User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911
omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

anything short of covenant or forerunner weapons = dead chief.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KraytRawk

If this is EU Chief, i believe he kills them easily. Game Chief might have some trouble.. EU Chief (9/10) Game Chief (3/10)

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this EU Chief, i believe he kills them easily. Game Chief might have some trouble.. EU Chief (9/10) Game Chief (3/10)

No, EU chief is a 6 tonner max and has micro second reaction

EU predaliens are minimum 20+ tonners followed by having the most powerful hides out of the Xenomorph caste

Master Chief would barely beat 1 thanks to their hax durability and regen, ten at once would t-bag him into submission.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KraytRawk

@kraytrawk said:

If this EU Chief, i believe he kills them easily. Game Chief might have some trouble.. EU Chief (9/10) Game Chief (3/10)

No, EU chief is a 6 tonner max and has micro second reaction

EU predaliens are minimum 20+ tonners followed by having the most powerful hides out of the Xenomorph caste

Master Chief would barely beat 1 thanks to their hax durability and regen, ten at once would t-bag him into submission.

Dang, they're that strong? It depends on his gear, then. Also i believe Chief it faster? He sprinted 105kph in Fall of Reach iirc. Thats 65mph. It also depends if he has Cortana or not as well.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By omegablast452

@kraytrawk: Master Chief will need Covenant or Forerunner weaponry (I'm sort of a avp-halo pro)

Most of the UNSC standard weaponry will be extremely useless against a single Predalien EU master chief actually has a better chance in h2h than with his weapons (mainly due to his speed and shields)

Plasma Weaponry is extremely useful against Xenomorphs but Predaliens can take multiple Plasma Caster shots not to mention their healing factor.

For Master Chief to have a good hard fight and win the majority I'd say give him this load out

Rocket Launcher x2 rockets

4x Plasma Grenades

1x Plasma Rifle.

P.S: Chief is faster Movement and Combat wise than the Predaliens due to their size and mass (don't they aren't slower than humans just not faster than chief) Predaliens make up for this with their sheer strength,regeneration, and durability advantage.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Do the Predaliens have anything that would penetrate Master Chief's MJOLNIR shields?

Master Chief viewing ODST's in slow-motion (pg.256)

Master Chief's old MJOLNIR armor tanking 3 full-auto Assault Rifles (pg.257)

No Caption Provided

Tanking 50mm automatic machine gun fire

No Caption Provided

Absorbs a fully charged Plasma Bolt from a Covenant Grunt

No Caption Provided

MJOLNIR shields withstanding full-impact Fuel Rod Cannon rounds without any ill effects on two separate occasions (pg. 105 and pg.143)

Fuel Rod Cannon basic information :

No Caption Provided

- From Halo Wikia

The Covenant fuel rod gun fires an unknown type of incendiary gel. Next to nothing is known about this type of ammunition except that when it strikes a target it does so with devastating results. When the fuel rod impacts an area, or target, it is instantly subjected to temperatures as hot as standard plasma weapons. The fuel rod gun, like the assault cannon, shoots the same type of incendiary gel. Unlike the assault cannon, however, it shoots canisters of the gel approximately 3.8 cm long instead of shooting globs or concentrating its energy into a beam.

Arguably, this weapon is more powerful than the Predator's plasma caster. It can fire at a much more constant and faster rate, has a more wide array of ammunition, and is known to even completely incinerate Covenant and Humans alike. Seeing above, John has tanked those with ease, so I don't see anything here harming him.

To be honest, Chief might not even be hit at all. He has an enormous speed advantage.

John runs half a kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn Achilles tendon after deflecting a missile with his bare hands (splash damage still injured him) (pg.263-264)

Sidesteps a point-blank gunshot in his teen years without MJOLNIR armor (pg.73)

No Caption Provided

Unless the Predalien have attacks that are faster than 340 miles per second (supersonic), then I don't see it hurting John.

SPARTAN-II's withstand a super-sonic impact. Some die, but Master Chief survives

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Pred Aliens would hit Chief with a sum force of 20+ tons. In the books and games it takes less than 4 Tons to break Shields. I see no reason why they cannot break through the Shields in CC. Also should Chief bleed them in CC the Acid would definatly eat thru the Armour with ease.

In H2H I give the Pred Aliens the heavy majority.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That's if Chief is hit by the creatures. He has a micro second reaction time, making him quick and very difficult to hit. Hmmm MJOLNIR shields versus an Aliens acid blood, that's something to think about. Even so, given the correct equipment, chief has this in the bag..

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kraytrawk: Feat wise Master Chief is piss poor in CC tho. He has no special H2H training or Martial Art Skill. He is sloppy in the Novels as well in Close Combat and his Game Showings are lame.

He can have all the timing in the world but matters not when he is not particularly Agile (Game Cinemas show no level Agility like Nobel 6) and he is far inferior in skill when tagged all the time by Brutes and Elites.

So I dont see his stats being any help in CC. His only hope is range.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cadencev2 said:

@kraytrawk: Feat wise Master Chief is piss poor in CC tho. He has no special H2H training or Martial Art Skill. He is sloppy in the Novels as well in Close Combat and his Game Showings are lame.

That's not true. When he was 16 he managed to kill/maim 4 ODST members with no trouble using nothing but his bare hands. MC has been trained since the age of six in every form of combat. This includes firearms, vehicles, and yes, hand to hand combat.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Chief was trained from a very early age and had mastered several known forms of martial arts IIRC, he has some insane durability too Like unbreakable bones, so he has some skill in close range. Though he is also very intelligent which would mean he probably wouldn't engage these creatures in H2H, especially 10 of them. His best hope, and path to victory will lie within the weapons he has.

@iamgog: What equipment does the Chief have?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@mchotcakes said:

@cadencev2 said:

That's not true. When he was 16 he managed to kill/maim 4 ODST members with no trouble using nothing but his bare hands. MC has been trained since the age of six in every form of combat. This includes firearms, vehicles, and yes, hand to hand combat.

Oh no, he maimed and killed 4 Regular humans with Basic H2H combat skills from a military. Big deal. At 16 MC was Super Human and at 16 his skills was still no better than average Marine training.

@kraytrawk said:

@cadencev2: Chief was trained from a very early age and had mastered several known forms of martial arts IIRC, he has some insane durability too Like unbreakable bones, so he has some skill in close range.

What MA Forms? Where is that stated? What forms are they? MC has no solid Training in H2H but Basic Marine Core H2H as feats stand. Again in CC his feats against average Elites and poorly skilled Brutes is mediocre at best.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MC

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't know why you'd downplay military hand to hand, its purpose is to kill, and it is a viable martial art. Not to mention MC has studied it his whole life. And being the fighting equivalent of Elites and Brutes is not something to scoff at. These are both alien species that have super strength and were raised in a strong military based culture, meaning that they have been trained in war their whole life. The fact that Chief can beat these guys in h2h when the average human couldn't take a single hit is a pro in MC's favor not a con.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't know why you'd downplay military hand to hand, its purpose is to kill, and it is a viable martial art. Not to mention MC has studied it his whole life. And being the fighting equivalent of Elites and Brutes is not something to scoff at. These are both alien species that have super strength and were raised in a strong military based culture, meaning that they have been trained in war their whole life. The fact that Chief can beat these guys in h2h when the average human couldn't take a single hit is a pro in MC's favor not a con.

we see h2h feats in Halo 4, I think he does some Krav-Maga on some elites in some cutscenes.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master chief is a walking plot device. He wins. Aliens are aliens and he has killed lots.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rolldestroyer

Master chief wins here.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@mchotcakes said:

we see h2h feats in Halo 4, I think he does some Krav-Maga on some elites in some cutscenes.

Does he? I played the whole game recently and dont remember any H2H. Which part was that.

Also I do not downplay Military. Wrong notion there guy, I just finish 8 years in it and for my past 2 years watch Seal Team 5 do their daily training at the Mud Flatts or on the Beach. They are train kill with one attack or if that fails then to attack in a way to put distance between the foe and themselves. NOTHING in that training is focused on H2H and out fighting in H2H combat!

Special Forces uses Guns, they are train to shoot those guns in H2H or put distance so they can use their guns. The only time the knife comes out is for Stealth Kills which again are made to be One Hit kills.

Your so favorite feat of ODST is nothing more than a meager H2H training put to work. They may know alot of restraining techniques (Arm Bars, Choke Holds, ect) but the fact is MC with his Superhuman Stats, key word there, easily overpowered the 4 and move too fast for them to get a hold of the kid.

Special Forces H2H was never a factor.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I only know the first feat where he defeats an elite armed with an energy sword in h2h in the beginning of the game.

But that doesn't matter Xeno's don't know h2h.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: I only know the first feat where he defeats an elite armed with an energy sword in h2h in the beginning of the game.

But that doesn't matter Xeno's don't know h2h.

Yeah, I mention that earlier too, the Brutes and Elites that have tagged MC in the novels are mediocre fighters at best.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By omegablast452

@cadencev2: Yah in reality is best CQC feat is fighting the Arbiter who was a major at the time and he still lost.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Chief all the way.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

can go either way depending on setting and weapons. going with MC most of the time

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpideyPresence

Think I'm gonna go with Chief here. He's way faster than the aliens, and I doubt their acid blood would eat through his shields along with the MJOLNIR armor.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Master Chief should take it.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think I'm gonna go with Chief here. He's way faster than the aliens, and I doubt their acid blood would eat through his shields along with the MJOLNIR armor.

No doubt they would go through his armor easily, Titanium won't be resistant to Xeno acid (their are different types of acids) Titanium is only resistant to certain acids like oxidizing acids.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SpideyPresence

No doubt they would go through his armor easily, Titanium won't be resistant to Xeno acid (their are different types of acids) Titanium is only resistant to certain acids like oxidizing acids.

How does that prove that his shields will be affected

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

How does that prove that his shields will be affected

There's no evidence to support the claim his shields can tell the difference between water and xenomorph acid, in Halo 2 master chief jumps off the Forerunner construct into the ocean to avoided getting blasted by plasma his shields did not activate when jumped in the water.

that's the best I got, in reality Chief has never come across powerful acids.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By comicace3

TRUTH

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master chief.