• 101 results
Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thewhiteronin

100 Mr. Majestics from the Wildstorm universe have decided to invade Marvel Earth 616 to conquer it, however if they can't, then they'll destroy it. All of the Mr. Majestics have the creation blades (http://www.comicvine.com/creation-blades/4055-56480/ basically one of the deadliest weapons in the universe being able to cut anything). All of the Mr. Majestics are bloodlusted and are willing to kill anything in their way that defies them. Marvel Earth can call for assistance from outside of Earth (Thor, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, etc.), however NO REALITY WARPERS are in this battle. Earth is told that they're about to be attacked by a force that has the potential to be a galactic, bordering on a cosmic threat, they're given several weeks for preparation. The Mr. Majestics are given the same amount of time before they launch their attack, they're given information on every potential target they could face on Marvel Earth. Can Earth repel the Mr. Majestics, can the Mr. Majestics crush Marvel Earth?!

EDIT: Every character/thing on Marvel Earth is completely in character.

No Caption Provided

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May i be the first to say the majestics may conquer

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic's should stomp unless I'm missing someone.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Thor just beg Daddy for the Odin Force lol? And gather the entirety of the Annihilators and Pantheons? Also possibly the Shi'Ar and Kree empires? xD

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Can't Thor just beg Daddy for the Odin Force lol? And gather the entirety of the Annihilators and Pantheons? Also possibly the Shi'Ar and Kree empires? xD

Well, I don't see prep listed. And Majestic is a genius in his own right, when he feels something is about to go terribly bad, I assume he'd just bust the planet.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@monsterstomp: The Op said "several weeks of preparation"... Reed comes in play and Ultimate Nullifies them all... There are whole instances that can take place in this scenario. Marvel Earth is not losing.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Majestic with prep is a nightmare, and now there's a 100 of them. I don't know about this one.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well, I don't see prep listed. And Majestic is a genius in his own right, when he feels something is about to go terribly bad, I assume he'd just bust the planet.

Marvel Earth can call for outside help. What's stopping Thor from gathering the power of the runes again or the Odin Force?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Cream_God

I wish he had more telekinesis and mind resistance feats, I want to say Frank Richards + heralds take care of them but I have no idea if he could or couldn't resist FRs telekinesis

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Iron Man, Bruce Banner, and they all have prep. This is a stomp in favor of Marvel Earth.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As in all kind of threads like that: Majestic won't win it. Zeus, Gaia, Ultimate Nulifier, Shadow King and Dreaming Celestial are my 5 first reasons.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS Strange solo, Reed solo, Doom solo, Wanda solo, Hope solo... Too many people who can win given prep

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule man, Nate grey, doctor strange and reed Richards done

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am tempted to back the Majestics of 100... even with Prep Time it's gonna be hard to deal with Majestic's speed and reaction time. Plus, I don't know of any legitimate weakness of Majestic to be exploited... maybe Reed or Doom could come up with something to bind up Majestic but I don't think it would be easy unless they had a lot of Prep Time. Otherwise, you are looking at a lot of Headless Marvel Characters.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are those Creation Blades metallic in anyway? They appear so, and if so, Magneto decapitates 100 Mr. Majestics with their own blades.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@green_skaar: Mr. Majestic is an absolute monster when it comes to preparation time. Magneto has already been taken down by Dr. Doom via using a gaseous weapon from neuro-cannisters, rendering Magneto susceptible to Doom's control. Mr. Majestic has been able to construct a computer in nanoseconds, I believe he could deprive Magneto's control of his control over electromagnetism or trap Magneto in some sort of vacuum, leaving Magneto vulnerable. In the OP, I gave Mr. Majestic prep against potential opponents, it would be a ludicrous notion to suggest that Magneto could solo all 100 of Mr. Majestics, Mr. Majestic has insane speed feats, I'm sure he would outmaneuver Magneto before he's given a chance to react. I'm not entirely sure of what the blades are composed of, but Mr. Majestic's intellect is within range of Dr. Doom's, if not greater. Now, there are 100 of them, a variable like Magneto would be included in Mr. Majestic's equation of potential threats.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#21 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Mistakes I see being made:

People saying "______ solos" but including reality warpers, which aren't allowed.

People listing prep gods of Marvel and forgetting that Majestic is massively intelligent and will have FAR more prep time thanks to his speed.

Not factoring in that Marvel Earth doesn't really know what they're prepping for.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are those Creation Blades metallic in anyway? They appear so, and if so, Magneto decapitates 100 Mr. Majestics with their own blades.

He wouldn't have the chance to react to any of them, not to mention current Magneto is a shell of his former self

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: Does Mr. Majestic have their insane feats? Also Doom has infinite prep time if he uses his time machine.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: Does Mr. Majestic have their insane feats? Also Doom has infinite prep time if he uses his time machine.

Not sure exactly how much he knows of everyone he faces but its more than they'd know of him. But Majestic wouldn't need to know the best feats of everyone anyway. I don't think he'd prepare to stop their best feats, he'd stop them at a more fundamental level so they couldn't even do their best feats, and would probably want to hit as many people at once and not prep for a bunch of individuals. For example, he'd learn that there are a whole bunch of these things called mutants that work because of a genetic anomaly. He could then make something to depower them (which has been done multiple times in x-history and done by human minds) which could be applied to all of them at once. As for Doom having infinite prep, Majestic has made a machine that created an infinite time loop which he could himself use for more time. And again, Majestic has the advantage of knowing what he's prepping for. Doom could use a time machine for countless years but if he doesn't know what he's up against, most of his time would be wasted. Majestic also has the advantage of 99 other Majestic's to work with.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cara_Hunter

Did I start a new trend lol?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: But Doom's prep has ended in omnipotence. There is no prep greater than Dooms. Also some mutants can resist X-gene manipulation and .....well he'd have to know what the x-gene is composed of to make a counter. Also getting rid of Mutants still leaves Hulk, Thor, Doom, etc. He's going down with ease. Too much prep for Marvel Earth with too many prep masters.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: knowing they facing a cosmic threat and outside help being allowed, how does ultimate Nullifier for Reed and power cosmic Dr Doom not solo

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: But Doom's prep has ended in omnipotence. There is no prep greater than Dooms. Also some mutants can resist X-gene manipulation and .....well he'd have to know what the x-gene is composed of to make a counter. Also getting rid of Mutants still leaves Hulk, Thor, Doom, etc. He's going down with ease. Too much prep for Marvel Earth with too many prep masters.

Majestic has achieved omnipotence at least twice. Once without prep and once with just a couple weeks. Doom isn't the only one who can do that, just for the record. And I should add, if Doom hits reality warping abilities, he's no longer allowed in this fight. There's only one rule that's in bold and yet people keep trying to break it...

As for the x-gene thing, Majestic is brilliant even among his people and they created the genetic concussion grenades that Nemesis uses. They already have technology perfectly suited for identifying genetic markers and eradicating people based on them. Majestic being able to figure out how to attack the x-gene (and that's if we're assuming he doesn't just set it for humans, a specific sex, or just things that aren't kherubim) wouldn't be hard for him. And I think you missed my point anyway. I wasn't saying that would end the threat of everyone, just giving my thoughts as to why it doesn't matter if he knows a characters best feats, because he'd kick the legs out from under his attackers instead of trying to one-up everyone's highest showings.

And in response to "Too much prep for Marvel Earth with too many prep masters", forgetting that both sides have the same time, how much faster Majestic can work before he even starts messing with time, and the fact that he actually knows what he's prepping for, how about you list me 100 prep masters on or above Majestic's level.

@thanosii said:

@buckshot: knowing they facing a cosmic threat and outside help being allowed, how does ultimate Nullifier for Reed and power cosmic Dr Doom not solo

Just looking at what you've presented there, any of a hundred Majestic's could take the nullifier from Reed before he could pull the trigger and kill Doom with it, leaving the other 99 to literally throw suns at planet Earth.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: I never said he had to know their best feats, but does he have similar feats on their level? Apparently no. And speed means NOTHING to auto-shields. He can try to take the Nullifier, and run smack dab into a forcefield. If they take a page outta Thanos's book, one that kills him. Oh and the Nullifier likely couldn't work on Doom, and Earth is an Elder God, not sure a sun would destroy it fully. Also, Thor could do something about that, as could Photon (speed of light, absorbs energy), Surfer, Black Panther, Doom, etc.

Also, does Majestic have an answer for time stop? Anti-matter guns? People as strong as Sentry, Thor, Blue Marvel, etc.? What if Hope decides to copy Multiple Man, Quicksilver, Northstar, Magneto, and Darwin's powers? How does he deal with Darwin who always adapts? The Power Dampener? Too many things and people that will stop him. Also, Doom still solos as does Reed, Black Panther, maybe Pym and Iron Man.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: I never said he had to know their best feats, but does he have similar feats on their level? Apparently no. And speed means NOTHING to auto-shields. He can try to take the Nullifier, and run smack dab into a forcefield. If they take a page outta Thanos's book, one that kills him. Oh and the Nullifier likely couldn't work on Doom, and Earth is an Elder God, not sure a sun would destroy it fully. Also, Thor could do something about that, as could Photon (speed of light, absorbs energy), Surfer, Black Panther, Doom, etc.

Also, does Majestic have an answer for time stop? Anti-matter guns? People as strong as Sentry, Thor, Blue Marvel, etc.? What if Hope decides to copy Multiple Man, Quicksilver, Northstar, Magneto, and Darwin's powers? How does he deal with Darwin who always adapts? The Power Dampener? Too many things and people that will stop him. Also, Doom still solos as does Reed, Black Panther, maybe Pym and Iron Man.

You asked "does he have their insane feats?" which I took to mean "knowledge of their insane feats" because my only really comments before that for you to be responding to me about had been about prep and prep knowledge. But if you're asking about the feats he's accomplished with prep, I'd say gaining reality warping abilities is as high a prep feat as you can get, and rearranging the solar system while keeping that hidden from almost everyone on Earth is pretty good too. I mean, the only things you keep going on about are the ultimate nullifier, which is just a weapon, and the power cosmic, which is below reality warping in terms of power, so Majestic's feats of prep would beat out the ones you're bandying around.

Force fields are great but creation blades cut through anything, even crippling reality warpers, and Majestic's senses are such that he can detect all sorts of energy, smell differences in the atomic structure of matter, detect invisible opponents, and many other things. And for someone who could break a planet on accident, even if he did run into a force field instead of cutting it down, I think things would work out for him.

Why can't a nullifier work on Doom? And why exactly would the Earth survive a collision with the sun? You're going to need some serious support for me to believe those notions.

There are lots of things that Marvel Earth could come up with (though really, your list of strong characters has nothing on Majestic), sure, but when it would only take a single Majestic to destroy the planet, things don't look good for Earth. Majestic doesn't have to deal with everything you're presenting if he decides he'd rather just destroy the planet. Very few things on Marvel Earth can even keep up with Majestic's speed if he gets going, so it's not like he has to deal with it all. And again, with Majestic knowing what he's up against he has the element of surprise. It also helps a lot that he's the attacker. All Earth can do is wait for his first strike and hope they can respond. There are so many ways Majestic could start off the fight. What if the full army of Majestic's suddenly appears on Earth and with their full speed just start attacking superhumans? Most would be dead before they could even react. What if it's not the whole army, but a single Majestic fitted out for war that appears to see how much damage he can do, and when (IF) he goes down, the next Majestic steps up to face a weakened Earth while he has learned their tricks from his fallen copy, and they do thus over and over until they win? What if a handful of Majestic's appear across the globe and they spread themselves out so the defenders of the Earth can't all work together? What if a few pop up all together so the defenders of the Earth CAN work together...but a lone Majestic sneaks in on the other side of the planet? What if one appears deep within the Earth and opens a portal to Otherspace and leaves it to destroy the planet? What if he doesn't even appear on Earth and takes a piece of star stuff from Otherspace somewhere that correlates to a position on Earth so when Otherspace tries to balance it out with a black hole, the black hole forms in the middle of New York? What if he starts in the Kuiper belt and just hurls asteroids at the planet? What if he really does start by pushing the sun toward Earth? What if he opens a door to the Daemonite homeworld and lets them take over the planet so the heroes have to deal with that while he's secretly doing something else? What if he sets up a weapon in orbit thats just a large version of a genetic concussion grenade and he blasts the planet, killing everything that isn't Kherubim? How do the heroes of Earth address even one of these threats while also defending against Majestic himself? What if each copy of Majestic has their own plan like one of these and they do them all at once?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot:

Yeah I never brought up the nullifier or power cosmic. Doom's greatest prep feats are becoming literally omnipotent via stealing Beyonder's powers. he's also stolen Galactus's powers and has that thig with Scarlet Witch. He's also conquered Marvel Earth a few times.

And you're under the impression that Earth doesn't have prep, but they do, it's stated. And Earth is a Elder God Gaia (spelling may be off), so it's possible it can survive all of these anyways considering Elder Gods are skyfather+ level as in galaxy+. Forcefields from Doom have blocked Beyonder's blasts and blasts from the infinity Gauntlet, I'm 100% sure they can take a hit from creation blades.

Now for your little plans. If the Majestics appeared and started attacking everyone, they'd be stomped hard. Iron Man will have his galactus buster armor, Reed might have his anti-galactus robot, ultimate nullifier, and several other things by that time. The power dampener which takes away all powers is still there, Hope might have a deadly combo of Mutant powers, Thor becomes King Thor or Rune King Thor if he wants, Doom and Strange and Voodoo, etc. prep powerful magic on galactic scale, etc.

But mostly Marvel has Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Darwin, Hope Summers, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Doom, Photon, Magik, Juggernaut, etc. These people working together can take a head on assault.

As for throwing the Sun into the planet, Doom can open a portal and warp it away, as can Thor, Surfer, Strange, Magik, and others.

Thor and the like have absorbed and tanked planet destroying attacks before, they can deal with it just fine. I wouldn't put it past them, if the magicians felt like it and worked together to have a forcefield surrounding Earth.

Then again, no amount of Majestics can deal with Rune King Thor or even Odin Thor, so if that happens, it's already over. Surfer helps, as does others I named, and more I forgot. Like Ghost Rider.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@green_skaar said:

He wouldn't have the chance to react to any of them, not to mention current Magneto is a shell of his former self

Magneto would have all the time in the world. According to OP: All of the Mr. Majestics are bloodlusted and are willing to kill anything in their way that defies them.

The Majestics don't know Magneto is defying them until he chooses to openly defy them. By that time it's too late.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@darkraiden:

Yeah I never brought up the nullifier or power cosmic. Doom's greatest prep feats are becoming literally omnipotent via stealing Beyonder's powers. he's also stolen Galactus's powers and has that thig with Scarlet Witch. He's also conquered Marvel Earth a few times.

So to be clear, you're now stating Doom's greatest prep feat as stealing power to make him omnipotent? In that case my statement still stands in response to your earlier question. You asked about Majestic matching their insane prep feats and Majestic has. He's become a reality warper and didn't need to steal anyone's power to do it. He has, of his own ability, increased his power to a level beyond what Doom could without theft. That answer your question?

And you're under the impression that Earth doesn't have prep, but they do, it's stated. And Earth is a Elder God Gaia (spelling may be off), so it's possible it can survive all of these anyways considering Elder Gods are skyfather+ level as in galaxy+. Forcefields from Doom have blocked Beyonder's blasts and blasts from the infinity Gauntlet, I'm 100% sure they can take a hit from creation blades.

I never said Earth doesn't have prep. My first post says "People listing prep gods of Marvel and forgetting that Majestic is massively intelligent and will have FAR more prep time thanks to his speed... Not factoring in that Marvel Earth doesn't really know what they're prepping for." A later post says "And in response to "Too much prep for Marvel Earth with too many prep masters", forgetting that both sides have the same time, how much faster Majestic can work before he even starts messing with time, and the fact that he actually knows what he's prepping for, how about you list me 100 prep masters on or above Majestic's level." I'm aware that Earth has prep. My point, from the beginning, has been that Majestic also has prep, can get more prep done at default, and has the advantage of knowing what he's prepping for, and that's clearly seen in my posts. Your theories about what Earth can withstand are speculation. Not that I really need to present support for any counter opinion, but I think the terraforming of the planet by Archangel and what's been going on in both Avengers and New Avengers suggest that Earth doesn't simply stop every threat to it on its own. And good for Doom, the Creation Blades cripple reality warpers.

Now for your little plans. If the Majestics appeared and started attacking everyone, they'd be stomped hard. Iron Man will have his galactus buster armor, Reed might have his anti-galactus robot, ultimate nullifier, and several other things by that time. The power dampener which takes away all powers is still there, Hope might have a deadly combo of Mutant powers, Thor becomes King Thor or Rune King Thor if he wants, Doom and Strange and Voodoo, etc. prep powerful magic on galactic scale, etc.

You list a bunch of technology but haven't really come up with how any of it will be used fast enough to stop Majestic going all out, provided he doesn't wipe them out when he appears in the first place. Thor at his higher levels is nice but that gets into reality warping territory which removes him from the battle. And that's if he can even become king without Odin dying or if he would do it to face a huge threat (which seems unlikely given all the threats he's faced without doing so, including the event he's in the middle of right now). And he'd still be vulnerable to creation blades.

But mostly Marvel has Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Darwin, Hope Summers, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Doom, Photon, Magik, Juggernaut, etc. These people working together can take a head on assault.

None of these characters could get the drop on Majestic other than maybe Photon, who has been contained in the past. And that last sentence there assumes a head on assault when there may not be one. A black hole appearing in the middle of New York is something I doubt they'd be ready for.

As for throwing the Sun into the planet, Doom can open a portal and warp it away, as can Thor, Surfer, Strange, Magik, and others.

HAHAHAHA, warp away the sun? First, I'd like to see any of them operate on that scale before I'll believe they can, and second, if they get rid of their sun, they'll die. Heck, what if that's what Majestic does, just steals the sun?

Thor and the like have absorbed and tanked planet destroying attacks before, they can deal with it just fine. I wouldn't put it past them, if the magicians felt like it and worked together to have a forcefield surrounding Earth. Then again, no amount of Majestics can deal with Rune King Thor or even Odin Thor, so if that happens, it's already over. Surfer helps, as does others I named, and more I forgot. Like Ghost Rider.

You've not actually responded to the threat here. Majestic can attack directly and be too fast to counter, he can attack indirectly on both large and small scales, he can occupy them with numerous other threats that would require their full effort before he even sets foot on the planet, and he can attack in plenty of ways they're not ready for (I'm gonna go back to stealing their sun or dropping a black hole on the planet). He can split their forces so they can't deal with multiple attacks at once or duke it out with all of them at once and hurt them so badly that when the next wave comes they're in no shape to deal with it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: Wow dude. I was joking that 100 Majestic could take it but you've actually convinced me.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly had no idea Majestic was so freaking powerful. I might have to check out some of his comics :)

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: Wow dude. I was joking that 100 Majestic could take it but you've actually convinced me.

Its a jedi mind trick.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: So...that'd be a no then. If Majestic doesn't have feats on a multiversal feats, he's not on Doom or Reed's level. That's all you had to say.

I did come up with a way for the tech to be used. I cited auto forcefields. Did you not read that part. Forcefield then BOOM 100 Majestics are dead from something as strong as Galactus. Or they can't fight or move due to the inhibitor ray. Or Doom drains and steal their power. etc.

And clearly my response was geared towards your scenario of the 100 Majestics going head on against everyone. I claimed they'd lose. As for warping away a sun, Surfer's created black holes before and manipulated energy on a universal scale, Thor can open up portals anywhere, Doom's drained a lot more energy than is in a sun, and Ultimate Nullifier. As for the sun being wiped out, killing Earth, Surfer should be able to temporarily place a new sun, especially with help from others like Hope with certain powers, Phoenix, Vulcan, Storm, Photon, etc. Also a lot of them won't die at all. Thor, Surfer, Wolverine, Deadpool, Hulk, Darwin to name a few.

A blackhole appearing in New york, ok and? Strange has had shields that protect him from blackholes before, he can merely put one over new york while Surfer, Thor, etc. get rid of it.

And how does Majestic counter Magneto, War Machine, Polaris all who have magnetizing powers. Storm too, Black Panther can have the tech, etc. How does he counter Black Panther giving everyone anti-metal tech to stop creation blades. How does he handle Magneto ripping out the blood from his body? Surfer opening a blackhole on top of him or manipulating his molecules? Doom hitting him with anti-matter? Doom freezing him in time (push of a button)? What does he do when Darwin adapts to everything he throws at him? Or Super adaptoid comes with the power of everyone on Marvel Earth combined in one body? How strong are his TP defenses? These are things that need to be addressed first before he comes up with random schemes to destroy the Earth (though he's supposed to try and conquer it first).

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Forcefields huh? Blades of Creation can take care of that.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, not necessarily. Have they shown anything above IG and Celestial?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot:

We may disagree about the final outcome, I would like to know how good is Majestic's mind against telepthy.

Beside this: Dreaming Celestial. He normally loses, because he isn't awake plus he is rather manipulated, than defeated. With prep, he will not go down to Majestic in any way, he also can deal with sun, manipulate Earth etc.

Similar with Zeus and Gaea.

How he can deal with Magik? She currently can jump in time as she wants, she defeated Dormammu few weeks ago and absorbed whole Limbo into her.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

You're under the impression that Marvel Earth is also bloodlusted. They won't even prep at such a scale. Majestic's being bloodlusted however..

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@darkraiden:

Yeah, pretty sure you're a troll at this point, but anyway. As I said, auto force fields won't mean much to creation blades. Also, having automatic forcefields around people won't do the rest of the planet any good if a blackhole or portal to Otherspace randomly pops up somewhere on or in the Earth. You can say that someone can put up something to protect from either of these, but that would require response time beyond what the majority of characters are capable of. The appearance of a black hole would near instantly destroy the place and people nearby and any survivors would be sucked away leaving the Earth even less protected. Using your example, say Strange could put up something to protect an area from a black hole. If one appeared, it would be too late for him to do so because the damage would already be done. And if he somehow survives it and is working with other heroes to contain it, those heroes aren't anywhere else taking care of other threats to the planet. You keep listing the same few characters fixing a problem, but what do they do when the sun is gone, Mars is heading for a collision with Earth, a planet full of Daemonites are attacking (or infiltrating) their world and possessing their heroes, there's a black hole at the center of Earth, and a handful of characters with Flash-like speed and blades that can cut through anything are running around killing everything in a costume before anyone even realizes they're there? How do the handful of characters you keep falling back on stop multiple extinction level events at once? And that's before the bulk of Majestic's forces even reveal themselves, each one of the capable of single-handedly shattering the planet.

And how does Majestic counter Magneto, War Machine, Polaris all who have magnetizing powers. Storm too, Black Panther can have the tech, etc. How does he counter Black Panther giving everyone anti-metal tech to stop creation blades. How does he handle Magneto ripping out the blood from his body? Surfer opening a blackhole on top of him or manipulating his molecules? Doom hitting him with anti-matter? Doom freezing him in time (push of a button)? What does he do when Darwin adapts to everything he throws at him? Or Super adaptoid comes with the power of everyone on Marvel Earth combined in one body? How strong are his TP defenses? These are things that need to be addressed first before he comes up with random schemes to destroy the Earth (though he's supposed to try and conquer it first).

Majestic doesn't need to counter Magneto, War Machine, or Polaris directly. (Though I will point out that I already mentioned that he could probably easily depower every mutant on the planet.) The speed he has would allow him to kill them before they even noted his presence and had a chance to use their powers on him in a way that would need to be countered. Magnetizing powers won't do them a lick of good without the speed to use them. Black Panther giving everyone anti-metal tech won't do anything since no one would be fast enough to use anything. Surfer opening a black hole on top of Majestic would require he knew where Majestic was. Since the Majestics are starting this fight, they could attack from anywhere. They could have a base located in deep space, the core of the planet, another dimension, or even between dimensions. First strike gives them a huge leg up. Also, and I mention this anytime Majestic/Surfer comes up, Surfer doesn't have the greatest track record when it comes to tech. Majestic could take him down with some devices, probably stealing his power and spreading it amongst his copies making them all more powerful. Darwin is a terrible example of an adapting threat. His powers have teleported him away from combat he couldn't win multiple times. He'd take one look at Majestic and vanish. Majestic doesn't need to kill everyone to win the fight. For people he can't kill he can contain or send them away. Majestic studied a ship that was able to travel from world to world instantly teleporting and safely storing every living being. With 100 of him and time he could reproduce that and simply store any enemy he doesn't want to deal with. Majestic has large stores of telepathic power and has been able to overcome multiple cosmic telepaths acting on him at once as well as aliens that specialize in telepathic enslavement. I don't think he'd do great against all the planet's telepaths, but given that he can prep up some telepathic defenses and depower most, if not all, of the telepaths, I don't think it will be a huge issue.

And no, those things didn't need to be addressed first (but I did anyway cuz I'm a nice guy) because Marvel Earth surviving Majestic's assault is the first problem. This is just making me think back to that thread about DC Earth vs Marvel Earth and how Flash could bring down the majority of Marvel Earth on his own before the rest of the fight even started. One Majestic on Earth could do an enormous amount of damage before being stopped, and there would be 99 more behind him plus whatever he actually came up with. As for your comment about him conquering the planet first, if he looked at Earth and thought conquering would either take too much effort or result in too many deaths to be worth it, he'd skip to destruction. The way I see it, if the heroes of Earth can fight back half as well as you say, he might as well kill everyone. I really don't think they can though, in which case he could take most of them out easier without destroying the planet so it's not an issue. I do like the idea of him using the Ark tech to safely steal and store all nonsuperheroes and then destroy everything else.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot:

We may disagree about the final outcome, I would like to know how good is Majestic's mind against telepthy.

Beside this: Dreaming Celestial. He normally loses, because he isn't awake plus he is rather manipulated, than defeated. With prep, he will not go down to Majestic in any way, he also can deal with sun, manipulate Earth etc.

Similar with Zeus and Gaea.

How he can deal with Magik? She currently can jump in time as she wants, she defeated Dormammu few weeks ago and absorbed whole Limbo into her.

I mentioned his telepathy in my last post.

I don't normally count the dreaming celestial because he's such a nonfactor in the majority of events, so I didn't here. And isn't he currently out of play because of what Sinister did?

List gods if you want, but Tao was a reality warper, a being capable of rewriting magic and restarting reality, and the Creation Blades were powerful enough to cut him off from his power. I really didn't consider full pantheons in this fight because that didn't seem like the spirit of the thread, but I would think that if they were included, the Creation Blades could cripple them as well. (And in Journey into Mystery, Mother Earth just got kidnapped by a ship on autopilot. The deities can be taken care of.)

Yeah, Magik is great but she got stopped in time by a new mutant and didn't even realize it. She can be taken off guard and given Majestic's speed, he could kill her without her getting a chance to do anything. He could also unleash all sorts of chaos on Limbo to keep her busy.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot:

He was present after Sinister's doing, but when You remind me about it, I am not sure about his status after X-Termination. He probably died there, but in Uncanny Avengers other Celestial was attacked and they are suppose to come after him. I am not even sure how Infinity, X-termination and current Uncanny Avengers events relations can be explained, until all three stories wil end, but unless we want to probably talk about Builders, Thanos (possibly with Time Gem soon) or any other people who could temporary be on Earth, I would use people that were present to be on Earth before this three stories.

I would highly advice to not use Drawin's appearance in WWHulk. It was clear PIS, as many other things there. Darwin didn't run from Hela, but simply took her powers. I don't see winning with him until someone is Skyfather level.

You also seem to forgot about conditions of this fight:

Majestic is bloodlusted, not open minded to make weapons, strategy, etc.

If we consider that both sides has knowledge of each other, we have to assume that Doom and Strange won't even be on Earth. And since we're talking about Strange - Zom essence is still on Earth, yes?

You also seem to completly forgot that Marvel also has prep. And their prep is better, because their people used it in much more ways than Majestic did, no matter how many ways he used, simply because of their numbers.

Magik wasn't prepared for this young time manipulator. He won't take her by suprise. He won't even come close to her.

You do understand that this kind of thread is pretty much pointless, right? I mean, do You know how many scans would You have to post, to prove that each other power from each other person (a specially thanks to prep, since they can slow him down or slow down reality around them, etc.) on Marvel Earth will not work? And - just for example - that Majestic can deal with all of them at once, so he would need feat of dealing with similar army? For exmple this Tao: as a reality warper he don't have to be durable, similar like Wanda, so You would have to prove his durability to. As much as You would have to prove that Majestic's enemies can really be compared to all Marvel powerhouses.

Now think about all prep-masters and all ways they used before. Let alone all pantheons, I thought only about Asgardians and Olympians, since both are present on Earth. How bloodlusted, so not wisely thinking, Majestic could have even a smallest chance with dealing with them all?

Don't You think it is pointless?

Zeus with prep. Gaea with prep. My mind is giving me new and new beings that are on Earth, like these creatures that were living in dreams of Asgardians. They weren't using typical telepathy. What about Eternals (they are present on Earth for some time) and their prep? What about Uni-Mind? What about Galactus Seed that has power to reform universe? Majestic also can't survive blast from Ultimate Nulifier. What about Wanda and Wiccan?

Forgot about speed - time manipulations and magic deals with it easily.

Forgot about opening a black hole on Earth - it can be BFRd from Earth and it won't deal with high level beings.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@monsterstomp said:

You're under the impression that Marvel Earth is also bloodlusted. They won't even prep at such a scale. Majestic's being bloodlusted however..

And You seem to forgot that Marvel Earth have to deal with Majestic as a Team2, which means that they all will do everything to win it, something that never happened in Marvel Universe. For example - Zeus, Legion and Shadow King hearing Stephen Strange advices who Majestic is, thanks to his eye of Agamotto?

Doom + Pym + Stark + Strange + Reed + Panther + Superior Spider-Man + High Evo + Athena + all other people about which I don't remember right now, but could be mention by others or by myself tomorrow.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@czarny_samael666:

For the same reason you're not considering ongoing events, I'm not considering a lot of characters that don't routinely make their presence known on Marvel Earth. You have in your head some sort of default for the superhumans on Earth, and even though the current stories show Earth to have different superpowered beings on it at the moment, you still have that default. My default is made up of those characters that are regularly active and residing on Earth. It does not include characters like the Dreaming Celestial or pantheon's that are connected to Earth but don't reside there or even someone like Bast, who though she is portrayed as being more tied to Earth, doesn't really interact with superhuman affairs (aside from through her agent, Black Panther) because when stuff goes down, they don't do anything. If we include every tangentially related being to ever spend time on Earth no matter their actual presence in comics or events, this fight becomes less about how Marvel Earth will do and more about which obscure and rarely used characters can be found. The picture of Earth's defenders is something more like the huge rosters of Avengers and Xmen and things like that, not every long-forgotten occupant of Asgard. If the OP wants it to be something like that, let it be said, but until then I'm operating under the assumption that it's the common cast of heroes and villains that are active in books as defenders of the Earth. Anything other than that would have the majority of the Avengers sitting on the bench because they'd have no place in this fight, and that is not how I see a battle for Marvel Earth going down.

Prove to me why Darwin teleporting is PIS. It makes sense to me. His mutation is to evolve to survive, not necessarily to fight back. Most of his mutations are defensive measures. Him being moved away from a fight is in line with that. It doesn't strike me as PIS regardless of if anything else in that fight was. Even if you could though, it's not the only time it's happened. He's done it in X-Factor as well. And as I said before, Majestic wouldn't need to kill Darwin to win this battle.

I haven't forgotten the conditions of the fight. Majestic is bloodlusted, but it says that he's willing to kill anything that defies him. If he were bloodlusted in the sense that he couldn't think, he would be killing everything equally and it wouldn't need to be said that he kills just things that defy him. I think the implication there is that he's the sort of bloodlusted that's willing to kill, but not completely mindless. It's also stated that they have time before the attack and information on their opponents. If they couldn't think, what would be the point of that? It seems you've forgotten the conditions though, because it doesn't say that both sides have knowledge of each other. Earth only knows they're going to face a galactic threat, while Majestic is given information on every potential target they could face. The OP later states again that Majestic is bloodlusted, not Marvel Earth, and that Marvel Earth won't be prepping on the scale that was being suggested. So it is as I have been saying, Majestic will be prepping for his enemies while Earth will just be generally prepping with now knowledge of Majestic. And it's the second time one of you has acted like I forgot Marvel has prep, even though I've made it clear that I know they have prep, they just don't know what they're prepping for.

Magik was fighting her in a combat session. She was as prepared as she was going to be and still got taken off guard. Majestic can move faster than she can think, of course he'll be able to take her by surprise.

I understand that large scale battles with prep are silly to talk about because anything could happen, but whatever, I'm having a laugh em up. You guys really can't come up with a solid defense for Earth while I'm just having some fun.

You mention reality warping like you haven't read the rules. Thinking about it now, I feel like time manipulation might count as reality warping too. Means Majestic can't use it either, but oh well. I actually don't have to prove everything from person to person. You need to tell me, convincingly, how Marvel Earth would deal with a black hole opening up at its core. You need to tell me, convincingly, how Marvel Earth would stop someone appearing on Earth and moving FTL across the planet killing people with a sword that can cut through anything. You need to tell me, convincingly, how Marvel Earth would survive if it's sun just disappeared. You need to tell me, convincingly, how Marvel Earth would survive an army of drones deploying genetic concussion grenade that only kill humans when they've never see that technology before. You need to tell me, convincingly, how Marvel Earth would deal with an Daemonite invasion when they had so much trouble with the skrulls. You need to tell me, convincingly, how Marvel Earth would deal with Majestic unleashing some horror on it, then coming to the heroes of Earth pretending to be their savior, winning their trust, inserting himself into their world, and taking them down from the inside. You don't need to see a feat of Majestic fighting a war on his own (though I could show you him leading a war against a magical super nation and winning without a single casualty) to use some common sense and see that Majestic, with specific prep and the advantage of the first attack, has a lot of ways to do damage that Marvel Earth will have to survive before they can even begin to react to.

And you can't BFR a black hole that's fixed in space...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure why the infinity gauntlet was brought up but they don have it anymore. The gems are destroyed minus (I think all though could be wrong) the soul gem, which has unknown whereabouts.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@darkraiden said:

@monsterstomp said:

And You seem to forgot that Marvel Earth have to deal with Majestic as a Team2, which means that they all will do everything to win it, something that never happened in Marvel Universe. For example - Zeus, Legion and Shadow King hearing Stephen Strange advices who Majestic is, thanks to his eye of Agamotto?

Doom + Pym + Stark + Strange + Reed + Panther + Superior Spider-Man + High Evo + Athena + all other people about which I don't remember right now, but could be mention by others or by myself tomorrow.

Even though they'll be working as a team, everyone still remains within their morals. Reed, Pym, Strange etc's plans with be in conflict with Doom, Ultron etc's plans. Which will be problematic on its own. Meanwhile we have an actual team of 100 ticked off Majestic's with creation blades and genius level intellect coming to rush the sh*t out of Marvel Earth.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage: One on one. Me and you! Lets go!

Lol wut? I was just correcting you... Anyway, i re-read the OP... The Majestics get a huge boost by giving them info of every possible target there and same amount of prep... these rules with the restriction of no Reality Warpers makes this a little bit one-sided.

I don't know enough about most of characters to actually have a CaV... My expertise is limited to some characters and most of them are street levelers and mid tiers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers