#1 Edited by MasterDetective (831 posts) - - Show Bio

Chill in the night, The Music Meister, The Mask of Matches Malone

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Mask of Matches Malone

" I know because I'm the son of the man you murdered" " I am Bruce Wayne"

#3 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I love this series. So many great classics.

Mayhem of the Music Meister is a definite - everybody loves this episode if solely for the music. I actually find 'If Only' to be surprisingly touching.

Deep Cover for Batman/Game Over for Owlman are the two episodes that really made me go, "Yeah, this could work." These two episodes are seriously fantastic with the pacing, the introduction of Red Hood/Joker, and just awesome dialogue from the Joker. And the final scene, damn. Still my favorite episodes till this day.

I also love Menace of the Madniks because of the great relationship shown between Bats, BB, and Booster. Plague of the Prototype was great because of the absolutely adorable Proto. And Mitefall was a fitting finale to a fantastic series - that final scene with all of the heroes and villains talking and drinking among themselves as the 'Batcave set' was taken apart behind them...I never felt so meta or attached to fictional characters before.

#4 Posted by trebean (641 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Triumvirate of Terror and every episode about the Starro invasion.

#6 Posted by RustyRoy (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to watch this show.

#7 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- I hate this series with a burning passion. This show was completely ridiculous as well.

#8 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12981 posts) - - Show Bio

Return Of The Fearsome Fangs

Day Of The Dark Knight

Evil Under The Sea

Trials Of The Demon

Chill Of The Night

Scorn Of The Star Sapphire

#9 Edited by MasterDetective (831 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251 said:

- I hate this series with a burning passion. This show was completely ridiculous as well.

We know it's ridiculous, but that's why we love it!

#10 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

Chill of the Night was the best episode of the show.

#11 Edited by frozenedge (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

The Music Meister and Darkseid Descending but more specifically the scene where Aquaman, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Fire and Ice all launch a combo attack against Darkseid. It didn't work but it damn sure looked awesome

#12 Edited by Jack Donaghy (978 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for sharing that, not sure why you felt compelled to come in and ruin everything by telling us that.

My favorite episodes are "Deep cover for Batman/Game over for Owlman", "Chill in the Night" "Darkseid Descending" and I forget the name but the one where the Trinity team up.

#13 Edited by sinestro_GL (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

Chill of the Night; Menace of the Conqueror Caveman

#14 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

Yes you do. But just keep in mind that it's very different from BTAS/DCAU, it's a more Silver-Age approach.

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@rustyroy said:

Yes you do. But just keep in mind that it's very different from BTAS/DCAU, it's a more Silver-Age approach.

I know it takes the Silver age approach but I always open minded about the different interpretations of the character and I've heard pretty great things about the show.

#16 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite episode would have to be the with Mr. Mind and the Monster Society of Evil. Man Batman and Captain Marvel taking on one of my favorite villains of all time, Mr. Mind!