#1 Edited by R0amz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Been a casual fan of batman for year now and have a few TPB, been starting to gain interest in comics again and before I commit to collecting I was hoping you could recommend a few new 52 TPB to pick up?

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey there, welcome to the Vine!

Most Bat-fans recommend the new 52 Batman TPBs. It starts with Batman Vol. 1 The Court of Owls and the same story continues in Vol. 2 Night of Owls. The next volume in the series, Death of the Family, is coming out later this year.

Aside from Batman, I'd also recommend you check out Aquaman Vol. 1 The Trench. It's a great series that shows you why the character is cool, and an easy read even for those who don't know much about the character. Justice League is alright, not great, it's more action than story - but I would definitely recommend the upcoming Justice League Vol. 3 Throne of Atlantis.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23977 posts) - - Show Bio

@r0amz: Batman is the best of the bat titles, though Nightwing is pretty good too.

#6 Posted by R0amz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys, I will pick up a few New 52 TPB's I have read good things about Aquaman so I will give him a try, I will start picking up Batman from #21 and if I really get into I will look at a few other New 52 titles.

#7 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

all of the batman ones

if this is what its about

#8 Posted by waezi2 (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth 2 is brilliant. Read it.

I heard that Batgirl should be a good comicbook.

#9 Posted by flazam (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin Born To Kill

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Hey there, welcome to the Vine!

Most Bat-fans recommend the new 52 Batman TPBs. It starts with Batman Vol. 1 The Court of Owls and the same story continues in Vol. 2 Night of Owls. The next volume in the series, Death of the Family, is coming out later this year.

Aside from Batman, I'd also recommend you check out Aquaman Vol. 1 The Trench. It's a great series that shows you why the character is cool, and an easy read even for those who don't know much about the character. Justice League is alright, not great, it's more action than story - but I would definitely recommend the upcoming Justice League Vol. 3 Throne of Atlantis.

This

#11 Posted by R0amz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for all the advice I have just picked up Batman and Aquaman Vol. 1 and pre ordered Batman #21

#12 Edited by akbogert (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a bit late for a response, I suppose. But whereas any of the trades may appeal to you as a reader, I think Batwoman may be the one book I'd recommend getting the TPB for just because of how beautiful it is.