#1 Posted by flashrobin (100 posts) - - Show Bio

This all speculation right now,but a rumour surronding this guy that he will carry the touch as the new batman.

How do you feel?

#2 Posted by flameboy298 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on his performance as Bruce/Batman.

#4 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

imo i don't like it he looks to young batman should be played by a 28+ year old

#5 Edited by War Killer (19473 posts) - - Show Bio

First off...who is he? Second, do you have a credible source for this rumor?

#6 Edited by Jayc1324 (5046 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the rumor from? And he looks ok honestly. Looks like a Bruce wayne in the second photo, not the first

#7 Posted by havoc1201 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

If Snyder and Goyer feel he is the Bat for their story then i trust them, Cavil paid off.

#8 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5585 posts) - - Show Bio

What's his name?

#9 Posted by flameboy298 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: tyler hoechlin

I'd much prefer Matt Bomer or Richard Madden,Ryan Gosling,Jensen Ackles,Karl Urban,Scott Adkins but thats just me getting my hopes up...

#10 Posted by havoc1201 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/tyler-hoechlin-batman_n_3646699.html here is the link from huffington post

#11 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5585 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: Thanks. I went through his stuff and haven't seen anything in it, but he doesn't really look like Bruce Wayne.....

#12 Edited by entropy_aegis (13551 posts) - - Show Bio

Too young and resembles Cavill too much imo.

#13 Edited by War Killer (19473 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see him as Batman and Bruce Wayne, though I don't know of his acting skills.

#14 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

no no no

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Also put his name out there to play the role

#16 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no problem with them casting younger. For one thing, Bruce didn't go from 8 to 30, he was young at one point.

The other reason though is that I feel a young, impetuous, impulsive Batman is far more likely to have an initial throw-down with Superman than the seasoned veteran. We can understand an inexperienced Batman fearing the "alien god", but an older, wiser Batman would know to look deeper.

#17 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no problem with them casting younger. For one thing, Bruce didn't go from 8 to 30, he was young at one point.

The other reason though is that I feel a young, impetuous, impulsive Batman is far more likely to have an initial throw-down with Superman than the seasoned veteran. We can understand an inexperienced Batman fearing the "alien god", but an older, wiser Batman would know to look deeper.

True but I hope they don't turn it Smallville or Arrow, MoS was very like teenage angst movie, I don't want that.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

True but I hope they don't turn it Smallville or Arrow, MoS was very like teenage angst movie, I don't want that.

That feels like a gross oversimplification O_o

#19 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: I know but I simply didn't like MoS' portrayal of Superman and any character other than Faora and Jor-El and Snyder's isn't good at developing characters.

#20 Edited by entropy_aegis (13551 posts) - - Show Bio

He always felt more like Hal Jordan.

#21 Posted by RedLantern23 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Baseless rumor like a week after the movie is announced? I'll take it with a grain of salt

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (13659 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like how he looks much.I don't think he will look good in the Bat costume but it is good for directors to cast younger actors.

#23 Posted by Z3RO180 (5941 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is that guy ?

#24 Posted by Pr0metheus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

At everyone : He is from the show called "Teen Wolf"

#25 Posted by Breadspread (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Pffff... These guys look like boys.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27222 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@mute: That guy is 30

no he is 25 his name is Tyler Hoechlin and imo he looks way too young to be bats

#28 Edited by SmashBrawler (4729 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

That's exactly my main problem, unless they want to do a live-action adaptation of Jim Lee's Superman and Batman that is, heh.

#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (13551 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

That's exactly my main problem, unless they want to do a live-action adaptation of Jim Lee's Superman and Batman that is, heh.

Yeah I want them to get an actor who doesn't look like Cavill's cousin.

#30 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

He's looks too young.

#31 Edited by deaditegonzo (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

I sort of like the casting, partially because it does remind me of the Jim Lee style haha. I will say, with Cavhill as Supes and this guy as the Bat, the blondish dude above would KILL it as Hal. And someone else posted a promising Green Arrow. The only question is, could they find a good female to work with these guys (As Wonder Woman)?

#32 Posted by Knightfall225 (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyler Hoechlin is actually a pretty good actorin teen wolf. He has a personallity similar to bats

#33 Edited by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_marvel: Yes!! He has the voice, the body, that charm, and his persona as dean in supernatural is so bruce wayne-esk. Idk who could do it better than ackles. And lets not forget, that strong jaw that'd fit perfectly for the cowl!

#34 Posted by ComicStooge (9574 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, no thanks to Jensen Ackles.

#35 Edited by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: He has the qualifications. He's talented, his character in supernatural lost both of his parents (which lead to becoming somewhat of a superhero), he meets the age qualification, he can play a dark character, he has that rich boy charm, he's athletic. He'd be great in my opinion, and deserves his chance on the big screen. He would've been picked for cap if supernatural didnt have him so busy at the time.

#36 Posted by ComicStooge (9574 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: He has the qualifications. He's talented, his character in supernatural lost both of his parents (which lead to becoming somewhat of a superhero), he meets the age qualification, he can play a dark character, he has that rich boy charm, he's athletic. He'd be great in my opinion, and deserves his chance on the big screen. He would've been picked for cap if supernatural didnt have him so busy at the time.

Well, I'm glad you're a fan of the idea.

I personally just don't see it.

#37 Posted by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Ehh, well an opinion is an opinion. Guess we'll just have to wait and see who picks up the cowl.

#38 Posted by ComicStooge (9574 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Ehh, well an opinion is an opinion. Guess we'll just have to wait and see who picks up the cowl.

Too true.

I'm sure they'll do a fine job, whoever they are.

#39 Posted by consolemaster001 (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh

#40 Edited by DwightSpitz (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on his acting skills, he has the looks, at least in the second picture.

Wow he looks about as much like Bruce Wayne as he looks like Joseph Stalin. This would be a disaster.