10 vampires vs 5 street levelers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

-10 standard vampires from marvel comics + Morbius VS Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Wolverine and Conan  
- standard equipment for everyone, vampires have all their powers, Conan is equiped with enchanted sword that can kill vampires
- battle is inside the warehouse heroes are bloodlusted

VS 

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall
@BigCimmerian: Seeing how none of the heroes can fly whereas marvel vampires generally can its hard for heroes but provided they can get their hands on i think heroes can take this, specially wolverine and black panthers are killing machine (not to meantion the rest are not but i personally value them higher). Lets see what other have to say on this one.
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blob

Heroes win. I honestly don't think it would be a big challenge. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

this, Wolverine alone takes out scores of vamps 
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RisingBean

Yeah, we pretty much have 11 against 5. I see Cap and Panther dealing with Morbius while the others handle the no namers. Then 12 seconds later after the generic vamps are dead they all work on Morbius. I think this is pretty lopsided.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Heros. 

Flying is kind of pointless here for Vamps, when they have to get in close.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

all of these guys have taken out things far more powerful than Marvel's standard vamp so I say heroes stomp here

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@RisingBean said:
Yeah, we pretty much have 11 against 5. I see Cap and Panther dealing with Morbius while the others handle the no namers. Then 12 seconds later after the generic vamps are dead they all work on Morbius. I think this is pretty lopsided.

Are you implying with this that Cap and BP are the only ones who can take out Morbius? lol Wolverine takes this himself. Is he even a street leveler? What is exactly the definition of a street leveler?
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Baltoro

Vampires are overrated and I doubt that they can do significant damage to Wolverine with the regeneration or Cap with his shield.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@Baltoro said:
Vampires are overrated and I doubt that they can do significant damage to Wolverine with the regeneration or Cap with his shield.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Night Thrasher

Cap, Daredevil, and Conan are reputable vampire hunters...not blade...but have a history with vampires...heroes win

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

The street-levelers will win. Any of those heroes can beat vampires with ease.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Trackz

a couple of average vampires put down the Red Hulk, and Captain America almost got killed by a weakened vampire...as did Black Panther. I still think the heroes win since vampires often job.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BarelyAverage
@Trackz said:
a couple of average vampires put down the Red Hulk, and Captain America almost got killed by a weakened vampire...as did Black Panther. I still think the heroes win since vampires often job.
Yes Vampires tend to make good jobbers since they are already dead huh?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Blob said:
Co-sign
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RisingBean
@Edgeworth_11:  No I was implying that they could fight morbius while Conan and  Wolverine hack the no namers apart. DD can help either group I guess. At any rate it's over before you know it and all five of the heroes are jumping Morbius. And that fight doesn't last long either.   To me a street leveler is somebody who takes on street crime and has the potential for danger. If you can fall asleep in the middle of the fight and a gang of thugs can't hurt or kill you, you're above street level.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Heroes , the no-namers are no-namers for a reason , These guys could probably take on hordes let alone ten.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trackz
@CaptainRodgers said:
Heroes , the no-namers are no-namers for a reason , These guys could probably take on hordes let alone ten.
That's false. Daredevil, Conan, and Steve wouldn't last long, average vampires have put down the Hulk and Ghost Rider. These guys should be put down by twenty or so. 
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Trackz

How many average vampires ? sounds like PIS.
Also 20 is twice as much as 10 , you're disagreeing with me without understanding what I'm saying  a horde isn't an exact amount,20 could be considered a horde by someone.
and when I said hordes I basically meant more than 10 without any idea in my head
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Trackz
@CaptainRodgers said:
@Trackz: How many average vampires ? sounds like PIS.Also 20 is twice as much as 10 , you're disagreeing with me without understanding what I'm saying  a horde isn't an exact amount,20 could be considered a horde by someone.and when I said hordes I basically meant more than 10 without any idea in my head
well a horde usually refers massive number of individual, I would exactly call 20 a horde.  

It's really no PIS, average vampires have good showings except in the X-Men arc where they jobbed. An average vampire almost overpowered Luke Cage, a super strong one was toying with him. An average one tossed Ghost Rider way, there are a lot of examples. But in a comic these heroes would win. 
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By spystreak
@Blob said:

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bigcimmerian
@Trackz:  
Vampire fighting Luke Cage is PIS, they can lift 1000-4000 lbs depending on how strong they were before turned into vampires.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Trackz said:
@CaptainRodgers said:
@Trackz: How many average vampires ? sounds like PIS.Also 20 is twice as much as 10 , you're disagreeing with me without understanding what I'm saying  a horde isn't an exact amount,20 could be considered a horde by someone.and when I said hordes I basically meant more than 10 without any idea in my head
well a horde usually refers massive number of individual, I would exactly call 20 a horde.   It's really no PIS, average vampires have good showings except in the X-Men arc where they jobbed. An average vampire almost overpowered Luke Cage, a super strong one was toying with him. An average one tossed Ghost Rider way, there are a lot of examples. But in a comic these heroes would win. 

I know what it refers to but it doesn't have a set number , and if you call 20 a horde you aren't disagreeing with me on that one. 
You also agree that the heroes could win fairly easily since you think they could take on twice that.  Why then, did you say my first statement was "false" ?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Trackz
@CaptainRodgers said:
@Trackz said:
@CaptainRodgers said:
well a horde usually refers massive number of individual, I would exactly call 20 a horde.   It's really no PIS, average vampires have good showings except in the X-Men arc where they jobbed. An average vampire almost overpowered Luke Cage, a super strong one was toying with him. An average one tossed Ghost Rider way, there are a lot of examples. But in a comic these heroes would win. 
I know what it refers to but it doesn't have a set number , and if you call 20 a horde you aren't disagreeing with me on that one. You also agree that the heroes could win fairly easily since you think they could take on twice that.  Why then, did you say my first statement was "false" ?
I meant wouldn't, typo
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Billy Batson

Heroes 

BB