blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackhawk000111
No Caption Provided

Batman vs. Darkseid! The penultimate chapter of “Robin Rises” is here! Can Batman bring Damian Wayne back from death? Concluded in this month’s

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman is going down.Can't wait to see this.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mandarinestro

*thoughts

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RustyRoy

Awesome cover, I shouldn't have stopped reading this series, hopefully we get a amazing Batman vs. Darkseid fight

@tensor said:

Yeah but hopefully he'll go down looking like a badass like he did in FC.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

I hope there's no fight,Batman just makes a deal with DS.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope he makes a deal that he didn't partake in the Flashpoint event. Then Batman can go back to old continuity.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rustyroy: Either that or we will see how bad this armour really is and what it can do.Who better to do the final test than Darkseid.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope he makes a deal that he didn't partake in the Flashpoint event. Then Batman can go back to old continuity.

I'd love if this happened.

I'm really hoping a slug fest is avoided at all costs,I dont see how Darkseid can come out looking good not to mention it defeats the point of the character,both actually. A battle of philosophy and will should be far better,deeper and truer to both Batman, Darkseid and Final Crisis/Return of Bruce Wayne.

Plz Tomasi make the right call here.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By infantfinite128

@entropy_aegis: I completely agree with you. Although I think if Snyder wrote it, Darkseid would just blast him with his Omega Beams out of annoyance for Batman's filibustering.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackhawk000111

I hope there's no fight,Batman just makes a deal with DS.

Wouldn't mind the armour being tested by characters like The Furies or Kalibak hope they don't make Uxas and Batman actually physically duke it out. Prefer a Darkseid that's a universal threat.

The deal thing sounds cool.

@rustyroy said:

Awesome cover, I shouldn't have stopped reading this series, hopefully we get a amazing Batman vs. Darkseid fight

@tensor said:

Yeah but hopefully he'll go down looking like a badass like he did in FC.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Agree ,I hope it will be something like this is one of my favorite Batman moments

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't mind the armour being tested by characters like The Furies or Kalibak hope they don't make Uxas and Batman actually physically duke it out. Prefer a Darkseid that's a universal threat.

The deal thing sounds cool.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope this end with Batman getting his ass kicked.

I am a Batman fan, but at this point his fanboys need to learn the facts of life.

Batman isnt as dagerous as John Constantine.

Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackhawk000111: That's one of my all time favorite Batman moments that you've posted.

I am a Batman fan, but at this point his fanboys need to learn the facts of life.

I'm curious, but why are you concerned about Batman fan boys? What does it matter to you if someone thinks Bruce is the best thing since sliced bread? I'm a fan of Batman as well, but I don't let anyone else's opinion deter me from what I enjoy. Neither should you. If a guy hates/loves Batman, so what? All that should matter is that you enjoy the character. Please don't take this as me trying to attack you or fight with you or something, because I'm not. Tone is difficult to accurately convey in text and I really am just curious why overzealous fans would make you want to see a character you like get his ass kicked.

I'm really hoping a slug fest is avoided at all costs,I dont see how Darkseid can come out looking good not to mention it defeats the point of the character,both actually. A battle of philosophy and will should be far better,deeper and truer to both Batman, Darkseid and Final Crisis/Return of Bruce Wayne.

Plz Tomasi make the right call here.

You are absolutely right about a battle of philosphy and will, but I want a fight, too. I think it could work both ways.

While my opinion seems to be in the minority here (oh well), I personally want to see what the Hellbat armor can do. Tomasi should have Bruce fight some parademon hordes; maybe Kalibak and the Furies like another viner suggested, just to show how powerful he is in the suit. If there is an actual encounter with Darkseid, I want them to duke it out! Batman challenges Darkseid as a distraction for his real plan; Darkseid humors him because he finds it amusing that one so small and insignificant would be defiant enough to take him on. During the exchange Bruce and Darkseid have a heated discussion about Bruce's actual plan that was set in motion moments ago. There are demands made, terms are agreed upon, and it all ends with Bruce in traction for a month or two in the cave and Uxas having his throne room in shambles and gaining a new respect for "mere mortals". In other words,getting Damian back should end similar to how getting Kara back did in Superman Batman: Supergirl.

@rustyroy said:

You should be reading this. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This so gonna be so bad*ss. I predict Darkseid gives him Damian back if batman leads him to his daughter on earth but that's just me. Either way I'm excited to see what the hellbat suit can do and how it stacks up against Darkseid.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ScouterV

...Curious as to why this is a thing, personally.

Why is a human, detective, gadget-master, facing a New God?

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

John Constantine is cunning, to be sure, but he's hardly one of the most dangerous, or more dangerous than Batman.

He's quite a crafty bastard, though.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangebat said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

John Constantine is cunning, to be sure, but he's hardly one of the most dangerous, or more dangerous than Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman had no idea how he made everything he did, got inside his home and the batmobile.

Batfamily is The A Team.

But Constantine is MagGyver.

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By batcat91

@deathpoolthet1000: I haven't read this and I'm not familiar with the character but isn't Constantine basically the Dr Strange of the DC universe? I'm assuming he was able to do that through utilizing some kind of magic or mystical artifact. If that's the case it makes sense Batman cannot deduce how John was able to do that. Batman has a scientific mindset, and has little to no understanding of magic and the occult. He's completely out of his depth when it comes to that field

Anyway I"m with the general consensus that Batman should not be able to beat Darkseid. One of the few things I liked about the 1st volume of the new 52 justice league was that Darkseid was an overwhelming force that required the entire might of the Justice League. Superman, Wonder Woman and so on should not be able to overcome Darkseid individually. Darkseid when used to his full potential should be one of the most powerful entities in the DC universe

What I think should happen is demonstrate the Hellbat's combat capabilities and really showcasing the power suit's arsenal and how powerful it is. And yet despite how formidable Batman's hellbat suit is, it proves to be no match for the God of Evil. Batman has to use his intelligence and cunning to rescue his son and escape from Darkseid through the skin of his teeth.

I am however open to Batman laying waste to the denizens of Apocalypse and kicking Kalibak's #ss :D

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batcat91 said:

@deathpoolthet1000: I haven't read this and I'm not familiar with the character but isn't Constantine basically the Dr Strange of the DC universe? I'm assuming he was able to do that through utilizing some kind of magic or mystical artifact. If that's the case it makes sense Batman cannot deduce how John was able to do that. Batman has a scientific mindset, and has little to no understanding of magic and the occult. He's completely out of his depth when it comes to that field

He is not even close to Doctor Strange (doctor strange is more similar to doctor Fate) but he does use Magic. Batman did got help from Zatanna to put spell on the Batcave to stop anyone from teleporting with magic to it, but this doesn´t extend to his Batmobile.

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By batcat91

@scouterv said:

Hey at least he has a helmet on to protect himself with cosmic entities...cough...Lex...cough

No Caption Provided

Kidding aside though he's in Apocalypse to recover Damian's body. I'm not caught up but I believe Ra's embedded some powerful shard in Damian's body that the denizens of Apocalypse wanted and so took him back to their home world. Naturally Batman has to go back even though the odds are tremendously stacked against him

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By batcat91

@black_arrow: thanks for clarifying that for me. I had no idea that his batcave is magic-proof. I am ashamed to call myself a batfan now...hangs head in shame

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batcat91 said:

@scouterv said:

Hey at least he has a helmet on to protect himself with cosmic entities...cough...Lex...cough

No Caption Provided

Kidding aside though he's in Apocalypse to recover Damian's body. I'm not caught up but I believe Ra's embedded some powerful shard in Damian's body that the denizens of Apocalypse wanted and so took him back to their home world. Naturally Batman has to go back even though the odds are tremendously stacked against him

I mean more, why is this even a thing, in that under no circumstances should Batman be fighting Darkseid. Just seems, even with the Hellbat Armor, Darkseid should be way out of his league.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@batcat91 said:

He is not even close to Doctor Strange (doctor strange is more similar to doctor Fate) but he does use Magic. Batman did got help from Zatanna to put spell on the Batcave to stop anyone from teleporting with magic to it, but this doesn´t extend to his Batmobile.

Constantine has saved the world.

Tricked beings that would had stomped Batman without a problem.

Lucifer, Gabriel, Merlin and even trick God to save him.

Escaped from hell.

Hacked Batman computer.

Dracula himself say he is one of the of the smartest human being that has ever lived, Superman can say anything he want bu Dracula meet more people since he has lived for way more time.

He can play people to make them do whatever he wants, not dumb, but really really smart people.

A also he recruited Batman and Superman to work for him, he manipulated them.

Also John Constantine has the power he is in the place he needs to be, things will happen so he gets the upper hand and to met people he will need help from.

In another word, Deus Ex Machina power.

Constantine dont looks as dangerous as Batman, because he uses his mind as his weapon more that Batman.

People believe Batman is dangerous based on the fact he has the toys and fights a lot.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@batcat91 said:

Constantine has saved the world.

Tricked beings that would had stomped Batman without a problem.

Lucifer, Gabriel, Merlin and even trick God to save him.

Escaped from hell.

Hacked Batman computer.

Dracula himself say he is one of the of the smartest human being that has ever lived, Superman can say anything he want bu Dracula meet more people since he has lived for way more time.

He can play people to make them do whatever he wants, not dumb, but really really smart people.

A also he recruited Batman and Superman to work for him, he manipulated them.

Also John Constantine has the power he is in the place he needs to be, things will happen so he gets the upper hand and to met people he will need help from.

In another word, Deus Ex Machina power.

Constantine dont looks as dangerous as Batman, because he uses his mind as his weapon more that Batman.

People believe Batman is dangerous based on the fact he has the toys and fights a lot.

• Ok he saved the world, as Batman did hundreds of times.
  • Well Darkseid would literally stomp Batman yet Batman has tricked him. There many examples of this.
  • I will admit that is pretty impressive.
  • ok
  • Many people had Hacked the bat computer
  • Ra's has lived pretty long too and he says the samethings about Batman
  • k
  • Would need context to this.
  • This is one of the biggest adavantes that he has.
  • No Batman is dangerous because he never quits and that makes him capable of eventually finding a way to beat his opponent (Also he is one of the smartest man's in the world). The thing about his toys is completely null because Superman himself said that he knew ways to improve some of them, so yeah he doesn´t find Batman´s toys dangerous.
batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: I think you should pm blackhawk000111 since I believe he's pretty up to date with the Batman and Robin series, he'll be able to clarify it for you. Darkseid is out of Batman's league in terms of power, he's a new god but Batman doesn't have a choice in the matter. Tomasi's Batman and Robin has been for the most part really good and a lot of fans have been enjoying the latest issues so far. I'm confident that this issue will be great as well

Heroes are put into situations that seem impossible all the time. It par for the course for superhero comics really

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: I will.

@jayc1324 said:

This so gonna be so bad*ss. I predict Darkseid gives him Damian back if batman leads him to his daughter on earth but that's just me. Either way I'm excited to see what the hellbat suit can do and how it stacks up against Darkseid.

That would be cool.

@orangebat said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman had no idea how he made everything he did, got inside his home and the batmobile.

Batfamily is The A Team.

Is Constantine using magic here because if he isn't then every bone in his body would've been broken and from what you said and what I've heard from others Constantine seems to be the biggest PIS character in fiction and yet no one has a problem with that.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

Is Constantine using magic here because if he isn't then every bone in his body would've been broken and from what you said and what I've heard from others Constantine seems to be the biggest PIS character in fiction and yet no one has a problem with that.

People only got a problem with that if the character who is said to have tons of Pis, is more respected than most of the other characters.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Batman cant get a plan, Constantine is a s good at prep as Batman and is an improvisation master.

Constantine can get back from the afterlife by his own feet.

Batman isnt always going to win and people has to learn to deal with it.

He is never going to quit and get a plan, but that dont mean he is always going to win.

That is why he is so great.

@rustyroy said:

@jayc1324 said:

That would be cool.

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@orangebat said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batfamily is The A Team.

Constantine has regeneration powers, that is why, even when he isnt as strong as Batman he can take the hit.

Also people dont care mostly because this isnt being the most human of all characters doing the most inhuman things ever and he is using magic and magic things around him.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Batman cant get a plan, Constantine is a s good at prep as Batman and is an improvisation master.

Constantine can get back from the afterlife by his own feet.

Batman isnt always going to win and people has to learn to deal with it.

He is never going to quit and get a plan, but that dont mean he is always going to win.

That is why he is so great.

@rustyroy said:

@jayc1324 said:

That would be cool.

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@orangebat said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batfamily is The A Team.

Constantine has regeneration powers, that is why, even when he isnt as strong as Batman he can take the hit.

Also people dont care mostly because this isnt being the most human of all characters doing the most inhuman things ever and he is using magic and magic things around him.

But he doesn't use magic that much, he tricks and cons, doesn't he? So its still PIS.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jmarshmallow

I'm just excited to see what the Hellbat armor can do! I really hope Bats and Darkseid face off.

Oh, and JohnCon and Batman are equally dangerous, just in different ways.

It's stupid to compare them.

JohnCon has come to Batman for help, and vice-versa. They both bring valuable skills to the table.

Jmarshmallow

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batcat91 said:

@scouterv: I think you should pm blackhawk000111 since I believe he's pretty up to date with the Batman and Robin series, he'll be able to clarify it for you. Darkseid is out of Batman's league in terms of power, he's a new god but Batman doesn't have a choice in the matter. Tomasi's Batman and Robin has been for the most part really good and a lot of fans have been enjoying the latest issues so far. I'm confident that this issue will be great as well

Heroes are put into situations that seem impossible all the time. It par for the course for superhero comics really

Just seems this would be the kind of thing you call in the entire Justice League for. I mean, they barely managed to beat him back when he invaded Earth, but they beat him. They way play him up, Darkseid is a threat no single hero can beat.

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's funny I don't remember anyone bringing up Constantine. I seriously think you're trolling half the time because no normal person is that worked up about fanboys. You aren't much of a Batman fan when you clearly enjoy saying he's overrated and knocking him more than praising him. I honestly don't think I've ever seen you say anything positive about him it's always "Batman fanboys need to learn he can't beat anyone" or how he's not that smart or your new favorite about Constantine being more dangerous than him (I can understand that line of thinking) and smarter than him (lolno). You'll always notice if anyone overrates him but when he's underrated you never respond. You'd argue with someone who says Batman is the smartest comic book character ever but say nothing if someone said he's the dumbest ever. In your biased mind Batman getting overrated is the most unforgivable sin ever but it's ok for people to underrate and hate on him. Please tell me OTHER than Batman which characters do you think are overrated? Seriously, I'm actually very curious and not trying to be rude. Or is Batman the only character in the history of comics who is overrated?

Lastly, did you have a bad run in with Batman fans irl? Because this obsession you have with trying to prove how overrated he is and how terrible his fans are is getting old and weird.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@batcat91 said:

Just seems this would be the kind of thing you call in the entire Justice League for. I mean, they barely managed to beat him back when he invaded Earth, but they beat him. They way play him up, Darkseid is a threat no single hero can beat.

The entire JL is too afraid of Darkseid they refuse to help Batman and tried to stop him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: There was no need to mention Constantine here.

A Batman vs Darkseid encounter should NOT be a slugfest,it defeats the point of Darkseid,cheapens and story and frankly it cheapens Batman as well.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All right i see it going down like this. We see the full use of the hell bat on darkseid, It causes DS pain but not enough for him to be ko'ed or killed. Then DS commences on giving an ass beating to Bruce in which Bruce tanks with his suit ( but not for long as his suit can't take any more damage). We then see Bruce making a deal with DS in which Damian is given back.

@jayc1324 said:

This

I'm just excited to see what the Hellbat armor can do! I really hope Bats and Darkseid face off.

Oh, and JohnCon and Batman are equally dangerous, just in different ways.

It's stupid to compare them.

JohnCon has come to Batman for help, and vice-versa. They both bring valuable skills to the table.

Jmarshmallow

and This. No idea why JohnBat hype is even talked about in this thread.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Black_Arrow

@jayc1324 said:

@black_arrow: did he get help from zatanna in new 52?

No that was all Pre new 52 in my knowledge.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jasoninthewoods
cant_catch_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I hope Batman will get to kick Darkseid's ass for once, physically, with some magical and technological implants that catch Darkseid by surprise.

Imagine how awesome it would be to see a human beating a god. Haven't seen something that awesome since Final Crisis and The Dark Knight Returns non-canon story.