#1 Edited by manofsteel699 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has moved from the world greatest detective to the unbeatable guy.he can beat green lanterns,he can beat superhumans ,he never lose ,he always has a plan,everybody is stupid only batman is smart,even someone like wonder woman who is a born warrior can't beat batman?really?i love batman comics but i think sometimes it is not interesting because you know that is going to win anyways.

#2 Edited by chrisj_1 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Just commenting on the Batman being able to beat Wonder Woman thing. Sure she's a trained warrior but it's pretty much always been canon that Batman's mastered what would, in real life, be multiple life times worth of martial arts. But yeah I agree the whole "Batgod" thing makes him way less interesting.

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman always kicks the crap out of Batman.

And this thread is just like a million other incorrect ones.

#4 Posted by RustyRoy (14041 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman always kicks the crap out of Batman.

And this thread is just like a million other incorrect ones.

This and I have said it many times before nobody is unbeatable in comics.

#5 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

oh the stench of this thread. it is unbearable.

#6 Posted by MasterDetective (862 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by THEOCITYLEGEND (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has moved from the world greatest detective to the unbeatable guy.he can beat green lanterns,he can beat superhumans ,he never lose ,he always has a plan,everybody is stupid only batman is smart,even someone like wonder woman who is a born warrior can't beat batman?really?i love batman comics but i think sometimes it is not interesting because you know that is going to win anyways.

My god, it is so immensely obvious that you don't read any Batman.

#8 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, this thread is pathetic. You obviously don't read much Batman comics. He's just a human. A smart human, but a human still. Without any time to plan for an attack, nearly anyone on the League could kill him at any moment.

#9 Posted by ColaNicole (610 posts) - - Show Bio

You're either a troll or an idiot. Batman, for a human, is a great character, but not powerful nor does he always win. Wonder woman would kill him with a fart. His only contingency plan for her is Superman. Batman never beats superpowered beings, merely evades and distracts. I like Batman, but he's a man amongst gods, don't forget that.

#10 Posted by Perethorn (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

lets see bats take down john constantine then maybe id agree

#13 Edited by Jayc1324 (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure bats could take Wonder Woman with prep. TOWER OF BABEL

#14 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has been defeated, beaten, and overpowered by Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Karate Kid, KGBeast, Lady Shiva, Prometheus, Richard Dragon, and the Sensei in combat. He is definitely not unbeatable, especially since he is placed up against street-level criminals. You obviously don't read Batman comics at all. He's human so that makes him vulnerable.

#15 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

lets see bats take down john constantine then maybe id agree

#16 Posted by Squalleon (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

There are so many things wrong with this thread!
I guess you are either a new reader and as a result you lack references and experience or you are a troll.

#17 Posted by Jayc1324 (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@viperking: He also beat half of those people just saying

#18 Posted by Evilmime13 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, this reminds me of a game, me and my buddy play.

Similar to rock paper scissors, its Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, where Bat beats Super, Super beats Wonder, Wonder beats Bat.

#19 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: I know that. I'm simply saying he can be defeated by people that aren't of the likes of Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc.

#20 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6520 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even gonna entertain this......crap just did.

#21 Posted by KingRobbStark (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Just think about it. If human heroes have no way of defeating these "gods" you speak of, then what is their purpose? There has to be people like Batman to tip the scales. If you think that's "bull", then look at yourself. By that I mean look at the evolution of our specie. We are deemed to be one of the weakest species to roam the earth, hell, we are one of the weakest species at the present. The only thing that makes exceptional is our intellect. It made us the gods of this planet, and arguably (assuming their are no aliens) the gods of this universe. Without we would have been long gone by now. I really am tired of people like you who complain about the "unlikeness" of events happening in comics, which is in itself laughable.

#22 Posted by JayAaerow (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's greatest weapon is his intellect. He only beats many super-powered beings because he uses his intellect in conjunction with his skills and gadgetry! I hate threads about this. He's not the most powerful in DC Comics! Not even close! He wins because his skills and intellect allow him to formulate plans to do so. He doesn't just run up to people like Grundy and just punch him till he's knocked out!

#23 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilmime13 said:

You know, this reminds me of a game, me and my buddy play.

Similar to rock paper scissors, its Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, where Bat beats Super, Super beats Wonder, Wonder beats Bat.

If I'm understanding and interpreting this correctly:

Wonder Woman = Scissors (since they beat paper)

Superman = Rock (since they beat scissors)

Batman = Paper (since they somehow beat rock, even though it defies all logic and common sense)

That makes perfect sense.

love these....

#24 Edited by RustyRoy (14041 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingrobbstark said:

Just think about it. If human heroes have no way of defeating these "gods" you speak of, then what is their purpose? There has to be people like Batman to tip the scales. If you think that's "bull", then look at yourself. By that I mean look at the evolution of our specie. We are deemed to be one of the weakest species to roam the earth, hell, we are one of the weakest species at the present. The only thing that makes exceptional is our intellect. It made us the gods of this planet, and arguably (assuming their are no aliens) the gods of this universe. Without we would have been long gone by now. I really am tired of people like you who complain about the "unlikeness" of events happening in comics, which is in itself laughable.

Nice post and a man taking down gods is more interesting than a god taking down a man.

#25 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Be careful. Batman is not the most powerful but the most dangerous human in the DC Universe. Why? Is the best detective in the world, is the best strategist, maybe also the best martial artist, insanely rich and he has a lot of tech.

#26 Posted by ODSTmaster (22 posts) - - Show Bio

it honestly depends on the writer like if superman and batman fought and the writer liked batman more batman would win but if he likes superman more he would win

#28 Edited by Ace_Of_Spades90 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm new to Batman in general. I'm glad to hear from people above me that he isn't infallible, because that would be pretty boring.

#29 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is omnipotent. He makes one above all look weak.