#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33466 posts) - - Show Bio

Iv decided I'm going to read the Long Halloween to prep for Friday and Ill likely be grumbling the whole time that AO should have been set on Halloween not Christmas.

#2 Posted by GeekBait (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Year One is a good choice. Seems like AO is going to take a lot from YO and TLH. Maybe Dark Victory, too.

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Year One and I'm watching Batman Begins.

#4 Posted by DarkKnight1939 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I replayed Arkham Asylum, but that's all really.

#5 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Every Batman comic ever printed. Nah, I'm not reading anything. Going into it blind, which, I think, is the best way.

#6 Posted by War Killer (20211 posts) - - Show Bio

Training on Arkham City.

#7 Edited by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

its an origin...id say Year one yeah...

#8 Edited by Russcovito (117 posts) - - Show Bio

No no no ! You guys are wrong, well actually no one is ever wrong for wanting to read Batman :p but in Arkham Origins, he's been Batman for 2 years already it's not like a coming home or anything. Now I don't know about The Long Halloween but I think you should totally go blind just like KraytRawk said

#9 Posted by The_Nephilim (7 posts) - - Show Bio

watching 1989 Batman as it seems in AO he is new to Gotham and the criminals are paranoid and spreading stories of him, much like the first movie..... and obviously parts in Batman begins

#10 Edited by baneofdemon22 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Year One, Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and then realized it took a lot quicker than I thought, so I kept reading more stories. Man, I love the Cult!

Also, I just went through Arkham City again, to refresh myself on the gameplay, but also to compare the characters to their origins.

#11 Posted by zombie_taco (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Reread long halloween and hush just to get a refresher on how it can work when you cram in as many villians as you can. Also replayed AC to train. Hope there are other playable characters again

#12 Posted by Russcovito (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I was wrong, you should The Killing Joke and Knightfall, trust me.

#13 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6181 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by War Killer (20211 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: I assume he's playing on Hard? I actually replayed Asylum a few weeks ago and got cocky and my health got down to red like he did, but I still managed to beat Bane in one go. I did die twice against Ivy in Hard though. My biggest problem was being so use to play Arkham City that I would get annoyed with the controls in Asylum at times. xD

#15 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: I assume he's playing on Hard? I actually replayed Asylum a few weeks ago and got cocky and my health got down to red like he did, but I still managed to beat Bane in one go. I did die twice against Ivy in Hard though. My biggest problem was being so use to play Arkham City that I would get annoyed with the controls in Asylum at times. xD

Lol watch it on Youtube everyone including me is yelling giving him tips haha and this one guy is ranting about cum haha

#16 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn thanks for sharing, it's pretty entertaining. Bane is pretty tricky in Hard though, definitely. I love playing against Ivy in Hard as well because she feels like the only hard boss battle in the entire series.

#17 Posted by Russcovito (117 posts) - - Show Bio

I died like 620165912 times before beating Bane in Hard in Arkham Origins

#18 Posted by flameboy298 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope its good..

#19 Posted by comicbookfan93 (410 posts) - - Show Bio

After playing the game I feel like you should watch The Dark Knight in preparation for this game