#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously this is total speculation as the Batfleck movie is not out.

But who do you imagine will be more skilled? I'm going with Batfleck, a super skilled Batman fits that universe.

#2 Posted by UNKNOWNUSER101 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthedamnbatman: probably, Nolan depowered his batman purposefully because he wanted his dark knight trilogy to be very real world-ish and having a batman who struggles with dogs is somebody I don't see zack Snyder putting up against superman

#3 Posted by thelocust619 (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck. Spite.

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (37922 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Batfleck.

Online
#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a Battle

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

  • Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
#6 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

in before the lock

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't know what Batfleck is capable of yet.

Not a battle

#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

in before the lock

doesn't need a lock...just needs to be moved to the Batman forum

#9 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19463 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

in before the lock

doesn't need a lock...just needs to be moved to the Batman forum

true, as this isn't even a fight

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, this is about two years early

Regardless, moving to the Batman forum since it's not an actual fight.

Staff
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Also...

#12 Edited by HumanRocket (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell u in a few years.

#13 Posted by Justthatkid (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

They said they would go for a more comic take on Batman so its pretty one sided..

#14 Posted by HighlyEvolved (129 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: MOS Superman was just as powerful as comic superman.....

Have you even read a Superman comic books?

This cant go to space withouth a costume, he dont have his superhuman breath, he is not as fast and is obvious he lack the most bizarre super powers he has in the comics.

MOS Superman is less powerfull, like all Marvel character in their cinematic universe are also weaker.

This is a normal thing in live action for the fact is another medium.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Also...

In before the fail, oh wait..........

#17 Edited by Black_Arrow (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Well in the Jl animated series Superman had less power but Batman had almost the power of comic batman.

I would wish that he was a better to Nolans version but not Batgod.

#18 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Well in the Jl animated series Superman had less power but Batman had almost the power of comic batman.

I would wish that he was a better to Nolans version but not Batgod.

Didnt you hear anything that is not BatGod is not worthy of your nerd time.

#19 Posted by batmannflash (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck would probably win. He's expected to be much more capable and experienced. He's going to stand next to Superman and WW.

#20 Posted by HighlyEvolved (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Well its his first movie, so they are not going to show ALL of his powers. And he can breathe in space.

#21 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck would probably win. He's expected to be much more capable and experienced. He's going to stand next to Superman and WW.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (22705 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14387 posts) - - Show Bio

We can't possibly know but I presume that it would be Batfleck.He would be the more flexible and faster Batman in terms of hand to hand combat.

#24 Posted by Black_Arrow (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:
@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Well in the Jl animated series Superman had less power but Batman had almost the power of comic batman.

I would wish that he was a better to Nolans version but not Batgod.

Didnt you hear anything that is not BatGod is not worthy of your nerd time.

Well, Batman Tas is one of the things that almost every batman fan loves and he was not batgod in there. Killing joke and Year one are considered one of the best batman stories and he is not batgod in those

#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@black_arrow said:
@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Well in the Jl animated series Superman had less power but Batman had almost the power of comic batman.

I would wish that he was a better to Nolans version but not Batgod.

Didnt you hear anything that is not BatGod is not worthy of your nerd time.

Well, Batman Tas is one of the things that almost every batman fan loves and he was not batgod in there. Killing joke and Year one are considered one of the best batman stories and he is not batgod in those

Yeah, but some people belive that when he is like that he is not "Batman", worst if you explain Batman in TAS beat the crap of superhumans and keep himslef way more relatable and grounded that BatGod.

Beside being the evidence of BatGod being totally unnecesary, if you have good writing.

#26 Posted by Black_Arrow (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@black_arrow said:
@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Something that amaze me, is this logic that Batfleck is going to be comic book Batman, when Superman is way less powerfull.

Well in the Jl animated series Superman had less power but Batman had almost the power of comic batman.

I would wish that he was a better to Nolans version but not Batgod.

Didnt you hear anything that is not BatGod is not worthy of your nerd time.

Well, Batman Tas is one of the things that almost every batman fan loves and he was not batgod in there. Killing joke and Year one are considered one of the best batman stories and he is not batgod in those

Yeah, but some people belive that when he is like that he is not "Batman", worst if you explain Batman in TAS beat the crap of superhumans and keep himslef way more relatable and grounded that BatGod.

Beside being the evidence of BatGod being totally unnecesary, if you have good writing.

#27 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

its not that simple op. nolan has his own universe with the charachter as does zack snyder. pitting them against eachother wouldnt make sense at all when it comes to a universal standpoint. snyders universe with batman in it may involve super powers wile nolan's dosent.

#28 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring on the BatGod!!!!!

#29 Posted by PunyParker (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck.This Batman will be more comicbooky due to the pure existance of Superman,and that they will fight......as much as i love Nolan'a Batman,his realistic version wouldnt stand a chance before Sups.......

#30 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone remember the Batman/Superman logo from the I Am Legend movie, that was when that movie wasn't even in production, just imagine how much the movie will be promoted now that its really going to happen.

#31 Posted by consolemaster001 (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is still here ??