Well, i watched the entire trilogy again this week , just to get a closer look at the films and i must say you ALL should rewatch batman begins,
its such a good film and nothing like what i remembered, i used to say it's the outcast of the trilogy but after watching it again it was truly amazing,
well as for The Dark Knight Rises, in my opinion it didn't deliver the same amount of satisfaction as the AMAZING LEGENDARY The Dark Knight did.
Here is why,
- The Plot wasn't as solid and as intriguing as TDK was: there were some ridiculous moments in TDKR like bane suddenly knowing where R&D is , and the whole atomic bomb business, it didn't deliver, it was kinda cliche all the way through, and it wasn't as solid and tensing as the plot in TDK.
- NOT ENOUGH BATMAN! GOD DANIGT: seriously! we saw such little batman for a movie that is 3 hours long and is supposed to close the saga, that made it a bit disappointing, WE! , needed to see batman! , I ! , need to see batman! - Gordon yelling the nolan for not showing enough bats
- There were no surprises: in TDK the very first scene was a scene that put smiles on peoples faces making them say "i didnt expected that haha" TDKR though was very predictable, in every point of it we all knew what was going to happen, which made the movie a sit-through.
- The movie became a train-wreck as it went on: it just kept piling up more and more events that some were pointless, some were stupid , and there was no way to wrap it all up, so they made a batman saves the day taking to bomb to the sea scene, meh..
- TDK Made batman such a badass, which made us relay on him instead of thinking well, when will he be beaten next? : in TDK batman did some amazing things like the pruitt building and the parking lot scene but in TDKR he was like that old man who we know that once hell get in trouble he'll get his ass kicked, which contradicts what batman is all about; ENDURING!
- TDKR was too emotional; BATMAN is about dark toning of things, i remember TDK as going from good to depressing and chaotic, TDKR was just too much Crying out loud and being sad about stuff which really doesnt suit batman.
- and finally: did batman forgot how to batman? i don't think a 7 years of training would go away that quickly, batman all the way acted like a dumb angry football player instead of THE BATMAN , he wasnt scary, he wasnt intimidating, he was just "lets ride this bike and catch the wrong guy to be a badass in the news!" which i really hated