This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (146 posts) - - Show Bio

1 day prep. No Morals. Fought to the Death. Fought in NYC

Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Beast, Hawkeye (ultimate), Black Widow, Spiderman, The Thing, Wolverine, Cyclops

VS

Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Flash (WW), Cyborg, Beast Boy, Hawkman (new 52), Nightwing

#2 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Beast, Hawkeye (ultimate), Black Widow, Spiderman, The Thing, Wolverine, Cyclops

VS

Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Flash (WW), Cyborg, Beast Boy, Hawkman (new 52), Nightwing

Really? Flash(WW) with no morals?

#3 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without The Flash, DC Stomps.

#4 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

DC definitely Stomps, like no contest.... Marvel doesn't even have Hulk in this line up, their dead

#5 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be Thor & Iron Man vs Wonder Woman, Superman, Flash, and Cyborg

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (6723 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this is how I see it play out:

One day prep, so that would mean they have one full day to get ready for the fight. With Tony Stark's money and resources, Hawkeye, and Black Widow's resources they could find kryptonite. Stark can quickly get it and come back in his suit I assume.

That is a good question and maybe someone can fill me in on it: How fast could the Iron Man suit go?

With Captain and Cyclops on the team and being a good field leader he would make the call to go for Superman all at once as soon as Hawkeye would shot a round of krypto arrows at him. But Hawkeye would get killed by Hawkman I think.

I can see Spidey and Bat with Nightwing going at it but Spidery would be the one to take them both out.

Then I can see Thor and hawkman go at it for quite a while.

Now in order for Flash to be defeated your would need Spider-Man, Beast, and Wolverine with the super senses to know where flash is coming from with Wolverine taking the final blow.

Cyclops though he would not stand a chance in the fight though. Same thing for Black Widow sadly. They can only do so much.

Iron-Man would take out Beast Boy but might fall at the hands of Cyborg.

Captain would take down Green Arrow but would be crippled by either Wonder-Woman or Beast boy. Mostly Wonder-Woman.

I could see Beast Boy taking out Hank or the other way around. But Hank is smarter.

Thing would defeat Beast Boy But might lose to Cyborg or Aquaman. BUt Aquaman would be shocked by Thor.

Wolverine would kill Wonder woman I think after she takes out Beast Boy.

In the end Thor and Wolverine would team up on Cyborg turning him to scrap metal.

Yes I am a Marvel fan but I think each side has a far share of losing someone in the battle.

Yet in the end I can see Thor and Wolverine being the last men standing taking for team Marvel.

#8 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos. Superman solos.

Seriously, this is a pretty big sotmp.

#9 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't even beat Thor how could he solo that entire team?

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

VS

Why did you give DC team 3 heavy hitters and Marvel only 1?

#11 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sheep-Kill: There is absolutely nothing that the Marvel team could do to Wally West. He turns them into statues before they can blink.

Flash solos

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

#13 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel

@Jayfournines said:

@Sheep-Kill: There is absolutely nothing that the Marvel team could do to Wally West. He turns them into statues before they can blink.

Flash solos

Agreed.

Vouile

#14 Posted by Oni_Bane (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this in the biggest stomp in history.

#15 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this thread. DC in an ubercurbstomp.