What about the photos that Jim Gordon saw?

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By galeme

In the 37th issue we see Jim Gordon is looking at some photos. And in this old photos we saw the Joker and thought he may be an immortal or he found the Lazarus Pit or whatever. But in the last issue it is sad that he is not immortal. So how this photos could happen?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And when exactly Joker found this dionesium water stuff?

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Master_Thief

Joker found it when he fell of the cliff in death of a family and those pics were most likely photoshopped

He isn't immortal just found a pool of healing water

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker found it when he fell of the cliff in death of a family and those pics were most likely photoshopped

He isn't immortal just found a pool of healing water

That's what i thought. Thanks a lot.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By GustavoBurciaga1

All those photos were all fakes. Joker wanted to make everyone believe that he was something that was much larger than life, larger than anything, so he pretended to be a demonic immortal god. When in reality he was just some guy who fell off a cliff and was able to find Dionesium that healed him. That's why when Jim shot him, he recovered quickly. That and considering there was no blood. I think he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All those photos were all fakes. Joker wanted to make everyone believe that he was something that was much larger than life, larger than anything, so he pretended to be a demonic immortal god. When in reality he was just some guy who fell off a cliff and was able to find Dionesium that healed him. That's why when Jim shot him, he recovered quickly. That and considering there was no blood. I think he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

Thanks for your answer sir.