Terrence McGinnis and The Next Batman

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm really just curious on what the general consensus on his place in The Family. Personally, I've always considered Batmans' true future replacement to always be Terry, while a lot of my friends say it should be Dick. I've heard people say it should be Damian. I've even heard Tim thrown out a couple of times, (almost never hear of Jason though.)

So, I'm curious. Where do you think Terry fits in? Is he the real replacement for Bruce Wayne or no?

Avatar image for hauntedgraveyard
HauntedGraveyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HauntedGraveyard

@scouterv said:

Where do you think Terry fits in? Is he the real replacement for Bruce Wayne or no?

Well, since Future's End is canon, then yes Terry is the replacement for Bruce although it seemed as though Bruce hadn't given up the cowl yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry. Dick belongs as Nightwing. Damian is dead and would be an absolutely horrible Batman. Tim doesn't even like batman sometimes, I doubt he wants to be him.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one when dick became batman for a year it clearly shown that Dick wasnt really a fit for Batman it still joked around when he tried to be threatening it wasnt convincing and like Superman told him he was just walking around in Bruce's skin

Damian is dead

and Terry is just a lame character Bruce even being an old man was far more interesting

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Terry because Batman is his persona just as much as it is Bruce's imo. Dick for an immediate successor cause I can't see anyone else whos more prepared to fill the role.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disliked dick as batman. He got the job done most times, but be wasn't really batman. Just in Batman's costume.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I disliked dick as batman. He got the job done most times, but be wasn't really batman. Just in Batman's costume.

Me too.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By redwingx

It should be no one but Terry because hes the only one who wants to be Batman actually.

Dick is not Batman. He is best as Nightwing and Jason wants nothing to do with Batman. Tim doesn't want to become Batman either, he is own person and you can already telll that he will become a force to be reckoned with like Batman when he grows up.

All of them are better off as their own persona. They are not Batman except for abilities and talent.