• 81 results
#51 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

#52 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

#53 Posted by God_Spawn (38233 posts) - - Show Bio

After Jason finally settles all issues with the Batfamily, has his face almost melted off and killed once again by the Joker, Bruce gets him into fighting some terrorists with him in cover up to secretly try and get Jason to remember anything about his resurrection so Bruce could revive Damian.

#54 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

I don't have the scan but some incarnation of him kicked a man as he was putting his gun into the front of his waist band.

The man blew his Grayson off...

I think it's ASBAR, not sure though.

What Book is this from?

I think it's from All Star Batman and Robin, but I'm not sure. It fits the characterization of All Star pretty well.

Thats Flashpoint not All-Star

#55 Posted by waezi2 (8293 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: Actually, when someone accused him for during it well-knowingly (I dont remember who), he answered that it was actually a way to make Robin the good cop to his bad cop.

#56 Posted by youmessinwithme (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

drowning someone in acid?

#57 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

I don't have the scan but some incarnation of him kicked a man as he was putting his gun into the front of his waist band.

What Book is this from?

I think it's from All Star Batman and Robin, but I'm not sure. It fits the characterization of All Star pretty well.

Really O.o, in the book FlashPoint or the continued Stories of Batman during FlashPoint?

Are you Avenging Bolts clone?

#58 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

After Jason finally settles all issues with the Batfamily, has his face almost melted off and killed once again by the Joker, Bruce gets him into fighting some terrorists with him in cover up to secretly try and get Jason to remember anything about his resurrection so Bruce could revive Damian.

I am calling someone that cares about my family abuse!!
Look how much people cares about this!!!

#59 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

What Book is this from?

Really O.o, in the book FlashPoint or the continued Stories of Batman during FlashPoint?

Are you Avenging Bolts clone?

Avenging Bolt?

#60 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Dreadpool10 (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and sent a plague on our houses!

Oh and he created his worst enemy...

#63 Posted by Ostyo (9256 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and sent a plague on our houses!

Oh and he created his worst enemy...

Not true, this is a myth, even if The origin of the Joker is the whole Red Hood Gang, the story show the Joker jumping to scape of Batman.

Batman didnt throw him.

#65 Edited by consolemaster001 (6035 posts) - - Show Bio

Make dick grayson eat rats.

#66 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (7635 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a cockblocker.

#67 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Obligatory:

What's the context of this one again?

#68 Posted by Outside_85 (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@mitran said:

@thecheesestabber said:

What Book is this from?

You sure? I just browsed through the Azzarello written Flashpoint: Batman, and while he (Thomas) is a much bigger douche than Bruce (since he lets criminals fall to their doom from the buildings next to the alley where Bruce was shot), I didn't see him do that stunt.

#69 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: I was wrong. I thought the blood on his suit was the red circle from Thomas's costume. I believe Someone stated it was from Dick Grayson's term as Batman

#71 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

#72 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@herokiller12344 said:

@fodigg said:

Obligatory:

What's the context of this one again?

Poisoned ice cream.

Who ever came up with that must've laughed himself to sleep.

#73 Edited by TheBhramaBull (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted point out, Batman took Dick on as Robin to help bring his parents' killers to justice in order to save him from ending up like Bruce. There's a nice scene in Court of Owl's though where Bruce tells him that really Dick saved him though.

#74 Edited by Divine_Disorder (118 posts) - - Show Bio

That poor guy eating the ice cream. I LOL'd so hard. Are those his teeth flying through the air?

Batman's also a dick in the Christmas story "Yes, Tyrone, There Is a Santa Claus". That one was hysterical, too. XD

#75 Posted by SlayerOFEVIL (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl: Agreed, Even a new 52 16 year old Dick Grayson is pushing it. But when you have a 10 year old Assassin Son who has the urge to kill like, anything that moves...I think I'd rather sick him on some punk ass gangsters, then leave him alone with a house guest. I mean he was biologically prepared to replace Bruce, should he perish

#76 Posted by Divine_Disorder (118 posts) - - Show Bio

From the Bronze Age (Detective Comics #399). Not entirely sure if this qualifies as "douchebag" but what the heck.

#77 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by ComicStooge (13735 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by Billy Batson (58265 posts) - - Show Bio

The scans with ice cream and Batman making someone shoot themselves are from Batman: Jekyll and Hyde.

BB

#80 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

The scans with ice cream and Batman making someone shoot themselves are from Batman: Jekyll and Hyde.

BB

Tell me about it :D?

#81 Posted by TDK_1997 (15076 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea,that was pretty douchy.

#82 Posted by Jayc1324 (13143 posts) - - Show Bio

Not killing the joker