• 65 results
Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thewhiteronin

The Presence and the One-Above-All decide to play an extremely cruel prank upon the Marvel Earth 616, so they create 100 blood-lusted Doomsdays from the Hunter-Prey version of the character. How will Marvel Earth stop them, will Marvel Earth 616 survive? No BFR is allowed. Whenever one Doomsday dies, he STAYS dead, HOWEVER the other Doomsdays will ADAPT and absorb the past experience of the other Doomsdays making them STRONGER. The other Doomsdays will absorb the dead Doomsday's RESISTANCE, STRENGTH, SPEED, DURABILITY, and other stats. If Marvel Earth reaches to the final Doomsday, he would be incredibly strong because he'll have the past adaptations of the past Doomsdays and he'll also absorb their stats (Strength, Durability, Speed, and other stats).

EDIT: I'm taking out reality warpers and characters with cosmic awareness. I want to see how the regular superheroes will handle this.

No Caption Provided

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online

Reed Ult. Nullifier. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot to mention, no one will be told of the Doomsdays' coming. The Doomsdays have the element of surprise.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Marvel Earth Should Stomp Doomsdays

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards blinks them out of existence. Dr. Doom steals their powers and proceeds to use them far more effectively and kills them all. Legion wipes the floor with them. Dr. Strange casts some pizzazz and kills them. Etc etc etc

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom will find a way to control the Doomsdays.. Earth is Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmed!

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Marvel Earth should take this with ease... We're talking about the canon Marvel-Verse am i right?

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice! I now hate every superhero that could blink doom out of existence!

100 doomsdays should stomp, i mean 1 doomsday could break the hulk (and even if you are a hulk fanboy then 5 doomsday could kill the hulk) Doomsday is a freakin challege to Superman, and 2 supermans could kill Thor. I'm not including anyone who could "blink doomsday out of existence" because thats an extremely lame argument. I honestly don't see how Ghost Rider, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Spiderman, Fantastic Four or anyone could defend themselves against the Doomsday horde. The fantastic Four could keep Dr.Doom in line, The Thing often overcomes Dr.Dooms devices with brute streagth so why not Doomsday whos stronger.

The way i see it,

5 Doomsday take out the X-men

5 Doomsday take out The Avengers

5 Doomsday take out Thor

5 Doomsday to take out the worlds military

80 Doomsday lolipop stomp the entire earth in the meantime.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wait are they all somewhat connected? So if 1 Doomsday dies one way all of them are kinda effected and now they can't die that way? If so, they'd probaobly win.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all are forgetting one thing:

Molecule man

/thread

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@wardemon32: No, what I meant was that if one Doomsday died, he would remain dead. I wanted to avoid people using the "Oh, but he'll just come back immune to it" argument.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100 doomsdays should stomp, i mean 1 doomsday could break the hulk (and even if you are a hulk fanboy then 5 doomsday could kill the hulk) Doomsday is a freakin challege to Superman, and 2 supermans could kill Thor. I'm not including anyone who could "blink doomsday out of existence" because thats an extremely lame argument. I honestly don't see how Ghost Rider, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Spiderman, Fantastic Four or anyone could defend themselves against the Doomsday horde. The fantastic Four could keep Dr.Doom in line, The Thing often overcomes Dr.Dooms devices with brute streagth so why not Doomsday whos stronger.

The way i see it,

5 Doomsday take out Thor

It's 100 Doomsday's vs Marvel Earth. That's every earthbound hero or villain so yes, there are quite a few who can "blink them out of existence" despite you feeling it's lame. Even if they don't they have no ability to hurt Ghost Rider who can eventually kill them all himself through the penance stare. Sorry that we're not including everyone who will slug it out with doomsday in the middle of a field. It's impractical at best

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Solos with ease.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way i see it,

5 Doomsday take out Thor

Yo... The Doomsdays get stomped... Too many high reality warpers in Marvel... Not to mention... If the OP meant canon Marvel-Verse and not only earthlings, this is a stomp of epic proportions...

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo said:

The way i see it,

5 Doomsday take out Thor

Yo... The Doomsdays get stomped... Too many high reality warpers in Marvel... Not to mention... If the OP meant canon Marvel-Verse and not only earthlings, this is a stomp of epic proportions...

Can i have a list of these reality warpers?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gav

@badvoodoo said:

Can i have a list of these reality warpers?

You only need to know one, Franklin Richards.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@badvoodoo: This ask for Marvel Earthbound Characters.Which mean that Marvel Earth Reality Warpers are included in this fight.I'm sorry,but 100 Doomsdays can't beat Legion or Mad Jim Jaspers.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo: Franklin Richards, Legion, Scarlet Witch, X-Man, Jean Grey (With Phoenix), Prometeus, Dr Strange (via magic but still) and some others... I just limited myself to earthlings i know about... If the OP means Earth 616 as the dimension where things are canon in Marvel, then i can mention like 9 more...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I don't see how 100 Doomsdays would even stand a chance against Marvel most powerful earth characters.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There isn't a tome limit on this, so I say they can do it. They can be killed over and over and adapt to every method and eventually destroy Marvel Earth.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Thewhiteronin said that if a Doomsday is out for good,they are not coming back.If they can adapt,they won't adapt from being wipe out of existence.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:
No Caption Provided

Solos with ease.

You surely became a Franklin Richards fan since then uh? Welcome to the club lol...

@ghostravage: I don't see how 100 Doomsdays would even stand a chance against Marvel most powerful earth characters.

Its because they don't stand the slightest chance... You don't even need high reality warpers, just 1 time manipulator and Reed Richards lol...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@ghostravage: If Reed Richards,Tony,Black Bolt,Strange,Panther,and Namor still had the Gems.They can handle by themselves with the Gems.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BadVoodoo

@ghostravage said:

@badvoodoo: Franklin Richards, Legion, Scarlet Witch, X-Man, Jean Grey (With Phoenix), Prometeus, Dr Strange (via magic but still) and some others... I just limited myself to earthlings i know about... If the OP means Earth 616 as the dimension where things are canon in Marvel, then i can mention like 9 more...

Thanks, i ask purely so i know which characters to hate "with the exception of Dr. Strange."

God i hate reality wrappers so much, i mean all you have to do is say "because reality wrappers" and you win. When this thread was posted i was considering regular superheros.

DraZah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Strange

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Wardemon32

@thewhiteronin:

No I'm not saying that he comes back to life. Just that for example he is killed by lightning, are all the otehrs immune to death by lightning?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo: You shouldn't hate on reality warpers... Its just their powers are beyond human comprehension... Anyway, in the vine there are a few characters you can hate because of the wanking they receive... But normally, reality warpers do warp reality in their issues, out or in character...

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Since the majority have reached a consensus that this will be a curbstomp in Marvel Earth's favor, I'll make one last desperate attempt to increase the Doomsday's chances of winning, lol (I apologize beforehand because the concept of reality warpers did not even cross my mind when I made this thread). From now on, whenever one Doomsday dies, he STAYS dead, HOWEVER the other Doomsdays will ADAPT and absorb the past experience of the other Doomsdays making them STRONGER. The other Doomsdays can absorb the past one's RESISTANCE, STRENGTH, SPEED, DURABILITY, and other stats. If Marvel Earth reaches to the final Doomsday, he would be incredibly strong because he'll have the past adaptations of the past Doomsdays and he'll also absorb their stats. I hope this will increase their slim chances, lol. I'll edit the opening post so others will know.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@ghostravage: I'll say no, because I don't want Marvel Earth to have too many advantages. However, if you think they can't win without people using Cosmic Awareness, I'll allow it I guess.

EDIT: I'm not going to allow reality warpers and those with cosmic awareness to see how the Marvel Earth will last.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: They may win, but it would be hard as hell... they still take it 10/10 though...

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By catofellow

Doomsday, since deck is stacking in his favor. Anyone who could kill him is not allowed. There just aren't enough different power sets to kill 100 if magic and reality warping aren't allowed (strength, fire, ice, projectile etc.) What happens if say Johnny storm kills Doomsday via Supernova, and Ice Man via absolute zero. Doomsday would now have defense against all temperature ranges. Now say Hulk at peak anger kills a Doomsday, now Doomsday has defense against all weaker melee attacks. His skin is pierced by adamantium, now he is invulnerable to the sharpest blades. I think you run out of ways to kill him, though there may be countless comparable characters. And that is assuming he isn't already invulnerable to these things coming in.

Question, in character, would an authentic Doomsday fight other Doomsday's?

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Doomsday less intelligence and more my-brain-is-an-omelette.
They would probably attack each other.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking the same... What about Charles X with Cerebro and other high lvl telepaths acting to put every Doomsday against each other... That will give them enough time to take each one of them 1 by 1...

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retardrobot said:

I was thinking the same... What about Charles X with Cerebro and other high lvl telepaths acting to put every Doomsday against each other... That will give them enough time to take each one of them 1 by 1...

Hasn't DD already evolved to have his mind fortified against telepathy? Pretty sure it was from Martian Manhunter. Still, DD's not very smart.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

With the updated OP it's a stomp for the Doomsdays. Without the update it's a stomp for Marvel. There's no middle ground here.

@retardrobot said:

They wouldn't be able to kill each other and I don't believe Doomsday has a brain to control.

@ghostravage said:

Thanks, i ask purely so i know which characters to hate "with the exception of Dr. Strange."

God i hate reality wrappers so much, i mean all you have to do is say "because reality wrappers" and you win. When this thread was posted i was considering regular superheros.

Lol and still people complain DC characters are over powered......ooookay.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the updated OP it's a stomp for the Doomsdays. Without the update it's a stomp for Marvel. There's no middle ground here.

@ghostravage said:

@retardrobot said:

They wouldn't be able to kill each other and I don't believe Doomsday has a brain to control.

Didn't like, Superman lobotomize him one time? I'm pretty sure you need a brain for that. I'm still pretty sure that DD's brain is fortified against telepathy already though.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retardrobot: That was in the cartoon. He a had a completely different origin. Comic Doomsday has no tissue, no internal organs and very little fluids.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retardrobot: That was in the cartoon. He a had a completely different origin. Comic Doomsday has no tissue, no internal organs and very little fluids.

My mistake.
However, don't you need a brain for telepathy to work? I remember somewhere that Manhunter used it on DD.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Phoenix Jean allowed?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well is this DOS Doomsdays?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZaynonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ZaynonR

Hold up... Cant Black Bolt wipe out the whole earth from screaming? I mean when the time comes he could just use that to destroy all of them at once. If not him Madame Web. And also the Doomsday main function is to kill all life right? They would kill each other from just the programming.

Also if they arent made of tissue what are they made of? (My magneto theory)

Yeaaaahh the black bolt thing is more like an atom bomb... nvm

And then if those dont work... Absorbing man comes in and takes one of their powers. Basically The doomsdays would be getting hurt but also evolve which evolve him so... yeah bad idea stalemateon that part...

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's 100 Doomsday's vs Marvel Earth. That's every earthbound hero or villain so yes, there are quite a few who can "blink them out of existence" despite you feeling it's lame. Even if they don't they have no ability to hurt Ghost Rider who can eventually kill them all himself through the penance stare. Sorry that we're not including everyone who will slug it out with doomsday in the middle of a field. It's impractical at best

As much as I love the Rider (he was my favorite, but I sort of tuned out and lost interest when all the different incarnations started showing up during the whole Zadkiel business), I'm unsure as to whether or not the Penance Stare would even work on Doomsday. It's proven ineffective too many times in the past to be surefire. Insane minds (like Scarecrow and the Deacon) seem to be immune, or at least highly resistant, and its effectiveness seems to hinge on whether or not the being subjected to it is capable of remorse, which the raging psychotic Doomsday doesn't seem to possess. But even if it was effective, the Stare itself isn't fatal. A victim of it might wish they were dead, but it won't kill them. And while Dr. Strange has implied that the Rider unbound is possessed of 'godlike' power and could 'possibly' defeat the Hulk, I haven't seen anything that makes me believe he could destroy Doomsday.

But I do agree the Marvel's will win this one in the end.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

My mistake.

However, don't you need a brain for telepathy to work? I remember somewhere that Manhunter used it on DD.

It's possible that was from Doomsday Wars. Brainiac put his mind in Doomsday's body. His physical feats are H/P in that story but he was intelligent. Every Doomsday appearance after Imperiex War was weakened, more pathetic version of Dooms so who knows what they did to him. Do you have a scan or issue info by chance? I've most of (if not all) DD appearances and I only remember those two fighting in Doomsday Wars.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way in hell Marvel Earth loses this.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday slaughters... One Number 50 Doomsday can solo... think about it!

good day

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think that the doomsday's can win. even if you had someone like dr doom and reed richards prep, it would only work once because all of the other doomsday's will adapt. even if hulk takes down one, all other doomsdays will be immune to anything the hulk can do, which drastically limits everyone else