What story could be adapted to make a Batman reboot?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

With Man of Steel out, the DC Cinematic Universe has begun. Both Nolan and Bale are done for Batman and the DK trilogy is not going to be part of the DCCU. A reboot will happen. So, which story would you like to see adapted into the script? Which ones would you hate to see as a movie? Would you want there be any particular changes to the story to adapt it onscreen?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Anyone? Anyone at all?

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

The Long Halloween (I know the Dark Knight used some of it, but its better if all the rogues gallery is there) and maybe Hush!!

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Cap10nate

They should re-do the origin . . . just kidding. Movies can start in medias res.

Hush could be interesting, but it would have to be cut down some because it has so much going on.

Killer Croc is probably out because of Amazing Spider-Man. No Ra's, Joker, Two-Face or Bane from Nolan's.

Bring back Riddler and Penguin or do an original story not based on any comic story.

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

I don't know. I honestly don't think you can make a more perfect Batman movie than Batman Begins

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know. I honestly don't think you can make a more perfect Batman movie than Batman Begins

I don't know. I think a batman who was a detective and didn't kill/let people die would be pretty perfect.

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gotwillpower

This, I really liked Batman Begins. I think the most important thing is that they don't try to do too much, because then it becomes unclear where the plot is moving (kind of how I felt Man of Steel was). Batman Year One is really the only story they need, but maybe Zero Year will have something to add?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

They should have it were he's been Batman for a year already and do an Arkham Origins type assassins thing. Batman Begins was the best origin story a movie will ever get.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

do an original story not based on any comic story.

Let's see a menacing and intelligent Riddler and a detective Batman.

AkaBoAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see a The Dark Knight Returns movie, it's something new and never done before!

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Onemoreposter

If the Batman reboot is going to be set in the same universe as Man Of Steel, they need to up the stakes for both Batman and his villains. We need some super powered menaces for Batman to beat down. I'm thinking guys like Clayface, Blockbuster, Maxie Zeus, and Doc Phosphorus with a huge global or that very least continental threat backing them. Maybe someone like Vandal Savage since we should probably take a break from Ra's Al Ghul.

Batman needs to be 50% Reed Richards, 50% Midnighter, and 100% Morrison styled Bat-God if he's going to fit into a JLA movie. We need to see him using super science that surpasses anything from the Iron Man films and using detective skills that put Sherlock Holmes to shame.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman:year one

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Craft a new story, they don't need to adapt anything.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This one!!!!

Hahaha....