#1 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

So what news do we have except Conroy confirming that there is gonna be another game?!

#2 Posted by Dreadpool10 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

None. Besides, there is already an Arkham 3. Arkham Origins that is.

#3 Edited by MideonNViscera (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it'll be exactly like the previous 3.

#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

No that's Arkham 0, not 3.

#5 Posted by Dreadpool10 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10 said:

There is no such thing as Arkham 0. Arkham Asylum was the first Arkham, Arkham City was the second, and Arkham Origins is the third.

#6 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: No, no. It's Arkham 0. Arkham Asylum is 1, Ark City is the second, unknown Arkham is 3, and Arkham Origins, which comes before Asylum, is zero. Simple math!

#7 Posted by Dreadpool10 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: No, no. It's Arkham 0. Arkham Asylum is 1, Ark City is the second, unknown Arkham is 3, and Arkham Origins, which comes before Asylum, is zero. Simple math!

#8 Posted by War Killer (20136 posts) - - Show Bio

Was the whole thing about Conroy mentioning on Twitter about him working on another Arkham game confirmed as true? Just curious.

As for what could possibly in Arkham 3, well going by what happened in Arkham City I'd place high bets that Scarecrow will be a major villain in the game due to the three easter eggs found in Arkham City. I also believe they may delve deeper into the whole "Gotham will burn" prophecy given to Batman by Azrael in Arkham City as well.

Personally I think they could make a Arkham Beyond game set in the future of the Arkham Universe, with Bruce Wayne having retired following the events of Arkham City with Joker and Talia al Ghul's deaths. The game could focus on Terry McGinnis as the new Batman with him having just recently taken up the mantle and follow him as he encounters some of his villains for the first time.

#9 Edited by RustyRoy (12012 posts) - - Show Bio

That Rocksteady is involved so is Conroy.

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: I have read a few of that guys pots.It's a bit of both.

#11 Posted by Lvenger (19320 posts) - - Show Bio

All we have is Conroy's tweet about a third Arkham game that got taken down and this video

#12 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

Conroy's tweet is the only thing we have.....

He's right,Origins is a PREQUEL to Alysum,thus making City the game that has the most recent continuity.

Im asking about the game that comes after City.

#13 Posted by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope the game is like court of owls. Allowing us to play as red robin , red hood , night wing , azreal , and damien. A guy can dream....

#14 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope the game is like court of owls. Allowing us to play as red robin , red hood , night wing , azreal , and damien. A guy can dream....

Or the "Death Of The Family".......where you play as each member of the Bat-family by their perspective of the situation....

But yeah,Court Of Owls,with some detective work would be awesome.

#15 Posted by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: yea death of the family is another good idea

#16 Posted by RisingBean (3870 posts) - - Show Bio

There is this. Lots more to be found.

#17 Posted by Bruxae (13503 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno but it should have Hush and Pyg in it, also I wouldnt mind the return of Grundy. and NOT put Joker as the big bad AGAIN.

#18 Edited by Crazy_Llama (36 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Arkham Origins is a prequel, removing it from the sequential titles. The next game will be "Arkham 3." Halo: Reach wasn't Halo 4. Gears Of War: Judgement (ew, I can't believe I'm acknowledging it's existence.) isn't Gears of War 4.

#19 Edited by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman says it;s AMAZING......so it is an AMAZING game.

I predict it to be like October-November 2014

#21 Edited by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEY!!!!!

#22 Posted by CheeseSticks (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to be a Batman game.

#23 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to be a Batman game.

We all believe and want that...
City left TOO much uncovered....(easter eggs)

#24 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10 said:

There is no way that there is an Arkham Zero.

That means non existent Arkham.

#25 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will land next year,November...

#26 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09

Guys.....have you thougth that maybe we(me) still old gen guys (PS3,360) could get an Arkham Origins 2 next year,and the new gen will get the Arkham 3 (City sequel).....just crossed my mind....im bummed.

#27 Edited by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for one thing, Batman will probably be in it.

#28 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: No I don't... there isn't enough time to make a sequel. But we will have the story dlc, I could see them making more story DLC in the future, especially one coming out around the time of Arkham 3 if it does come out next year.

#29 Edited by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: No I don't... there isn't enough time to make a sequel. But we will have the story dlc, I could see them making more story DLC in the future, especially one coming out around the time of Arkham 3 if it does come out next year.

The "Rockstar Project" is coming out next October-November,and as we know from the Arkham franchise,Asylum came out August,and City November.....so....a healthy mind would suggest....
And about the time you say....

1. Assassin's Creed games come out every damn year since 2009
  2. And like AO wasn't an "Arkham City.5"......thry needed a lot of time to put a remote claw in this.....c'mon.
@geekbait said:

Well for one thing, Batman will probably be in it.

"Batman & Robin" had Batman in it......

#30 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: True but, Arkham Origins had a lot of problems and it was made in about 1.5 years. WBM needs more time on their games.

#31 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: True but, Arkham Origins had a lot of problems and it was made in about 1.5 years. WBM needs more time on their games.

Tell them that.
I'm seing an AO sequel for PS3/360 only........but i crave for Arkham 3.

#32 Posted by nightwing817 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Conroy tweeted about the doing voiceover for an Arkham game, but what if he was actually talking about the Arkham movie coming out in 2014? It's based in the same universe as the games.

#33 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Wait...that was Batman? I thought it was George Clooney making a fool of himself!

#34 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekbait said:

@punyparker: Wait...that was Batman? I thought it was George Clooney making a fool of himself!

Yeah that was Batman.......i don't blame you,i got it the 5th time i watched it.....i always thought it was a very long toy commercial. :P

(to be honest,when i was 7 and saw it for the first time.....i liked it.....)

#35 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: I actually did, too. I saw it when I was really young because I was only 1 when it came out. I feel like 3-7 year olds were that movie's target audience anyway, haha.

#36 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

That Rocksteady is involved so is Conroy.

I think this is pretty much it.

#37 Posted by PunyParker (9784 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekbait said:

@punyparker: I actually did, too. I saw it when I was really young because I was only 1 when it came out. I feel like 3-7 year olds were that movie's target audience anyway, haha.

It did its job well.....