#1 Edited by W3BST3R (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Was watching Jeremy Jahns' review for Arkham Knights and he went off on a tangent stating it'd be cool if Batman had a Robin who was Joker's son. Do you think this would be interesting?

#2 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

could you give a link

#3 Posted by Jonez120 (4707 posts) - - Show Bio

How many Robins do we really need?

#4 Posted by JakeN7 (12737 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be an interesting dynamic. We've had Ra's Al Ghul's grandson and heir, why not Joker's son? Except that maybe he doesn't even have a sexuality..

It'd be cool though.

#5 Posted by batzilla (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

How many Robins do we really need?

Agreed, enough already, they should have just stopped with Damien already, not sure what the purpose was of killing him off. Now the next Robin is just gonna feel like "Eh, whatever..."

#6 Posted by RustyRoy (13184 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like fanfiction to me.

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (13184 posts) - - Show Bio

And it will feel very forced and cheesy.

#8 Posted by W3BST3R (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthenorth: Forgot to put that it was a trailer review, my mistake. Here's the link if you're still interested: http://www.youtube.com/embed/HyRtJrYv1qo?autoplay=1

#9 Posted by W3BST3R (308 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ComicStooge (13361 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

That would be an interesting dynamic. We've had Ra's Al Ghul's grandson and heir, why not Joker's son? Except that maybe he doesn't even have a sexuality..

It'd be cool though.

Ra's Al Ghul's grandson was also Bruce's child, so I don't think that example holds up.

#11 Posted by War Killer (20336 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, pretty sure he was joking in the video. He even mentions that the kid would only be a few months old IF Harley had the baby. But we found out in the DLC to Arkham City that Harley wasn't really pregnant and she ended up having a false positive pregnancy test.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33885 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ComicStooge (13361 posts) - - Show Bio

In any case, we should have Bruce's son in the Arkham-verse before we have Joker's (now non-existent) child.

#14 Posted by Stefano (350 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not happening. This game is set 1 year after arkham city, so if Harley was pregnant in that game the baby would only be a few months old

#15 Edited by War Killer (20336 posts) - - Show Bio
@jonny_anonymous said:

@war_killer: That was the reason Paul Dini left

When was that stated as the reason for why he left? I know he didn't write the DLC and that he's not writing Arkham Knight, but I never saw anything that suggested he left the series because of Harley's pregnancy.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33885 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: I remember reading an interview where he talks about DC not consulting him about the DLC

#17 Posted by W3BST3R (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: I know he was joking, just wanted to know if anyone thought it'd make a good story in the comics.