New Batman Show?!?!

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

So for those who don't know in the beginning of this week there was a 20 minute Lego Batman special on cartoon network (with the same classic and awesome lego comedy). But in this interview about it, Brandon Vietti made a comment about working on a new secret project and it's implied that it's with DC...could it be a new Batman show?!?!?!

Here's the interview, let me see what you think. Or am I just assuming, inferring, and/or hoping too much.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56638

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It'd be really nice to have a Batman show to watch. I really liked Beware the Batman, it was an extremely solid show, and I got upset when they axed it. It probably didn't sell enough toys for CN's liking.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring The Brave and The Bold Back!!!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it's Batman. Probably Superman or something else. I'd love to see a Batman show though or a Flash animated series.

Bring The Brave and The Bold Back!!!

This. Best comic book animated show since BTAS.

It'd be really nice to have a Batman show to watch. I really liked Beware the Batman, it was an extremely solid show, and I got upset when they axed it. It probably didn't sell enough toys for CN's liking.

Yeah I liked BtB too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I'm not surprised if it is. I'm sure theres gonna be another batman show at some point in the future. He's Batman.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd really like a decent Batman show. My dream would be to have a show on HBO called Detective following the training of Bruce Wayne around the world.

• Batman the Brave and the Bold was cool, but I prefer the dark and gritty Batman
  • The Batman was forgettable
  • Beware the Batman didn't really add anything new, also forgettable
  • Gotham is bad fan fiction.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muyjingo said:

I'd really like a decent Batman show. My dream would be to have a show on HBO called Detective following the training of Bruce Wayne around the world.

• Batman the Brave and the Bold was cool, but I prefer the dark and gritty Batman
  • The Batman was forgettable
  • Beware the Batman didn't really add anything new, also forgettable
  • Gotham is bad fan fiction.

That isn an insult... to bad fan fiction.