#1 Posted by neale7 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or is Two-Face majorly overdue a good story arc with Batman? The last one i can remember that had Harvey as a central figure was Face the Face, which was a "one year later" story in 2006. I really can't think of one since.
In my opinion, he needs a good run to re-cement himself as a major Batman villain.

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio

@neale7: Well there's what looks to be a Batman and Two-Face 5 issue arc in Batman &...(formerly Batman & Robin) coming in October.

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, solicit:

BATMAN AND TWO-FACE #24
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
On sale OCTOBER 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
“The Big Burn” part one of five! Two-Face’s first epic in The New 52 sees Batman unraveling the mysterious connections between Harvey Dent’s life and the origin of Carrie Kelley!

#4 Posted by neale7 (167 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by BigL (618 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't aware of that either. Two-Face is one of my favorite villains so hopefully this arc is good. I absolutely love Long Halloween & Dark Victory so I'm with you that Two-Face is overdue a good story. Hopefully this turns out to be good, I'll be picking it up, kind of dropped Batman & Robin when Batman &___ started, the only one I've read is Batman & Batgirl

#6 Edited by Breadspread (771 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@neale7:

Well there's what looks to be a Batman and Two-Face 5 issue arc in Batman &...(formerly Batman & Robin) coming in October.

Why the F*ck is Carry Kelly there -_-

#8 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Apparently there's a "mysterious connection" between her and Two-Face.

They must just really want her involved for some reason, and having a connection to characters must make her seem more important.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller:

Apparently there's a "mysterious connection" between her and Two-Face.

They must just really want her involved for some reason, and having a connection to characters must make her seem more important.

URGGG!!!!!!!

Is it just me or do you think Peter is gonna make her Robin?

#10 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@ultrastarkiller:

URGGG!!!!!!!

It kind of seems that way. I don't know why they would be making her such a frequent part of the series if that wasn't the plan.

#11 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@ultrastarkiller:

URGGG!!!!!!!

It kind of seems that way. I don't know why they would be making her such a frequent part of the series if that wasn't the plan.

True, unless they plan on killing her off........naw your probably right.

#12 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: It makes me wonder what Harper Row would end up doing. A lot of people thought she would be the new Robin after all.

#13 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ya I thought that too, but I thought her conquest was over when Batman abused her haha

#14 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (8343 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a connection between Two-Face and Carrie Kelly?

#16 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (7630 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6721 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ya I thought that too, but I thought her conquest was over when Batman abused her haha

What issue was that?

Batman 18

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

They seemed to be friendly enough by the end of the issue. But Carrie does seem like the more likely choice.

#18 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ehh I prefer Bruce to be solo for awhile. I rather have Tim put the suit back on then Kelly haha

#19 Edited by ViperKing (424 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for the Two-Face arc in Batman and Robin. He hasn't been the main villain in the New 52 for any series.