#1 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, we've all discussed before what our favorite Batman costumes are, but what are some of the worst, absolutely insulting or just plane silly costumes you've seen? I'll go first.

I cant stand this costume, and frankly fail to see how anyone could. Its completely gruesome, funny looking, and insulting. I cant stand to look at it too long, or my eyes will start to bleed. Anyway, what are some of the worst Batsuits you've seen?

#2 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like that one. But anyway, you can't beat bat-nipples.

#3 Posted by Rayluaza (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's a classic but Adam West Batman.

Also bat-nipples.

#4 Posted by Perethorn (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

4. Nolan

3. Injustice

2. Adam West

1. Bat-Nipples *shudder*

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

@kraytrawk: all injustice designs are horrible.

Its like Batman stole plans from Tony Stark or Lex Luthor.

And every street leveler has armor like it.

Anyway, that design is the one I hate the most.

Its not iconic or original or unique. Its just a fail collage of Iron Man/lex luthor, the movie design, and a failed version of the new fiddy too suit.

Even the zur ehn arr suit is far more iconic and original and obviously unique

#7 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio
Why the costume has nipples?
This wouldnt be so bad, if it wasnt because its Batman.
People trash talk of Nolan because of his armours, they keep getting selective memory about Burton Batman.
I still dont understand this costume, even with the fact is an elseword
TDK Batman uses an armour, Arkham uses sobe kevlar fabric, this Batman uses some lines on his costume.

#8 Posted by Knightfall225 (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice

#10 Edited by NightHawk89 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

These two:

#11 Edited by Red_Lion1989 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love the games I really hate the Arkham games batsuit. It just looks really chunky on the gauntlets and I hate the colours.

#12 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love the games I really hate the Arkham games batsuit. It just looks really chunky on the gauntlets and I hate the colours.

I think the idea is great, but the excution could be better i have seen in in cosplay and dont looks as amazing in real life as it should.

Same concept bu it think is a better execution.

#13 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bat-Nipples lol

#14 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_lion1989 said:

I think the idea is great, but the excution could be better i have seen in in cosplay and dont looks as amazing in real life as it should.

Same concept bu it think is a better execution.

really? the Arkham game suit?

I think that's pretty badass personally.... (BTW - real life version, not animated or CGI or anything)

I think Batnipples for film version and the whole rainbow thing for the comics - what were they thinking?

#15 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it cheating to say rainbow batman?

#16 Posted by Red_Lion1989 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Yeah the suit looks ok there, but in game I just don't think it looks right. Its the grey part that bothers me in game. I can't put my finger on why exactly though. I much prefer the Arkham Origins suit.

#17 Posted by Dernman (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Edited by Nerd Of A Hero (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, I'll show you guys the worst one to date.

Batman and Robin: 1940's Serial series.

But then there's this =D

Thats all I got.

#19 Edited by corey1003 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The nipple suit by far.

#20 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Is called real life, its more stiff that TDK costume i have seen it, also look how it looks at light. its looks like Twilight.

People belive is the ultimate costume based on their love to he game, not in how the costume actually looks.

#21 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: I can't comment on the usefulness of this since I've not worn it, but I've seen a lot of pictures on the net, and IMO, it's a pretty bad ass suit. I was more showing what the suit looks like in real life, not what some cos player has created in his bedroom - this was a professional special Fx company after all. It's supposed to look like the suit in the game, which I personally like. Either way, credit to guys who made it.

#22 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Yeah, because some people that does cosplay dont have pro type costume, its exactly like that one, dont react like spandex and dont react as it looks in the game, people often have this fantasy that because it worked welll in the game it works well in live action.

Look at his right side, it looks awkward and weird, it reacts like that all the time.

Besides is not as acrobatic as people want to dream it is, in the game acts that way because they make it react that way, you cant do that with real life.

Also, is the not watching his back Batman.

#23 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

It is getting nipply in here.

#24 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm, the one that Batman used and it made him look poor.

Damn my costume is too small for me, i have a egg head size head
Damn it Alfred!!!

#25 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bat-nipples suit