• 65 results
#1 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Hulk Vs 10 wolverines

everybody bloodlust and morals off, no battle field removal, battle field is as big as 2 large football stadiums.

I got for wolverines as they will outcumber hulk eventually.

#2 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine has slashed Hulk until he KO him before, but that's pretty long ago.

I guess 10 Wolverines takes this, by attrition.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Wolverine has slashed Hulk until he KO him before, but that's pretty long ago.

I guess 10 Wolverines takes this, by attrition.

With bloodlust etc.. Hulk may go uber crazy and just punch each one to the far end of battlefield and keep doing it etc.. no idea lol.

#4 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, you gave him bloodlust, which means this would be World Breaker Hulk or higher. Hulk takes this.

#5 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6175 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can hurt Hulk and with enough clean head shots, can ostensibly take him out. They tangoed recently in the pages of Hulk's own title, it was Hulk versus Wolverine & the Thing. They were able to at least contain Hulk together (though they obviously were not going to win IMO), with Wolverine doing the lion's share of the damage.

10 Wolverine's, bloodlusted and fighting to the best of their ability, I see Hulk taking one too many 12 inch claws through the head garnering a temporary incapacitation for team Wolverine.

#6 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk via BFR?

#7 Posted by blackpanther1 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO can't hulk beat anyone with blood lust?

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2 said:

Hulk via BFR?

I said not allowed.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Hulk thunderclaps them? It did this too a class 100 brick ( Rulk ) sent Rulk flying 100 meters into a building, can't find the second scan though. I think Hulk got this.

#10 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk wins this.
Hulk will eventually overcome the wolverines, since a BLOODLUSTED Hulk is a lot trouble. All he has to do is pound each wolverine on the head and they each would be a goner, but it's not going to be easy due to the fact that Wolverine is more agile and you still have to remember Hulk get's stronger by the second whenever something makes him angry, and wolverine is not something "happy" for the hulk. :)
Vouile
#11 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

His healing factor dwarfs theirs blood lust added to the fact he has gamma radiation pouring out on a planet destroying scale.

#13 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily crushes the Wolverines.

#14 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

With regards to the OP. If they are bloodlust then it not standard Hulk. Same goes for Wolverine. If Hulk is bloodlust then he wont be thinking straight and will take the Wolverines head on. If Wolverine is bloodlust it is quite the opposite as he goes into beserk state which infact increases his awarness. Time actualy appears to slow down in front of him. 

Then again I do remember reading Wolverine saying how Hulks thunder clap was almost leathal to him because of his hearing. Hulk might just paralyze each of them with a clap and proceed to knock each one out...but that would be fighting smart which a bloodlusted Hulk probably wont do.

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Hulk with no morals would destroy ten Wolverines.

#16 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Bloodlust would bring out WB Hulk. Bloodlust has been implemented in the battle as a factor, as suh there is nothing to trigger Hulks bloodlust so nothing to be mad at. Based on the rules of the battle Hulk will simply have a compulsion to kill Wolverine which wont nesseceraly stimuate any rage for him to go to WB Hulk.

#17 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Hulk?

10 Wolverines?

"Be water my friend"

#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester said:

I dont think Bloodlust would bring out WB Hulk. Bloodlust has been implemented in the battle as a factor, as suh there is nothing to trigger Hulks bloodlust so nothing to be mad at. Based on the rules of the battle Hulk will simply have a compulsion to kill Wolverine which wont nesseceraly stimuate any rage for him to go to WB Hulk.

Hulk's strength is linked to his rage. Bloodlust is a state of extreme rage.

#19 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

Hulk's strength is linked to his rage. Bloodlust is a state of extreme rage.

No I dont think so. Its simply an uncontrolable desire to kill. Rage doesnt have to be involved. If it did then the WB would come out goodnight Wolverine.
#20 Posted by Dark_Slayor (212 posts) - - Show Bio

If one Wolverine gives Hulk trouble, then why won't ten take the W? As stated before, a bloodlusted Wolverine is almost as bad as a bloodlusted Hulk. I give it to team Wolvie.

#21 Posted by AssertingValor (5381 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Dont think that picture is believable since wolverines cranium is adamantium also

#22 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick:

Of course it's not real. It is obviously fan-made. You can tell just by glancing at the art.

Also Wolverine's arms are bone not adamantium(in the picture). However, that is still how the battle would go IMO.

"Be water my friend"

#23 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Still its awsome fan art.

#24 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

A bloodlusted Hulk with no morals would destroy ten Wolverines.

#25 Posted by lemurboy123 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would win his strength is extremely increased because of blood lust and hulk has ripped wolverine in half with admantium in the ultimates.

#26 Posted by Fetts (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wolverines should take this. One Wolverine gives Hulk enough trouble and has actually beaten him once.

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

The Wolverines should take this. One Wolverine gives Hulk enough trouble and has actually beaten him once.

When?

#28 Posted by Obtrusive (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Can a wolverine throw another one like the fast ball special?

#29 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackpanther1 said:

LMAO can't hulk beat anyone with blood lust?

yes, hulk can beat 1 or 2 bloodlust wolverines. he is a beserker himself
#30 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hulk can deal with maybe 3 or 4 wolverines. but 10 is too much. wolverines wins 8 out of 10 times. hulk can win if he is smart enough to keep hitting his thunderclaps, which is super effective against wolverine, because of wolverine's superhuman hearing. but hulk is not smart, so i give this battle  to wolverines

#31 Posted by Fetts (4416 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Fetts said:

When?

I think it was a while ago. Back when he had his "meerkat costume" as I call it. 

I believe this was the issue.
#32 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is bloodlust. That makes him WB Hulk or higher power due to the rage.

#33 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Nah, you gave him bloodlust, which means this would be World Breaker Hulk or higher. Hulk takes this.

wanting to kill doesent make him worldbreaker

#34 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins regardless

#35 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Jayfournines said:

wanting to kill doesent make him worldbreaker

agreed. I would still take hulk over that watered down Mr Canada.

#36 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtrakos: a bloodlusted hulk is something wolvie cant compete with even if there's ten of him

#37 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

i think hulk can deal with maybe 3 or 4 wolverines. but 10 is too much. wolverines wins 8 out of 10 times. hulk can win if he is smart enough to keep hitting his thunderclaps, which is super effective against wolverine, because of wolverine's superhuman hearing. but hulk is not smart, so i give this battle to wolverines
#38 Edited by Referee (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

In my eyes it all goes down to "can Wolverine stab Hulk in the head, peirce the brain and would that kill him"?

However I don't know the answer so I'm out!

#39 Posted by munkieKONG (102 posts) - - Show Bio

ok people. hulk literally has no chance in this matchup. let's not play. 1) all the wolverines aren't going to be set up like bowling pins so hulk can thunderclap, or whatever else, all of them at once. wolverine is an accomplished battle tactition at this point. 2) wolverine is anything but scared of death. one or two of the wolverines would have no qualms with making some gruff, sarcastic comment and rushing hulk headlong as a distraction. 3) it has been well documented that wolverine can cut through hulk. there is no way that 1 of 10 wolverines would not manage to approach hulk from behind and... snikt, headless hulk. no more smash. challenge over.

#40 Posted by munkieKONG (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: that actually happened ( minus the ripped off arms part ) in the recent incredible hulk issue.... i dont remember the number. claws through forehead.

#41 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can cut Hulk, but to the point where Hulk is kinda slashed up. It hasn't been documented If wolverine can actually cut through Hulk's limbs. If he could I'm sure he would've taken a finger or something off during their previous battles. Also I don't think claws through the brain would kill Hulk as he can regenerate. However removing Hulks brain, so basically blowing them out entirely would kill him. As stated by Maestro in the future imperfects.

#42 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps.

#43 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record this is not world war hulk or world breaker, just hulk is determined to kill the wolverines and is crazy about it and wont stop, not MAD.

He will obviously gain strength eventually though.

#44 Posted by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#45 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

@Fetts said:

When?

I think it was a while ago. Back when he had his "meerkat costume" as I call it.

I would point out that that issue appears to be Logan's début issue...and as such is fighting the much weaker Savage Hulk of that time. Unlike most other characters save perhaps Thor Hulk's level of standard has just kept growing over the years, you can see this along with how he's normally now depicted as less of an oaf that just wants to be left alone to someone that's normally clever enough but has his anger issues.

As for the OP, it is build a little odd with this battle that you put Hulk on standard level but at the same time bloodlusts him, since one thing means base level (savage) but the other means max level (WB).

#46 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

10 wolverines. They would win just by the fact that they outnumber Hulk 10 to 1.

#47 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

10 wolverines will eventually overwhelm the hulk

#48 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK DESTROYS 10 wolverines

#49 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine KO Hulk with bone claws before, 10 Wolverine with Adamantium should be able to do the same.

Even current, Adamantium Wolverine can give Hulk hard time (even though Wolvie did not win).

#50 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

@Fetts said:

When?

Wolverine and Hulk both stalemated in that issue getting KO'd by outside forces IIRC and then in the pick up Wolverine gets KO'd but gets back up later.

@Fetts said:

When?

Wolverine and Hulk were fighting in an avalanche and Hulk was KO'd while Wolverine wasn't. The only other fight I guess you could constitute as a win was the one drawn by Mcfarlane against Grey Hulk. When Wolverine got pissed he rammed his fist and claws all the way through Hulk's abdomen KO'ing him briefly. He healed up shortly after though.