Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spidey 15

Ninjas have only sais and stars 

DD has his billy clubs    

No prep.... At night on a street...who will win?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Ninjas, out of 100 throws, at least a few will hit him. 

Make it a ten and DD could win.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Baldy

Daredevil will win, all he needs to do is get into cover and it's all over.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Power NeXus

I think DD could possibly take it if he uses the environment well.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

Hmm... maybe OP should define the night street more, is it a gutter / alley? or open street?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Guys. Daredevil already fought 100 members of the Yakuza at once, and won.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360
@Morpheus_ said:

" Guys. Daredevil already fought 100 members of the Yakuza at once, and won. "

that was close combat and hand to hand, these ninjas got shurikens and are assassins. Yakuza have a code of honor.
sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By sa bishop

new avengers fought what seemed less then 100 HAND and struggled...well...kinda.  Either way it took the team to beath them after Echo retreated to their HQ.  Point is guys like Spider-man and Luke and Cap and others had to fight together to beat what appeared to be about 50/75/100 (hard to tell!)  So by that logic if it was DD vs 100 HAND...im going with the Ninja's, ESPECIALLY considering no prep!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" Guys. Daredevil already fought 100 members of the Yakuza at once, and won. "

that was close combat and hand to hand, these ninjas got shurikens and are assassins. Yakuza have a code of honor. "
Daredevil used a sword, and was in his civilian guise. He was also attacked while walking with his wife, and the members of the Yakuza were enhanced by using the mutant growth hormone, which granted them superhuman attributes for a certain time frame. Hardly a fair, or honourable fight. I did not say he won easily, but a narrow victory against 100 superhumans without his regular equipment is still a great feat, and proof that Daredevil has no trouble taking on overwhelming numbers at once.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By warlock360
@sa bishop:  on a open field i totally agree, though in a gutter and close combat DD takes this without a doubt since their numbers are from then on only a matter of stamina which Murdock has got covered.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spidey 15
@Voidheart said:
"Hmm... maybe OP should define the night street more, is it a gutter / alley? or open street? "

This....=]
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warlock360
@Morpheus_: strength isn't all considering that they obviously lacked the brain to simply assassinate him from behind and without being notice, from lets say, a rooftop.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

Morpheus, just so you get what i mean, here merely 20 ninjas gave Daredevil AND another fighter a run for their money.

No Caption Provided

sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sa bishop
@Voidheart:
yah i agree with ure points, but as spidey just said, its open street, so poor DD gets owned.  Spidey cant we rather go with Hells Kitchen, that way 1 vs 100 is balanced out by darkenss/stealth/home advantage.  Open field...shame....oh and are we talking some arb ninja or HAND?
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Baldy
@Voidheart said:
" @Morpheus_: strength isn't all considering that they obviously lacked the brain to simply assassinate him from behind and without being notice, from lets say, a rooftop. "
What? How is anyone going to be sneaking up on Daredevil?
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360
@Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @Morpheus_: strength isn't all considering that they obviously lacked the brain to simply assassinate him from behind and without being notice, from lets say, a rooftop. "
What? How is anyone going to be sneaking up on Daredevil? "
look at the image above
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Baldy
@Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
look at the image above "
So? Where does that show anyone sneaking up on him?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@sa bishop said:
"@Voidheart: yah i agree with ure points, but as spidey just said, its open street, so poor DD gets owned.  Spidey cant we rather go with Hells Kitchen, that way 1 vs 100 is balanced out by darkenss/stealth/home advantage.  Open field...shame....oh and are we talking some arb ninja or HAND? "

Ok then.... Hells Kitchen if you think it will be more balanced...=] 
Arb ninja...HAND sounds too much for me...=]
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
He took care of that by shifting the fight in a more favourable location where that could not happen. Also, he was anxious about being publicly seen without his mask. Also, as a side factor that I forgot earlier, he fought them in Hell's Kitchen, and he is a master there, in all aspects.

@Voidheart said:
" Morpheus, just so you get what i mean, here merely 20 ninjas gave Daredevil AND another fighter a run for their money.

No Caption Provided
"

I understand. While I haven't read the issue yet, Daredevil does have showings that prove he can do better than that. In a completely open field, or in confined space, what I stated is far harder to pull off, of course.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By warlock360
@Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
So? Where does that show anyone sneaking up on him? "
Daredevil admits defeat without the assistance of another guy against 20 ninjas. End of discussion.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@Voidheart said:

" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
I don't think anyone managed to sneak up on him. He was engaging multiple opponents and someone grabbed him, that's all. He is still limited by his physical ability, despite having above human feats in general.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Baldy
@Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
So? Where does that show anyone sneaking up on him? "
Daredevil admits defeat without the assistance of another guy against 20 ninjas. End of discussion. "
Still doesn't prove that they snuck up on him. He's also defeated 100 people at the same time before.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
"Guys. Daredevil already fought 100 members of the Yakuza at once, and won. "

Psssh, Yakuza are chumps....Deadliest Warrior claims the New York Mafia was superior =P 

But yeah, are we talking Hand Ninjas? The Yakuza aren't anything to boast about...Bullseye took out an entire warehouse of them lol
sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sa bishop
@Voidheart:
agreed.  PS....why are u not on the top posters leader board..
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By warlock360
@Baldy: 5 times the people he admits defeat against are 5 times too many. He got snucked up on when he was grabbed from behind, obviously.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Psssh, Yakuza are chumps....Deadliest Warrior claims the New York Mafia was superior =P  But yeah, are we talking Hand Ninjas? The Yakuza aren't anything to boast about...Bullseye took out an entire warehouse of them lol "
It was Hand ninjas at first, then the OP changed it to 100 random ninjas and the location is Hell's Kitchen.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By warlock360
@Morpheus_ said:
"  
 @Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
I don't think anyone managed to sneak up on him. He was engaging multiple opponents and someone grabbed him, that's all. He is still limited by his physical ability, despite having above human feats in general. "
you as well as i know it might as well been a Sias stuck in his back instead of somoene grabbing him

@sa bishop said:
" @Voidheart: agreed.  PS....why are u not on the top posters leader board.. "

Only counts for Battle Forums, i got 20k posts overall.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Psssh, Yakuza are chumps....Deadliest Warrior claims the New York Mafia was superior =P  But yeah, are we talking Hand Ninjas? The Yakuza aren't anything to boast about...Bullseye took out an entire warehouse of them lol "
It was Hand ninjas at first, then the OP changed it to 100 random ninjas and the location is Hell's Kitchen. "

Actually i didn't state that they were HAND Ninjas.... from the beggining i was talking about random guys....=]
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baldy
@Voidheart said:
" @Baldy: 5 times the people he admits defeat against are 5 times too many. He got snucked up on when he was grabbed from behind, obviously. "
You mean after the fight started and he already effortlessly deflected the stars? Yeah he totally didn't know the dude was there. ><!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"  
 @Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
I don't think anyone managed to sneak up on him. He was engaging multiple opponents and someone grabbed him, that's all. He is still limited by his physical ability, despite having above human feats in general. "
you as well as i know it might as well been a Sias stuck in his back instead of somoene grabbing him
It depends. He's fast enough to deflect bullets, but not dodge someone about to throw something/grab him from behind? It's all about what the plot wants him to do at certain points.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
It was Hand ninjas at first, then the OP changed it to 100 random ninjas and the location is Hell's Kitchen. "
Actually i didn't state that they were HAND Ninjas.... from the beggining i was talking about random guys....=] "
Sorry about that.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Actually i didn't state that they were HAND Ninjas.... from the beggining i was talking about random guys....=] "
Sorry about that. "

It's ok...=]
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By warlock360
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"  
 @Voidheart said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Voidheart said:
It depends. He's fast enough to deflect bullets, but not dodge someone about to throw something/grab him from behind? It's all about what the plot wants him to do at certain points. "
He is fast enough to deflect a single bullet, but when targets start comming from all sides, and he might be fighting over a long time, you tend to do at least one mistake, or get worn out. As i said, he was lucky that the ninja didn't have any weapons.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" He is fast enough to deflect a single bullet, but when targets start comming from all sides, and he might be fighting over a long time, you tend to do at least one mistake, or get worn out. As i said, he was lucky that the ninja didn't have any weapons. "
It is possible to get distracted and become subject to fatigue, that is true. But, to try and justify the ninja grabbing him from behind, Daredevil may had known he did not have any additional weapons at that point, and took the risk of focusing on the opponents in front of him, knowing that the prospect of getting one-shotted from behind was slim. His senses, are that accute, after all. I can but speculate of course, based on what he has previously done, since I have not read that issue yet.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By warlock360

Don't wanna spoil how the fight went out ;p

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Appreciated. I haven't read DD since # 502. My X-Men reading holds me back.
sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sa bishop

i miss uni.  I could read entire arcs in one sitting back then.  Now my reading consists of a few pages whilst at home on the loo :_(

voldo2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would put my money on DD. From the pic post....they threw ninja stars and he was able to hit them and send the back at the guys. Sure they got him in a full nelson but he escape just as fast. I've seen DD fight many times and what I like about him is that he makes you fight the way he wants you too. If they fought an open space i think it would only be to his advantage. They would be chasing him while he was taking them out. Plus unlike a lot of heroes, he'll kill if he has too. He just as good with a sword, faster, stronger and is no stranger to the fighting game so getting burned out shouldn't be an issue. He did pretty good in that Super villain prison breakout.

"Still doesn't prove that they snuck up on him. He's also defeated 100 people at the same time before."

They didnt sneak up on him. Multi people on him, he takes care of the ones with weapons For all we know, he was jumping back to avoid a sword attack and the guy from behind was less of an issue. DD would have known if the guy from behind had a weapon. He also got him off his back pretty fast. Remember when Wolverine wanted DD to help him find out if Cap was really dead, Wolverine try to sneak up and attack him. DD told him he could smell him a block away. Wolverine told him that he was testing him to see if it was really him.

"The Yakuza aren't anything to boast about...Bullseye took out an entire warehouse of them"

Where they on mutant growth hormone (MGH)? No.

I think if 100 ninjas could have killed him, they would have done it a long time ago. They know where he protects. Like i said...i dont see him standing there fighting them like wolverine would, they would be chasing after him while he took them out. If he had to fight in a little area, then he would lose but I'm sure he would try to get more breathing room to fight.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys. Daredevil already fought 100 members of the Yakuza at once, and won.

Yeah and all those Yakuza were amped by HGH.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of ninjas? if this is League of shadows ninjas then they would overwhelm DD then torture him.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THC

@baldy said:

Daredevil will win, all he needs to do is get into cover and it's all over.

@warlock360 said:

Ninjas, out of 100 throws, at least a few will hit him.

Make it a ten and DD could win.

Gotta agree with these two points, I'd give 1-3 rounds to the ninjas if they're exceptionally skilled, but Daredevil takes a solid majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One ninja is untouchable. More than one is a group of useless pawns.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#43 TifaLockhart  Online

True. True.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Real ninjas were opportunistic farmers, not deadly assassins. Think less green beret and more Occupy Wall Street with Japanese farming tools, Daredevil would win.

voldo2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By voldo2006

"What kind of ninjas? if this is League of shadows ninjas then they would overwhelm DD then torture him."

You mean the league of shadows that can't stop Batman. Can't be that tough if they can't stop him. Lets keep it with just Marvel

"But yeah, are we talking Hand Ninjas? The Yakuza aren't anything to boast about...Bullseye took out an entire warehouse of them lol"

How many times has Daredevil kicked Bulleye's butt? Plus do you real think that the ninja clan "The Hand" would make Daredevil their leader if he was that easy to kill? Clearly they respect him.

Lets be fair though, Daredevil did fight 100 Yakuza warriors on MGH but it was broken up by the cops. He didn't actually win. He did taking down most of them though he suffered severe injuries, in a rain storm. People talk about ninja stars but these Yakuza had guns with them. I give him credit for not backing down. Even after looking back through the comic, I thought "Man, they were giving him a run for his money" If i had to, i would still put my money on Daredevil.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Noone301994

Daredevil.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By renamed040924

A peak human taking down more than a few dozen trained fighters with his bare hands is bad writing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's unfair to compare Murdock to batman who is superior in every way.