• 102 results
#1 Edited by HushoftheWind (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if all the assassins has been listed outside of Deathstroke, but i can think of 2 more they might include: Lady Shiva and KGBeast. It almost feels like a metal gear solid type of senario with the whole Batman vs 8 assassins. Who do you guys think the 8 assassins are?

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be tough but:

1. Deathstroke

2. KGBeast

3. Lady Shiva

4. Deadshot

Can't think of any other.

#3 Edited by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps Merlyn

#4 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they all assassins? And are there only 8 villains total? I didn't read the description that closely. I hope they have Joker and Freeze, but I guess they aren't really assassins.

#5 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower: I really doubt either of those villains will be in the game. With Hamil closing the book on his Joker voice work and both being present in the previous game, I would think they would want to branch out more. Anyway, the description says they are specifically assassins, not just villains.

#6 Edited by BatCow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I speculate these might be among the 8

David Cain

Talia al Ghul

Nyssa al Ghul

Azrael (perhaps the previous one, prior to Michael Lane)

NoBody

maybe even a Talon?

#7 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic but I hope Batman is training Dick in this game.

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

Lady Shiva

David Cain

Deadshot

Bronze Tiger

Richard Dragon

Bane

#10 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Likely:

Deathstroke, Lady Shiva, Deadshot, Bane

Possible:

David Cain

Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Catman, KG Beast

Unlikely:

David Cain, NoBody, Cheshire, Talon (Willaim Cobb, only reason why I put him here and not possible is because it might be to avoid confusion with the good Talon), The Phantasm, Copperhead, Mad Dog, Any Other League of Assassins Member

Boss:

Ras, Talia, Sensei, or Nyssa (though very unlikely) Al Ghul

#11 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

Deadshot

Lady Shiva

David Cain

Bronze Tiger

Catman

KGBeast

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be tough but:

1. Deathstroke

2. KGBeast

3. Lady Shiva

4. Deadshot

Can't think of any other.

The Al ghul family

#13 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- Hopefully not Shiva because we all know(or i would hope so) that Bruce is inferior to Shiva.

#14 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Likely:

Deathstroke, Lady Shiva, Deadshot, Bane

Possible:

David Cain

Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Catman, KG Beast

Unlikely:

David Cain, NoBody, Cheshire, Talon (Willaim Cobb, only reason why I put him here and not possible is because it might be to avoid confusion with the good Talon), The Phantasm, Copperhead, Mad Dog, Any Other League of Assassins Member

Boss:

Ras, Talia, Sensei, or Nyssa (though very unlikely) Al Ghul

Co-signing this list.

#15 Posted by nightwing89 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Inclusion of The Phantasm would be so sick

#16 Posted by Calvalier (50 posts) - - Show Bio

David Cain would be a good inclusion.@batcow: I had a thought about Talon, but I'd think he's far too recent to be included.

#17 Edited by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, Lady Shiva, Deadshot... that's all I can think off...

I suspect a Talon easter egg, but nothing super.

#19 Posted by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

I suspect a Talon easter egg, but nothing super.

That'd be awesome !

#20 Edited by Ghost_Knight (39 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had to pick them it would be:

Deathstroke - We already know he's in. Regardless, I see him wanting to prove to the world just how dangerous and good he is by bringing down the Bat which would the biggest hit of his career. Also wanting to prove he's the world's best assassin that could kill anybody no matter who it is.

Deadshot - Being the world's best and most dangerous marksman with such a huge rep he wants to kill Batman as trophy and similar to Slade he wants the bragging rights to say that he killed the Bat.

Lady Shiva - Being obsessed with being the best martial artist in the world its easy to see why she would want to test her skills against the legendary Batman and kill him in combat to increase her rep among other fighters.

David Cain - His former sensei and master assassin. I can see Cain wanting to test just how good his star student (Bruce Wayne) has become who's made a huge name for himself now as Batman. It would also be cool to see Cassandra Cain make a cameo or at least get a mention.

Chesire - Could serve some as the "Poison Ivy" of the story/game and maybe poison him some how.

KGBeast - Basically its like 10 Nights of the Beast all over again only Batman is the target now.

Nobody/Morgan Ducard - Due to their past and rivalry with one another. For him its personal and I can definitely see him taking the job just so he could take Bruce/Batman out the way for good.

The Sensei & the League of Assassins - I think makes sense due to being Ra's Al Ghul's father giving them a connection plus Bruce has always proven to be a major foil for The Sensei and the LoA in the past. I could see Talia coming in to help him out here just as she did in Arkham City. Of course, I wouldn't mind if Ra's Al Ghul himself showed up instead of The Sensei either.

I'd also love to see The Court of Owls/Talons make an appearance but that could be asking for too much. Another honorable mention would be Zeiss who would could potentially fit in as well and is an interesting character to me.

#21 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

Bane

KGBeast

Lady Shiva

Deadshot

David Cain

#22 Posted by ssoyele (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: But thats what makes it great, batman fighting against difficult odds

#23 Edited by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had to pick them it would be:

Deathstroke - We already know he's in. Regardless, I see him wanting to prove to the world just how dangerous and good he is by bringing down the Bat which would the biggest hit of his career. Also wanting to prove he's the world's best assassin that could kill anybody no matter who it is.

Deadshot - Being the world's best and most dangerous marksman with such a huge rep he wants to kill Batman as trophy and similar to Slade he wants the bragging rights to say that he killed the Bat.

Lady Shiva - Being obsessed with being the best martial artist in the world its easy to see why she would want to test her skills against the legendary Batman and kill him in combat to increase her rep among other fighters.

David Cain - His former sensei and master assassin. I can see Cain wanting to test just how good his star student (Bruce Wayne) has become who's made a huge name for himself now as Batman. It would also be cool to see Cassandra Cain make a cameo or at least get a mention.

Chesire - Could serve some as the "Poison Ivy" of the story/game and maybe poison him some how.

KGBeast - Basically its like 10 Nights of the Beast all over again only Batman is the target now.

Nobody/Morgan Ducard - Due to their past and rivalry with one another. For him its personal and I can definitely see him taking the job just so he could take Bruce/Batman out the way for good.

The Sensei & the League of Assassins - I think makes sense due to being Ra's Al Ghul's father giving them a connection plus Bruce has always proven to be a major foil for The Sensei and the LoA in the past. I could see Talia coming in to help him out here just as she did in Arkham City. Of course, I wouldn't mind if Ra's Al Ghul himself showed up instead of The Sensei either.

I'd also love to see The Court of Owls/Talons make an appearance but that could be asking for too much. Another honorable mention would be Zeiss who would could potentially fit in as well and is an interesting character to me.

actually i could see most of this.

#24 Edited by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssoyele said:

@thejman251: But thats what makes it great, batman fighting against difficult odds

- Hmm, i agree if and only if it's done well.

- Bruce beating Shiva easily in hand to hand combat , with not even a batarang or any gadget in sight ,as if she were some random member from the league of assassins, ala DITF and possibly other stories, is simply unacceptable as far as i'm concerned.

- If they're including Shiva, they'd better do it correctly to void blatant WIS and CIS and there better be some believable plot device for Bruce to use.

#25 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight against Shiva, in Superman/Batman, was to last another while, I agree with that, but we have to remember, that Batman is really stronger than Shiva, and this is a huge advantage in a fight.

I would like to see a fight between Batman and Shiva in this game.

#26 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Deathstroke

2. Deadshot

3. David Cain

4. Lady Shiva

5. Bronze Tiger

6. Black Spider

7. Wrath

8. NKV Demon

#27 Posted by roboadmiral (549 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that they're going to take a page out of The Dark Knight and make the Joker the final assassin when all the others can't get the job done.

#28 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Sportsmaster? He became a badass thanks the YJ cartoon.

#29 Posted by XIIXIIX (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@batcow said:

I speculate these might be among the 8

David Cain

Talia al Ghul

Nyssa al Ghul

Azrael (perhaps the previous one, prior to Michael Lane)

NoBody

maybe even a Talon?

ooooh i really hope a Talon is in the game!

#30 Posted by JamDamage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

how about Ducard?? Isn't he an assasin as well?? Maybe Sportsmaster because of Young Justice making him so cool??

#31 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

how about Ducard?? Isn't he an assasin as well?? Maybe Sportsmaster because of Young Justice making him so cool??

You know I thought about Young Justice, but I doubt it. DC barely adopted things from young justice, and I doubt the game developers are going to grab things from a canceled show.

#32 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

1 death stroke

2 dead shot

3 lady shiva

4 talia al ghoul

5 no body

6 sports master

7merlyin

Can't think of any more

#33 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by LOLMAN2012 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

1. DeathStroke

2. DeadShot

3. Bane

4. Zsasz

5. Great White Shark

6. Killer Croc

7. Joker

8. Scarecrow

They all killers and assassins...

#35 Posted by GingaNinja122 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would count on

Deadshot

Deathstroke

Lady Shiva

And possibly people like

David Cain (not well known)

Hush (if he's counted as a hired gun)

Red Hood aka Jason Todd (unlikely because Bruce Wayne is only supposed to be Batman for a little in this game)

Joker as Red Hood (would be really cool if they do this)

Azrael (although Batman seemed oblivious to him in Arkham City)

Chesire (just seems unlikely)

Talia Al Ghul (not really a gun for hire)

Merlyn (not very known)

Zsasz (not really a gun for hire but may still be interested)

Hook (if he's a really from comics)

Bane, possibly before the venom (this is very possible but I have doubts)

Sports Master (possible but just something about him makes me say probably not)

Killer Croc (very possible but i hope they use different characters than those from the first ones like Killer Croc)

...and many other possibilities. These hired guns all have little or no powers and there is a possibility that one of the assassins will have a decent amount of power although I wouldn't expect anyone to be too powerful since it's a Batman game. Even though the game will obviously stress the assassins in the game hired by Black Mask (before the mask was permanently stuck to his face), there is a large possibility for other iconic Batman villains like Penguin, Two-Face, and Joker. Sorry I wrote a lot.

#36 Edited by roboadmiral (549 posts) - - Show Bio

I would guess that most of them will be the traditional DC assassins (Deathstroke, Deadshot, etc.) but the final one will be the Joker. A big part of young Batman stories is when things start to escalate in Gotham and the "freaks" start to move in.

#37 Edited by ronnyex1234 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Morgan DuCard is one of the assassins and he looks pretty boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

although very unlIkely sInce thIs Is a prequel I thInk It would be cool to have damIan try to kIll hIs father or have some assassIn from the future so they could throw In terry

#39 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that red hood will be the last one and it will be the creation of joker

#40 Posted by RustyRoy (13556 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Deathstroke.
  2. Deadshot.
  3. David Cain.
  4. Lady Shiva.
  5. Sports Master.
  6. Bane.
  7. Merlyn.
  8. The Sensai.
#41 Edited by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

What I hope

1 Deathstroke

2 Deadshot

3 Lady Shiva (well we know that Copperhead is in this so maybe she can take her role)

4 Taila Al Ghul

5 Bane

6 Hush (I realize this is impossible but Prometheus would be cool.)

7 maybe Firefly

8 Catman (not that likely)

Prometheus would also be superawesome.

#42 Posted by Mimic9ll9l (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This game takes place in the past... id love to see Hush but its not likely since they introduced him in Arkham City. Same with Azrael...

Im placing my money on

1. Deathstroke Trailer

2. Deadshot Trailer

3. Bane introducing the breaking of Batman

4. Ras Al Ghul

5. Talia Al Ghul Love interest and explaination on why they knew each other already in Arkham City

6. Lady Shive

7. Cheshire

8. Prometheus

Also if you look up top 8 assassins this link will come up and i find it quite accurate.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Assassins

#43 Posted by RustyRoy (13556 posts) - - Show Bio

Scratch Merlyn, he's a GA villain. Prometheus will probably be one of the assassins.

#44 Posted by Jayc1324 (13198 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and deadshot are in it, dead shot was in the trailer. I would like to see Cain, shiva and kgbeast as well

#45 Posted by xcombatchuck777x (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I compiled a list of predictions at http://www.zacandchuck.com/?p=487. But here goes my recap: Deathstroke and Deadshot confirmed. For a list of possibilities, I considered Merlyn, The Sensei, Firefly, David Cain, Lady Shiva, KGBeast, Onomatopoeia, Cassandra Cain and Cluemaster. I think KGBeast, Merlyn, David Cain, The Sensei, and Lady Shiva are all likely candidates, the others I just mentioned for fun.

My reason behind Onomatopoeia, was for DLC. I thought a cool side story could involve Baphomet and his gaining Bruce's trust.

I chose Cluemaster to either be an assassin, or a "Hush" like side mission, following the clues to each crime scene until you finally reach Cluemaster. Cluemaster could also step in for the Riddler for the Riddler side missions. Warner Brothers said that Batman's rogues won't make much of an appearance...

Another side story I thought would be fun would be hunting down the Grayson's killers on the night it happens. During the main story, Batman intercepts a call about a possible hit at the Circus, and shows up as Bruce Wayne...

To continue with the "Origins" theme, perhaps the Red Hood could make an appearance. Instead of being Jason Todd, it would be the original, the Joker. The developers talk about Batman learning from his mistakes, and one of his greatest mistakes was the creation of the Joker.

As for DLC, since there will be no Robin or Nightwing, and possibly not even Catwoman, I'd like to see Green Arrow in Gotham to assist Bruce. Maybe even have Ollie show up for a business meeting with Bruce Wayne, and the two meet later that night on a roof top. And the World's Greatest Detective obviously deduces Ollie's identity... That could be a lot of fun, playing around with those two's chemistry.

Well, the full article is here: http://www.zacandchuck.com/?p=487, tell me what you guys think!

#46 Edited by JohnnyGat (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

I compiled a list of predictions at http://www.zacandchuck.com/?p=487. But here goes my recap: Deathstroke and Deadshot confirmed. For a list of possibilities, I considered Merlyn, The Sensei, Firefly, David Cain, Lady Shiva, KGBeast, Onomatopoeia, Cassandra Cain and Cluemaster. I think KGBeast, Merlyn, David Cain, The Sensei, and Lady Shiva are all likely candidates, the others I just mentioned for fun.

My reason behind Onomatopoeia, was for DLC. I thought a cool side story could involve Baphomet and his gaining Bruce's trust.

I chose Cluemaster to either be an assassin, or a "Hush" like side mission, following the clues to each crime scene until you finally reach Cluemaster. Cluemaster could also step in for the Riddler for the Riddler side missions. Warner Brothers said that Batman's rogues won't make much of an appearance...

Another side story I thought would be fun would be hunting down the Grayson's killers on the night it happens. During the main story, Batman intercepts a call about a possible hit at the Circus, and shows up as Bruce Wayne...

To continue with the "Origins" theme, perhaps the Red Hood could make an appearance. Instead of being Jason Todd, it would be the original, the Joker. The developers talk about Batman learning from his mistakes, and one of his greatest mistakes was the creation of the Joker.

As for DLC, since there will be no Robin or Nightwing, and possibly not even Catwoman, I'd like to see Green Arrow in Gotham to assist Bruce. Maybe even have Ollie show up for a business meeting with Bruce Wayne, and the two meet later that night on a roof top. And the World's Greatest Detective obviously deduces Ollie's identity... That could be a lot of fun, playing around with those two's chemistry.

Well, the full article is here: http://www.zacandchuck.com/?p=487, tell me what you guys think!

There were some screens released I believed from gameinformers website showing both Bane and Joker, and in those screens Joker was very much the white clown we all know. Given that the main story involves Black Mask it seems highly unlikely that they'll add the Red Hood turning into Joker simply because a tale like that feels like it should be more than a side mission and it's hard to imagine that within the timeline of the story the transition wouldn't feel rushed.

Maybe as a prequel DLC but not as part of the main storyline.

My prediction on who some of the Assassins might be include people like Lady Shiva and Merlyn but I wouldn't be surprised if they took some of the new creations from the New 52 for a spin. I can totally see a Talon and or Nobody as Assassins.

#47 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Deathstroke
  • Lady Shiva
  • Deadshot
  • Hush
  • Talon
#48 Posted by xTheDarkKnightx (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my list who I think it's 100% right

1.Deathstroke

2.DeadShot

3.Hush

4. Lady Shiva

5.KGBeast

6.Bane

7.David Cain

8.Merlyn

#49 Posted by xcombatchuck777x (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@xthedarkknightx: no hush. how? hush was introduced later in storyline. this is a,prequel. no Bane, hes not an assassin.

#50 Posted by PunyParker (12269 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Deadshot are the most popular....thats why they chose them for the trailer.