#1 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (146 posts) - - Show Bio

1 day prep. No Morals. Fought to the Death. Fought in NYC

Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Beast, Hawkeye (ultimate), Hulk, Spiderman, The Thing, Wolverine, Ice Man

VS

Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Flash (WW), Cyborg, Beast Boy, Hawkman (new 52), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

#2 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. They have more heavy hiters than Marvel does. Superman and Flash can blitz almost everyone, if not everyone on the other team.

Thor, Hulk and Iceman stand a chance, but Thor would die fairly quick, Hulk can get lobotimized. and Iceman can well... Green Lantern or Superman or Batman with prep coudl kill him.

Right, forgot about Prep. PErsonally i see BAtman as a better preper than Iron man, and for that reason i give this to Team 2. Well, that and the otehr stuff i said.

#3 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

1 day prep. No Morals. Fought to the Death. Fought in NYC

Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Beast, Hawkeye (ultimate), Hulk, Spiderman, The Thing, Wolverine, Ice Man

VS

Superman, Green Lantern (Hal), Batman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Hawkman (new 52),

Winners in bold. The Bats and Cap stalemate, but Bats has prep here. He takes it. I'm being very generous giving Wolvie a win over Beast Boy, what with his Phoenix form and all. Wolvie and Hawkeye are both useless against the DC heavy hitters. The only real issue here is Iceman, and the best he can hope for is a stalemate due to near-immortality. And against no morals Supes, Flash, WW, GL, and Aquaman, plus Bats with prep, I don't think he can survive.

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2854 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#5 Posted by XiiX (7475 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh...DC team again...

#7 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

DC takes this rather handily.