#1 Posted by MuyJingo (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wasn't sure which forum to post this in...figure most people will see it here and it seems the most fitting..

So, Nightwing is rumored to be in Batman/Superman. It will be set with Dick and Bruce having had a falling out and no longer talking. This is reported by latino Review, the same peeps who were first to report Ben Affleck was in the running for Batman. Source.

There is also news that WB has been screen testing for wonder Woman, with Olga Kurylenko (bond girl from Quantam of Solace) in the lead. Source.

Have to say this is an interesting approach. Having a few characters in each film, instead of a separate film for each character.

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

i love the idea of them introducing Nightwing i mean if this batman is in his 40's then nightwing should be there i think this will really help lead into justice league with WW and maybe a Nightwing solo or at least more camera time in the solo Bat films.

#3 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this movie is getting freaking crowded sorry but wonderwoman and nightwing do not need to be in this movie

#4 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmmm just stick with adding wonder woman because if they add night wing plus green arrow its going to be x3 all over again

#5 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this movie is getting freaking crowded sorry but wonderwoman and nightwing do not need to be in this movie

Agreed, this should be only about Batman and Superman, after all this is the first time we'll see the big two in one movie.

#6 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

Is called Batman/Superman or Superman/Batman!!!

Another thing, this is a terrible idea that is going to minimize the JL movie even more.

Maybe they get cameos or super small roles.

But there is no reason to have them as full time character.

I want this movie to be about this guys ad much as i want the JL be about the JL and Wonder Woman movie to be about Wonder Woman.

Also, this people again never give real sources and it looks like a rumor from some person that want to sound cool.

Funny i always belive Olga Kurylenko would be a great Catwoman.

#7 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be ok with a Nightwing cameo.

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Is called Batman/Superman or Superman/Batman!!!

Another thing, this is a terrible idea that is going to minimize the JL movie even more.

Maybe they get cameos or super small roles.

But there is no reason to have them as full time character.

I want this movie to be about this guys ad much as i want the JL be about the JL and Wonder Woman movie to be about Wonder Woman.

Also, this people again never give real sources and it looks like a rumor from some person that want to sound cool.

Funny i always belive Olga Kurylenko would be a great Catwoman.

Completely agree and yeah Olga would be an awesome Catwoman, she's also badass enough to play Talia.

#9 Posted by MuyJingo (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

Latino Review is actually a very credible source when it comes to movie scoops. They have more hits than misses for sure...

#10 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Its all rumors. Most of internet news is rumors

#11 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Nightwing's in it it would be more of a cameo. It would probably just mention the fact that Batman used to have a sidekick but they had a falling out. Maybe Superman will be trying to learn more about Batman and vice-versa throughout the film (or in one part of the film). Wonderwoman I'm not so sure about.

#12 Edited by LordoftheNorth (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363: heard WW is just a cameo as well since their is just to much to that you have to talk about if you intraduce a character like WW

#13 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo: not really recently they havent gotten any thing right they just seem to be saying what ever the rumor is at the time

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32937 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything's a rumor until it's not

#15 Posted by MuyJingo (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo: not really recently they havent gotten any thing right they just seem to be saying what ever the rumor is at the time

Err, no. As I said in the OP, they were the first to report on Ben Affleck being considered for Batman.

#16 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

@emequious_swerve said:

Everything's a rumor until it's not

Not true.