So how does Arkham Knight compare?

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Im going to get the game this weekend and was wondering how this one compares to the other games. Do you think it is better, worse, or about the same. I just was wondering where I should set my expectations so I dont get disapointed like with Origins. Please no spoilers.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Best in the series.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

What Mongul said.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

I'll say this. Arkham Knight had extremely high expectations and the game exactly meets them.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gameplay is AMAZING and the open world is kind of mind blowing at times. Unfortunately, fhere are a couple of things about the game that make it the "Dark Knight Rises" of the trilogy ( a really enjoyable experience that has a couple of extremely aggravating and disappointing elements that hold it back from being truly great). Still WELL worth your time and money and one of the best games of the year.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: I can live with it being the dkr of the trilogy. As long as it is more enjoyable than origins Im good.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Really good game overall. The way the story is written is great overall. And they go into some depths I really didn't see coming. Much better story than Origins and I liked the story more than Asylum.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a60370ee1024
deactivated-5a60370ee1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found it to be great; it’s just as good as the others.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

On the whole, I had some problems with it, but the good outweighed the bad, especially since the good parts of Arkham Knight are better than virtually anything to come before in the series. I'd say Arkham City is the best game on the whole, but the good stuff in Arkham Knight is better than anything in Arkham City. It's just it's got some bad stuff in it that drags down it's overall grade for me.

If you're interested, I did post a very, very, long, spoiler-heavy review on this forum. You can check it out if you're interested to see my full thoughts on it...and if you don't mind spoilers.