08 MS Team VS Char Aznable (Using his Zaku II)

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Rules:

• The 08 MS Team has basic knowledge on Char and know what suit he is using
  • In character
  • Fight takes place inside the side 6 colony
  • Both start out on the opposite side of the colony
  • Both have standard weapons but the ez8 Gundam has his signature beam rifle
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Damn 08th MS team talk about something I haven't seen in like 12 or 13 years. Char is more skilled and faster than either, but to be fair I don't recall any weapon of his that would even out a ranged advantage from Kouji and the gang. He would stomp a few of them if he got in close, but I'm not sure if he could dodge them forever.

Hmm

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@burnface: Yeah I remember watching it on Toonami years ago lol. I do think Char would mess them up up close, Norris made an example out of that and he didn't even have a beam weapon.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Char. He's definitely more skilled. Even if the team had better skill, Char's Zaku is probably stronger than a regular Zaku

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

08 MS.

While Char is damn good, he is facing 3 skilled Gundam pilots in Gundams. Also Kouji was a insanely good pilot as shown when he engage the custom Gouf piloted by the very ace Norris. Also Ez8 Gundam was one hell hell of a Gundam. Superior to the other two RX-79s of his team.

Char is the better pilot but he is up against one of the top teams in the series. His Zaku is fast, but the Gundams have very versatile gear load out, and superior defense to Char range weapons.