Raven

Dr. Fate
 Dr. Fate

Tenebrous
 Tenebrous

Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch

1: Battle is anywhere
                                                                2: Equal preptime = 24 hrs
                                                                         3: In depth evaluation to victory
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lance Bastro..cut it out.

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By -Unseen-

Imperiex solos if this is regular Witch and Current Fate.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Lina Inverse is the Lord of Nightmares. She is more powerful than Fate & Raven, but considering that she is more in control with her power than Wanda is; Wanda's raw power is still more powerful. However, Lina can find ways to constrict that power and maybe even banish Wanda to a place her powers won't work at all. As far as Tenebrous & Imperiex; could they be in par?

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By -Unseen-
@Cypher's Gambit said:
 As far as Tenebrous & Imperiex; could they be in par? "

No. Imperiex would pound him.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1
@geraldthesloth said:
"Lance Bastro..cut it out."

lol
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

I sense a bit of paranoia going on in here. What's the big deal?

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@CortSether said:
" I'm inclined to say Dr. Fate, Tenebrous, Scarlet Witch easy. But, that's only based on my knowledge of Raven and Imperiex.   What has Lina Inverse done? I'm not familiar with the character. "
She is up to Highfather level. AKA Lord of Nightmares.

@-Unseen- said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
 As far as Tenebrous & Imperiex; could they be in par? "
No. Imperiex would pound him. "

And why say that way as it were too easy? Tenebrous fought a non jobbed Galactus, but what I'm really concerned about is Wanda. Which version? Then again judging by the roster its safe to assume everyone is at their peak plus referencing speculations.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By -Unseen-
@Cypher's Gambit said:
And why say that way as it were too easy? Tenebrous fought a non jobbed Galactus, but what I'm really concerned about is Wanda. Which version? Then again judging by the roster its safe to assume everyone is at their peak plus referencing speculations. "
Because it is? Non-jobbed Galactus suggest he wasn't beaten to make the bad guys look good, thats what happened and Imperiex is stronger than Galactus anyway. Destroying Galaxies > Eating Planets.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@-Unseen- said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
And why say that way as it were too easy? Tenebrous fought a non jobbed Galactus, but what I'm really concerned about is Wanda. Which version? Then again judging by the roster its safe to assume everyone is at their peak plus referencing speculations. "
Because it is? Non-jobbed Galactus suggest he wasn't beaten to make the bad guys look good, thats what happened and Imperiex is stronger than Galactus anyway. Destroying Galaxies > Eating Planets. "
Half fed Galactus is a galaxy buster. Full Fed is a Universe buster. He only eats planets because he feeds off of sentential life-forces.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Unseen-
@Cypher's Gambit said:
Half fed Galactus is a galaxy buster. Full Fed is a Universe buster.

No Caption Provided
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@-Unseen- said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
Half fed Galactus is a galaxy buster. Full Fed is a Universe buster.

No Caption Provided
"
Laughing and not even asking for proof is laughable. Is the only Galactus you know the Jobber Galactus? Perhaps you already know, how powerful Galactus is, but just want to ignore it due to him being an overall bad written character. Or.... You could just be prejudice of Marvel. Which one?
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By -Unseen-
@Cypher's Gambit:
I'm not asking for proof because I know you'll never be able to produce something credible beyond hear-say.  
Hes a badly written and overly-hyped character.   
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@-Unseen- said:
" @Cypher's Gambit: I'm not asking for proof because I know you'll never be able to produce something credible beyond hear-say.  Hes a badly written and overly-hyped character.    "
He's overly hyped and badly written, AND he destroys galaxies. I can clearly see you're a one sided thinker so it's safe to say I can ignore you from now on. Fine, have your team win, but know this. It is just your opinion.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By -Unseen-
@Cypher's Gambit said:
He's overly hyped and badly written, AND he destroys galaxies. I can clearly see you're a one sided thinker so it's safe to say I can ignore you from now on. Fine, have your team win, but know this. It is just your opinion. "
Oh yeah thats me alright. Galactus can destroy Galaxies because you want him to or think he should be able to or Because you can name an incident where did? My opinion has on panel facts behind it.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Well no point in replying to the dumbass troll above but for all new comers of this thread, in the Thanos imperative it states all the way back to annihilation wave that the time when Galactus was at his very weakest drained of almost all his energy he whipped the galaxy clean stated by thanos even though it dident Show him doing so in the AW they did say something about him destroying almost the whole fleet and 3 star systeams and the wave of energy did not slow though those are not the exact words but thats basicly what they said they never said he stopped at 3 star systeams and the thanos imperatives pretty much confirms even when dieing he is a galaxy buster (it was even speculated he could be one at that state even before the thanos imperative) add to the dreaming celestial saying at full power he's a Multiversal threat and in infinity war resisted Death and 5 cosmic cubes and almost absorbed the whole Omniverse in the black celestial arc the OG is a step beyond imperiex.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@-Unseen- said:
"@Cypher's Gambit said:
He's overly hyped and badly written, AND he destroys galaxies. I can clearly see you're a one sided thinker so it's safe to say I can ignore you from now on. Fine, have your team win, but know this. It is just your opinion. "
Oh yeah thats me alright. Galactus can destroy Galaxies because you want him to or think he should be able to or Because you can name an incident where did? My opinion has on panel facts behind it. "

No people say Galactus can destroy Galaxies because Galactus Has destroyed Galaxies he did it in his fight with Tyrant. so acctually read up on a character before you start dissing on them.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@-Unseen- said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
Oh yeah thats me alright. Galactus can destroy Galaxies because you want him to or think he should be able to or Because you can name an incident where did? My opinion has on panel facts behind it. "
And mind does too.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By -Unseen-
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @-Unseen- said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
And mind does too. "

Well, that reply was certianly worth the wait.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By -Unseen-
 @Thor's hammmer said:
"@-Unseen- said:
"@Cypher's Gambit said:
 No people say Galactus can destroy Galaxies because Galactus Has destroyed Galaxies he did it in his fight with Tyrant. so acctually read up on a character before you start dissing on them. "

Ironically enough, all those months ago when I said "I know you'll never produce anything credible beyond hearsay" that was exactly the incident I was referring to.  

I also like how none of what Worldbreaker said (what I could understand anway) proves me wrong either. Unless -"The annhilation wave was obliderated and the Galaxy swept clean" is  Interpreted as a galaxy busting attack.