Which game company should make a batman game

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Since arkham knight is going to be the end of arkham games unless if there is going to be more prequels. What game company should make a new batman game series and how would it go. Personally I would have valve or ubisoft or maybe square enix make a realistic batman game like Nolanverse, I mean valve batman game would be interesting to see like how a first person batman game would go. For 3 of these company's I would have them use an actual mixed martial artist to do a motion capture for batman fighting and animation like counter and disarming and quick takedown. I would have Gotham design based on Chicago or Indianapolis. Personally I would have it be like a mixture of Chicago and Indianapolis because it would look unique. But I would like to see square enix or ubisoft do their take on batman.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Bjm316

Rockstar should join forces with rocksteady and make the ultimate batman game. Open world w/ Batmobile, Batcave, alfred, drive car,plane,or boat out of cave, bat signal, meet CG on rooftop to get a mission.. Wayne manor. be Bruce Wayne for some missions.. Find thugs in dark alleys committing crimes and stop them while roaming open world. Also gotham city will be gotham city not arkham city thats taken over by inmates. I'm sure Arkham knight will be great and maybe will have something's I'm listing, but try to think Arkham and gta combined.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i think Rocksteady should make a Superman game. it would be Bada**

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OrangeBat

@batmanx2005 said:

Since arkham knight is going to be the end of arkham games unless if there is going to be more prequels. What game company should make a new batman game series and how would it go. Personally I would have valve or ubisoft or maybe square enix make a realistic batman game like Nolanverse, I mean valve batman game would be interesting to see like how a first person batman game would go. For 3 of these company's I would have them use an actual mixed martial artist to do a motion capture for batman fighting and animation like counter and disarming and quick takedown. I would have Gotham design based on Chicago or Indianapolis. Personally I would have it be like a mixture of Chicago and Indianapolis because it would look unique. But I would like to see square enix or ubisoft do their take on batman.

Definite no to Ubisoft. They are only a step below EA in being the worst video game company in the world. I know a guy who used to work there, the horror stories he'd tell me about being in the office...

Valve used to be cool, but they sold out. But then, Gabe Newell used to work for Microsoft, so...

Square Enix is...alright. I could give them a go, though I wouldn't be expecting anything on par with Rocksteady's stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

No one. No more Batgames. We need Justice League´s game or new DCUO. Maybe Wonder Woman, it could be the new God of War

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

How bout Epic Games making a Gears Of War likish Suicide Squad game instead?

Avatar image for masterdetective
MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chunsoft. Because Danganronpa

Korbenheagerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fps batman game would be interesting, but a bit weird

superman would be difficult, b/c one of superman's biggest schticks is constantly holding back, and if there is one thing gamers don't understand is the concept of holding back

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@batmanx2005 said:

Definite no to Ubisoft. They are only a step below EA in being the worst video game company in the world. I know a guy who used to work there, the horror stories he'd tell me about being in the office...

Valve used to be cool, but they sold out. But then, Gabe Newell used to work for Microsoft, so...

Square Enix is...alright. I could give them a go, though I wouldn't be expecting anything on par with Rocksteady's stuff.

Wait, they're someone in existence who doesn't think Gabe Newell is the god of gaming :O

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Dr_Cheesesteak

realistically, it'd have to be a WB studio, so if not Rocksteady then Monolith, NetherRealm, TT, or Turbine.

TT makes all the Lego games, but seeing them attempt a realistic Batman game would be sick.

Monolith's highlights are NOLF, FEAR, and Shadows of Mordor. In the real world, I'd have to go w/ Monolith.

In a fantasy world, Rockstar would be the obvious choice. Grasshopper Manufacture (which could be outsourced by WB) would be a real interesting choice...

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB easily, though they would probably eventually ruin the series. Ubisoft isn't great at all, and there's a reason there are no good superman or wonder woman games. Those characters are too powerful. Look at the characters is any video game today. I cannot think of a single game with a protagonist as powerful as those two.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

WB Montreal. AO was Awesome sauce, when Batman was beating on Deathstroke and Bane and Joker. It's Batgasmic.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CD Projekt Red would be an awesome developer for Batman.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WB will make more prequels most likely. If they will be milking the cow it would be nice if they could make them a little less subpar than Origins.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingsisle Entertainment :P

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CD Projekt Red or Platinum Games.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

I'm fine with CD Projekt Red.

Just make sure it isn't rockstar. They'll throw in some sexual stuff.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question is how would it be different from the Rocksteady games.

It would probably be semi-realistic as that is what is in style at the moment, and third person is the only format that would really work...and there are only so many ways to implement a grappling gun and such.

I think I would want a batman game without any fighting, leave that to cutscenes, and rather have the emphasis on solving a mystery. Actually something more like Shenmue.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjm316: I have an idea kinda similar to yours. Like the combat should be similar sleeping dogs combat. The city should wide like the city should be based on Chicago and Indianapolis and sides of city should be. The west side is where some of jokers men and penguins men appear and sometimes you can see them having a gang war on each other. The south side is very dangerous and driving the batmobile is very recommended till later in the game, in the southside shootings and crime will typically happen. The north side is mild so the crime scene won't be intense and have to be with extreme caution. The downtown sometimes crime will occur such as robbery , mugging , gang fights or assaults. The east side will have narcotics and drug dealers. How ever there will be children and teenager npc. Some teenager npc that will be young member neither the joker gang , penguins gang or any gang in that matter will try to fight batman. They are easy to take down so encounter their attacks will take them down instantly and after batman is done with the crime scene , he will take the teenager npc to gcpd , the children npc are not a threat so how ever depending how they end up such as neither their mother or father killed or being lost. If the parents are killed , then player needs to take the children npc to the gcpd for pick up, if their no one to pick them up then the player have to take them to the orphanage. If it just their mom or dad killed then the player can take them to the gcpd for pick up then neither the mom or dad will pick the children npc up.

The combat

Batman's fighting style will be based off mixed martial artist moves like ninjitsu and etc. how you have to move around and encounter and do combos at some points during combat unlike the arkham games. When you get to 10 percent of your combos you can do quick takedown like throwing them down the floor on their faces or breaking their arms or leg bone. You can use gadgets such as your batarangs , bat-grapple. How ever their is a special ability call shock gloves , this is very useful in some situation.

The villians

Unlike the arkham and their comic book counter parts. The villians will be more intense and scary

The joker

His backstory is like the killing joker how ever after breaking into insanity he cut a smile on his face making him smile all the time. Unlike the mainstream joker , he is very psychopathic and homicidal. His voice is creepy similar to Heath ledger.

The penguin

Pretty much like the mixture of the comics and arkham. He owns the ice berg lounge and is arms dealer.

Two-face

Like the comics and Nolan. He has bipolar depression. Due to his obsession of duality, one day during the court of setencing sal Moroni to prison. Moroni threw acid at Harvey's face causing a scar making it one half not damage and the other burnt. Causing him to have split personality disorder.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanx2005: yea I was thinking of the streets also kind of like btas. Hopefully Arkham knight lives up to the hype.