op to avoid wasting time. just name the really fast magic useres or really fast reality warpers or reallly fast anybody for that matter.

I did read the OP, which is why i named people who have cosmic level powers who are earth based. Quasar, Nova besides being in space spent a great deal of time and adventures on Earth, they are earthling and still used their powers there. Along with the current captain Marvel, Starbrand, and Nightshade. Current Captain marvel is an earthling, Starbrand got his powers as a college student and most of his introductions and fight feats took place on Earth, nightshade wasn't born on earth but Mars, but lived on earth and got his powers there before he was locked up. Captain Marvell, Either (Monica or Genis) were both earthlings but have cosmic level power, Dr, Strange has fought abstracts, but is based in NYC and fights all kinds of low lever people, Jean Grey spent majority of her time as the phoenix on Earth... Nova if you read Heralds was a waitress from Earth who received the powers of Nova, the dead former Herald of Galactus. Grant it i'll take Nova out, how ever the rest of them still had been based on earth. And there is a reason i didn't list people Like Silver Surfer, Firelord, Gamora, Gladiator... etc. they are not based out of Earth at all and doesn't fit the description of an earth based hero.

Legion can manipulate time, and freeze it completely and pick and choose who he wants to be able to move and not. Superman has no counter for that at all. Superman couldn't KO him if he wanted to, simply another personality would take Legion over and continue fighting if anything it makes Legion More unpredictable. Franklin can manipulate universes and planet which is energy manipulation on a higher scale than super could ever reach normally unless he became 1 million. Scarlet Witch Hex Bolt's her mutant power would change the odds in her favor, also since they can't be hit directly by magics, she could change the environment or the radiation of the sun. Her Magical power can buff her to the point where none of the supermen could even hurt her.

#50 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2 said:

@inconvenient_truth: so what?GR would laugh at him, he can't be damaged he is immune, even if he is destroyed he will always reform.

ummm ok, whats your point? Did you read the OP? Magic cannot directly effect the clones..soooo???