#1 Posted by chromenyte97 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if it just seems like this to me, but non-powered humans tend to have better luck in terms of combat in the marvel universe due to its greater number of non-op level superstrength reliant superhumans. I was just wondering what would happen if batman was placed in the marvel universe, (with same backstory as in dc) Would he still be one of the top dogs like in DC? and in terms of combat; How well would he fare?

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromenyte97: He'd be in the company of Spider-man (i still consider him around a street level crime fighter), Daredevil and Punisher. There's also been a cool crossover.

#3 Posted by SoA (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

well technically , moon knight , black panther , and daredevil , with a little spider-man are all analogues of batman . as for combat the most similar to his own rogues would be spidey's .

#4 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

He will ask to return to DC because Deadpool is going to annoy him pretty quick.

#5 Edited by Vikings (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I could definitely see him and Tony Stark exchanging some ideas about new weapons and technologies to use. Not sure how useful his detective-like abilities will be in the Marvel universe though.

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh*t would get done.....New York crime would be way down. Even more so since Marvel has better resources and tech than DC. He'd probably teach all those heroes how to be more effective or they'll learn by watching him. Batman would be the top dog.

#7 Posted by darkman61288 (741 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see how Batman interacts with Tony Stark. It would be funny watching them exchange notes on various gadgets and technologies.

#9 Posted by bornonamonday (54 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd get his ass whooooped! j/k j/k, he'd be Moon Knight

#10 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Punisher team-ups here we come

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh*t would get done.....New York crime would be way down. Even more so since Marvel has better resources and tech than DC. He'd probably teach all those heroes how to be more effective or they'll learn by watching him. Batman would be the top dog.

lol

#12 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would laugh at him for being a sissy and not killing. Then Batman would give Punisher an angry look and Punisher would cry.