Batman #28

• 56 results
lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@scouts1998: dont know all i know is living tynion by himself on a title is like leaving a puppy in storm

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braynehurricane: I pick up a lot of Marvel stuff as well, and with the All-New NOW! relaunch it seemed like $2.99 series were going the way of the dodo.

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I wasn't sure about this issue. Zero Year was on a roll, I still can't believe they managed to squeeze so much into last issue and I was stoked to see the follow-up. Spending 3.99 on a teaser that will only make sense in a year or so seemed a little odd to me.

But the more I think about it, the more I liked this issue. I never really liked Harper Row, for the same reasons that many have already mentioned. I didn't want her to be the new Robin or (God forbid) Nightwing, but seeing her put on a completely new costume seemed fresh and exciting. I think this issue even won me over for her character. I don't really like the guns though and Batman seemed a little out of character at times.

All in all, the issue left me with an empty-feeling, but maybe that's just because it has secretly pumped me up for Batman Eternal. Again, I didn't really like this issue when I finished it, but the more I think of why the more I realize I actually really enjoyed it...

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

pretty awesome. extremely refreshing because Zero Year is somewhat overrated if you ask me.

Bluebird ftw.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#55 owie  Moderator

I have to say it felt like filler to me. Filler that hints at the future, obviously, but it just didn't hold my interest as a story, and the art was massively underwhelming. Good to see a little of what Harper will be up to, and I like the name, but this was the first Batman issue (from this volume) that I would have given less than 4 stars-I would go with 2 or something.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Still relatively new to comics so the final reveal wasn't a big shock to me. It was fun to see Harper's new identity! Seems like an interesting sidekick for Batman. Kinda sucks this story won't happen for a while, but this was a pretty good tease. Love the art, Nguyen should do an ongoing!

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By tomlikesfries

Can't wait for Eternal. Seems like we're in for something much better than Zero Year, this issue rocked.

_Marc_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

looked great but im not up for weeklies