#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio

Every time i ask who do consider part Of the bat family they all seem to leave out batwoman and jason why? What did they do for the fans to shun them out Of the bat family?

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe:Jason became a murder/assassins of sorts and Batwoman is just there. She has no ties to anyone.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11014 posts) - - Show Bio

People dont like Jason Todd, they had never liked him.

Batwoman and Stephanie are maybe the most bizarre persons that people could belive are part of the family.

Jason has a relationship with Dick, Tim and Bruce, he is obviously family, even when people dont want to see it.

But Batwoman and Stephanie are more like friends or coworkers that actual family.

And i say Stephanie so his fans get happy, those poor suckers.

#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Jason Todd....I guess I am the odd man out on this one.

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

Batwoman wasn't raised by or trained by Batman, doesn't work with him regularly, and doesn't know his true identity.

#7 Edited by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: dont worry man i like him too but for some reason most batman fans dont like him

#8 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Batwoman is a solo act and Jason just....sucks.

#10 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: I didn't know people didn't consider him part of the family.

#11 Edited by Iron_Turtle (583 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: I'm a massive Jason fan. I have a tentative theory that he isn't accepted because he's a constant reminder of Batman's greatest failure. But Death of the family has really screwed with that.

#12 Posted by RustyRoy (12812 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

This.

#13 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@veshark said:

This.

#16 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd is tHe b*$%4&@ son of Bats, he is part of tHe family, tHe black sHeep. Batwoman just took tHe name.

-Abstract 4$$#073-

#18 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason is totally a member of the Batfamily, he wasn't pre-Flashpoint but now he's even able to appear in a Bat family crossover story(Death of The Family) so clearly if anything the writers consider him a member.

#19 Posted by Kraya (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Every time i ask who do consider part Of the bat family they all seem to leave out batwoman and jason why? What did they do for the fans to shun them out Of the bat family?

Batwoman has never been in the batfamily. She was inspired by Batman, her father put the bat-symbol on her costume to let others know which side she is on and she occasionally worked with Batman. So she wasn't "shunned out of the batfamily", she never joined the club.

As for Jason, as I understand it he used to be Robin, he used to abide by Batman's moral code before he died and was resurrected, but after that he didn't abide by the code anymore. Batman didn't approve of Jason's new methods and the issue caused a rift between the two. Still, he is more a part of the batfamily than Batwoman.

#20 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: I like the way you think bro

#21 Edited by Jayc1324 (12325 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd is a little prick and batwoman doesn't have any relation to bruce or anyone else. She doesn't know their identities and they don't trust her fully. She doesn't even deserve to wear a bat on her chest. Jason Todd is more of an antihero now in my opinion. He was part of the bat family until he died, and people didnt like him then either.

If I were to make a bat family list I would still put him on it because bruce still trusts him and they were really close throughout batman inc, but the true bat family in my mind is bruce, Tim, dick, Barbara, damian, and Alfred.

#22 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

#23 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: any other reason cause that cant be all...

Well for her it is but with Jason I think he distanced himself after the Under the Redhood stuff and Batman doesn't really care enough to reach out lol.

#24 Posted by Squares (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Batwoman has her own problems and concerns, I suppose. She doesn't seem like the sort that would play well with others...

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (14900 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider Jason as part of the family.He was raised and trained by Bruce and the New 52 confirmen more than once that Bruce considers him as part of the family and so does Jason.

While Batwoman has just taken up the name and so far she hasn't been connected to the Batfimily but it seems like after #26 she will be part of it or at least she will try.

#26 Posted by Primebonnick (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

does batman even know batman is bruce wayne or was trained by him so i can understand her. Jason is just the black sheep of the family that no one likes

#27 Posted by lifeofvibe (3496 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Jason's part of the Bat Family whether people want to believe it or not. However, sometimes he is on the outs with them (And sometimes he's an outright enemy to them, like in Under the Hood and Battle for the Cowl) Currently he's part of the Family though.

No iteration of Batwoman has ever been a part of the Family.

#29 Posted by Azrael_Online (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason's definitely shown as a member of the Bat family in this issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws

Bruce and Dick are actually pretty nice to him..well, moreso Bruce