#1 Posted by MasterDetective (793 posts) - - Show Bio

is he hiding inside a cave ever since he made that garbage that is "all stars"?

#2 Edited by nappystr8 (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

He is in a cave, but not the kind you're thinking of. He's off in Afghanistan fight Al-Qaeda hand to hand. Not in any official government capacity, just ravenous dog style.

But honestly, after All Star Batman and Robin, he went on to direct his first big budget Hollywood feature film, which was an adaptation of the comic The Spirit. It was widely hated by everyone from fans, to critics, to general audiences. I actually kind of liked it though. And it has Samuel L Jackson as a gender bending Nazi pimp. SAM JACKSON AS A NAZI!!! Then he pitched a story to DC Comics where Batman goes to the middle east to fight middle easterners. DC rejected the idea, so he went and published it independently with some generic hero in a book called Holy Terror. It has widely been criticized for not only being poor writing and poor drawing, but also as highly racist. He's also been noted for giving lots of Rorschachesque political rants on the internet. I don't know Frank Miller, he could be a really nice and reasonable guy, and as a New Yorker he probably lost friends and family during 9-11, so who am I to judge. He's probably written something else since then but I don't know what, I know there was a sequel to 300 called Xerxes I believe, not sure if that was before or after All-Star Batman. I think most of the community has written him off at this point as one of those shining stars that just burnt out a little too quickly.

#3 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

In a madhouse, probably.

#4 Posted by wolverine1610 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

in his basement touching himself inappropriately to pictures of batman punching superman

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5753 posts) - - Show Bio

I a whole dying of hunger and becoming a hermit. He's writing letters slowly persuading Zach to f*ck up MoS 2 worse than 1 so he can have his revenge on us nerds.

#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

Writing some inane garbage,cant believe this guy gave us The Dark Knight Returns.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17158 posts) - - Show Bio

Writing some inane garbage,cant believe this guy gave us The Dark Knight Returns.

We went insane or something?

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

We went insane or something?

Only he would know.

#9 Posted by Ubersoldier (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhere in a tibetian cave, together with Alan moore living in askesis to gain higher understanding for new issues.

#10 Edited by joshmightbe (24469 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubersoldier: Moore and Miller have conflicting types of crazy, they'd kill each other.

#11 Edited by Ubersoldier (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Askesis bro, askesis! they met in a AA group and made it happen :D

#12 Edited by Joelislegend (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Making millions off residual Year One and TDKR checks.

#13 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably furiously masturbating to the thought of all women being whores, how much better Batman is than everyone else, why Liberals are terrible people who should be put in death camps, and how evil Islam is.

#14 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really care the dudes writeing was crap.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17158 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably furiously masturbating to the thought of all women being whores, how much better Batman is than everyone else, why Liberals are terrible people who should be put in death camps, and how evil Islam is.

o_O

#16 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity said:

o_O

A disturbingly large proportion of Frank Miller's women are either prostitutes, and if they aren't prostitutes then they're very, very sexualized unless they're underaged (even he's not *that* skeevy, at least not in public, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a private Lolicon/Jailbait stash though) hence the "Whoreswhoreswhoreswhoreswhores" meme. He does indeed believe that Batman is better than anyone else ever written *ever*, and denigrates pretty much every other superhero who has the misfortune of being in the same setting or book as Batman.

He considers the Liberals who made up the occupy movement to be thieves, rapists, and hooligans who need to either die or join the army (despite him never serving a day in his life). And he wrote Holy Terror, one of the most racist works ever put into comic form, spewing out Frank's hatred and loathing of the Muslim religion and the Arabic people in long, long diatribes as his Totally not batman character hunts down Al Queada, putting out screed after screed about how much Islam sucks and is the scourge of the earth. It's also terribly drawn and written.

#17 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Zack Snyder and WB some advice on how to make a Batman/Superman movie.

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17158 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: i.....i did not expect that answer, but i'm kinda glad that's the one i got. very well said.

#19 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

Don't really care the dudes writeing was crap.

#20 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7486 posts) - - Show Bio

Writing Robo-Cop....

#21 Posted by Billy Batson (57706 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I'd say the cut of date for when he started to suck would be post Sin-city. He just kind of...never stopped writing Sin City even if it was Batman or Robocop or what have you. Post 9/11 is when he lost his marbles.

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17158 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I'd say the cut of date for when he started to suck would be post Sin-city. He just kind of...never stopped writing Sin City even if it was Batman or Robocop or what have you. Post 9/11 is when he lost his marbles.

Did something Bad happened to him? :(

#24 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well the decline in quality is just when he couldn't stop writing in one style even when it was inappropriate. The jumping off the deep end is probably some uber-nationalist gland inherited from the 50s that just kicked in making him go into full "America-f*ck yeah" mode and never coming out of it.

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17158 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well the decline in quality is just when he couldn't stop writing in one style even when it was inappropriate. The jumping off the deep end is probably some uber-nationalist gland inherited from the 50s that just kicked in making him go into full "America-f*ck yeah" mode and never coming out of it.

oh....wow...

#26 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity said:

oh....wow...

Note that the uber-nationalist gland does not exist. He probably just overreacted to 9/11 and never stopped living in that moment.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (38145 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by TDK_1997 (14443 posts) - - Show Bio

He's curremtly writing Robo-Cop again.

#29 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (5945 posts) - - Show Bio

In a mental institute, hopefully.

#30 Edited by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Figuring out how to get back to writing Batman

#31 Posted by lifeofvibe (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

Godly I had know idea the guy who wrote two of the greatest takes on batman is such an ASS a racist ASS at that

#32 Edited by Joygirl (18133 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by lifeofvibe (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: me too I can't see why people hate it so much

#34 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Gettien sued because he got a scumbag girlfriend.

Also bad new he is helping Snyder with Batman/Superman movie.